christmas testers

So I think I just got my :bfp: very very faint but pink! I cried...can't believe it

Babula, sorry to hear about dh's gram. Hope she is on the mend..

Xprincess, congrats..

I caved and tested today at 10 dpo... Got a :bfn: :cry:, but it's not over till :witch: shows right? Having tons of symptoms, sore bbs, temp,is officially higher than ever before!, crampy, but not like AF cramps, gassy, sore joints, backache! Horrible headache yesterday..

Miskas mommy hopefully its just too early your temps are amazing! Xx
Princess massive congrats to you xxxxx

Ooh princess congratulations!!! How many dpo are you???
And do you have a pic of the test?

Congrats to all Bfp !!!!!! Hope more to come, still waiting on test results to see if I ovulated, hope so

I have pics but my camera is really crappy. The line is very pink and visible IRL, even OH saw it no problem and he has "positive pregnancy test blindness"

First test was todays. 2nd test was yesterdays barely there line

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 15
  • frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 12
Ooh princess congratulations!!! How many dpo are you???
And do you have a pic of the test?

I am either 10/11 dpo and yesterday was my first positive test although it was so faint I would never have seen it had I not looked hard enough. I was 9/10 dpo when I got it

Princess I can see today's great clear as day! Def bfp!!! I'm hoping for my CH tomorrow as I o CD 15 making me 10 dpo on Xmas eve, good luck everyone! Xxx

I'm sorry miskas mommy! You're not out until the witch shows though! I thought for sure I was out when I got BFN after period was late but then I realized I had actually O'd 2 weeks late! So my 2 week wait turned into 4. I'm trying to make myself wait til the 21st which will be about 14dpo to test

I'm sorry miskas mommy! You're not out until the witch shows though! I thought for sure I was out when I got BFN after period was late but then I realized I had actually O'd 2 weeks late! So my 2 week wait turned into 4. I'm trying to make myself wait til the 21st which will be about 14dpo to test

thanks mama. I def. didnt ovulate late.. as i was on Femara. maybe i just tested to early thinking that the FRER would pick it up 3 days from AF showing.... who knows.... :shrug:

6 DPO today and I have cramps and sore boobs!! Getting excited it could be a good sign! Except when DS nurses lol that's not much fun haha!

thanks mama. I def. didnt ovulate late.. as i was on Femara. maybe i just tested to early thinking that the FRER would pick it up 3 days from AF showing.... who knows.... :shrug:

Fingers crossed your just getting a late :bfp:

I hope so babula! We will find out on Saturday, I will be officially late then. AF du tomorrow, no sign of her yet... :af:

Miskas your temps are still amazing very hopeful for you:) xx

Holy crap Oasis, 98.49 this morning! I really wish I had a test! I am all out... I am picking some up today..

I think if this cycle doesn't work out (but I'm hopeful that it did!) I want to try temping next cycle. Just wondering if my weird night shift 3 days a week schedule will make it inaccurate?
Just filling my mind with things other than the tww, lol

So I caved and tested early and got my faint positive this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->