christmas testers

I am absolutely determined not to test until Xmas eve, I started testing at 8dpo last cycle and it was torture!! I'll be using ic's Xmas eve morning then if it's looking promising I shall get a frer, and a digi as I'm hoping it wouldn't be too early to show up on the words one then I can put it in a gift box under the tree for dh.
Well that's the plan, come on body, co-operate!!!!

Eek that's my plan too
I have my frer and cb digi here and a pack of cheap sticks :)
I'm so excited I will be more excited next week when I am pretty sure I've done all I can

I think I feel pressure even though it's my first month trying because it's xmas and I just imagine telling my oh we did it it would be magical
Don't want to think about it too much but it's so hard not too

Ahh snap!
This is our 2nd month trying, so no time at all compared to some, but it would be soo amazing to happen this time of year! I was an obsessed woman last tww, this time I'm going to keep myself sooooo busy that I don't have time to sit and stew over what symptoms I think I have! And if it's a bfn, well I'll enjoy my favourite bubbles Christmas Day! This should be the easiest month to keep distracted!!

Yea your right I have a 2 day meeting next week my Xmas party and oh b day so that will hopefully keep me busy

I am naturally an impatient person and if I want so e thing it needs to be now lol so the fact I have to wait for nature to take its course kills me haha

When was your lmp sparkle ? And did you do anything like opks or checking cm to help this cycle

I am impatient too!!!! My lmp was 28th, and I've been doing opks, I tried the temping this for a few days but I just don't get it!!!!!
Keeping busy is key!

I hate the wait too the wait to ovulate is def the worst for me, at least in the tww there's symptom spotting to distract you! Still just a flashing smiley on my clearblue monitor so I'm still waiting for my surge, we are into our 12th cycle TTC so I'm not super confident for a Xmas bfp but I'm still hoping! Xx

Positive OPK!!! Had decided not to test anymore yesterday and just go with the flow but went to the bathroom just after 3 after a 5 hour hold and there was just one OPK left on the back of the toilet next to a cup so I thought oh well one left may as well use it! About fell of the seat when I saw the two lines! CD21 today! Gives me a TWW ending Christmas Eve! :happydance: fingers crossed we get our :bfp:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 6
I hate the wait too the wait to ovulate is def the worst for me, at least in the tww there's symptom spotting to distract you! Still just a flashing smiley on my clearblue monitor so I'm still waiting for my surge, we are into our 12th cycle TTC so I'm not super confident for a Xmas bfp but I'm still hoping! Xx

Fingers and toes crossed for you oasis :flower:

I had really strong positive OPKs today so I'm testing for a Xmas bfp. Prob test Xmas eve if I can wait that long

Get to :sex: ladies!

I think I need my head examined... Just poas, at 8 dpo..... Of corse a :bfn: what the heck was I thinking!!!!

So I POAS today...at damn well 6dpo!! I wouldn't have even implanted yet :dohh: I am quack :rofl:

Thanks so much claudinator lots and lots of luck to you too xxx
I've just got my positive and peak on my monitor, so many of us just about to o! Xx
Def need to test more than once a day once you're given high fertility on the clearblue monitor, top test stick was from 7.30am this morning giving high fertility and bottom stick just 4 hours later giving peak! Xx

Attachments

• IMG_20141211_115631.jpg
    IMG_20141211_115631.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 3
Thanks so much claudinator lots and lots of luck to you too xxx
I've just got my positive and peak on my monitor, so many of us just about to o! Xx
Def need to test more than once a day once you're given high fertility on the clearblue monitor, top test stick was from 7.30am this morning giving high fertility and bottom stick just 4 hours later giving peak! Xx

Fingers & toes crossed. I got my smiley on Monday!! We could be positive together 😊

I would love that Claudinator:) let's hope we all get some Xmas magic xxxxx

I decided to do an ovulation test Monday night before I got on my plane, had a flashing smiley in the morning (didn't bd, had to check out of our hotel) and Monday night it was solid smiley! We BD about 15 hours later when we got home. Also on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We should have plenty of swimmers! :spermy: Hoping to announce a :bfp: to our families on our Christmas celebrations!! It'll be Christmas Eve for my family and Chrismas Day for DH's. :xmas16:
So far, I'm having slight cramping and twinging in my ovary/uterus area off and on. I have noticed that my breasts are tender too. Not bad, but I'd definately prefer to be at home without a bra on!

I'm hoping for an xmas bfp however I feel like my period might be coming so I'm not so sure

I'm not due on until xmas eve so no idea why it would come early?!
Ahh well I have everything crossed for everyone else I know I'm
Not out yet but preparing for the worst haha

So did another opk a few hours ago in prep for dh coming home from work, still positive whoop!
However, dh in bed feeling ill. I'm giving him some time before I pounce! I am having that Christmas bfp, wish me luck!!

So did another opk a few hours ago in prep for dh coming home from work, still positive whoop!
However, dh in bed feeling ill. I'm giving him some time before I pounce! I am having that Christmas bfp, wish me luck!!

Wow still positive from Tuesday? That's ace! Good luck u will get ur xmas bfp I'm sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->