christmas testers

Not sure if I ovulated but my DH and I have pillow talked for the last two weeks, once a day everyday, supposed to take a blood test to see if I ovulated. Symptoms- maybe nothing but I had a matalic taste in my mouth for two days only, slight cramping, for the last two days, off an on mild nauseated. Dud not track my temp at all so who knows .... What do you think? Anyone?

Think I'm ovulating on the 18th! So hopefully just after Xmas a bfp! I will prob test Xmas Eve and Xmas day just for the hell of it haha x

Ovia says I should ovulate tomorrow, I think it'll be more like Sunday, but either way I'm looking forward to a lot of doin' it this weekend! Hubby and I have date night tomorrow which will be nice and hopefully a good start to kicking off a weekend of plenty o' sex, lol. I should be 11-13 DPO on Christmas morning- fun fact, I found out I was pregnant with my first child on Christmas morning 2007 and with my angel baby on CD 11....I'm probably being dumb but the combination feels kinda lucky :)

Mrsgoodhart I hope you get another Xmas bfp this year, if I o today which I'm hoping I do I'll be 11dpo on Xmas eve and will be testing then and praying for a Xmas bfp too:) xx

Is anyone else feeling really impatient?! I want time to fly so it's the 24th and I can test but I need time to go slow so I can get everything ready for Christmas!!! Think I am 3 dpo today, (from my 1st + opk)
Where's everyone else at?

Still waiting to o! So frustrating as 72 hours on from my peak and wondering if I will ever o! Xx

Oh no, how frustrating!! How do you determine o? I'm only only cycle #2 so a newbie but have been using opks from when my period finishes, through the positives til it's negative again. I know that may be too much but I've not had periods in years so no clue as to how my body works!!

Is anyone else feeling really impatient?! I want time to fly so it's the 24th and I can test but I need time to go slow so I can get everything ready for Christmas!!! Think I am 3 dpo today, (from my 1st + opk)
Where's everyone else at?

I'm 4dpo and also impatient. Mitt guy any symptoms yet but I can't wait to find out

Oh no, how frustrating!! How do you determine o? I'm only only cycle #2 so a newbie but have been using opks from when my period finishes, through the positives til it's negative again. I know that may be too much but I've not had periods in years so no clue as to how my body works!!

Its so annoying! I take my temperature every morning and once you've ovulated you get a shift up in temperature which confirms ovulation, I'm still waiting for my rise:( xxxx

So been MIA for a few days.. DH's grandmother who is 90 fell several times Thursday and was admitted to hospital with suspected heart attack and stroke with renal falier. We spent all night Thursday with her then Friday and Saturday during the day/evening and again today helping her eat and keeping her spirits up. Thankfully she is now cognoscent and doing much better and will be transferred to a rehabilitation unit this week sometime to help her recover fully.

I got my positive OPK Wednesday so we did the BD that evening. Thursday I got a really strong positive and we planed on BDing that evening but got the call so didn't and we have yet to have 5 mins for a proper shower so no time for making baby. I should be 3 DPO today so only time will tell if we did enough before O.

Past two days I have had copious amounts of WCM so much I needed a panty liner. Wondering if that's good or bad or nothing at all. the TWW will drive me crazy I may brake and start testing early at some point.

Balula I'm so pleased your dh grandmother is on the mend, how awful for you all, I'm sure you bd enough before o and still have a great chance, wishing you luck xx
Finally had my rise this morning so o cd15 and making me 10dpo on Xmas eve, hoping to have some symptoms and be testing then:) xxx

7dpo very sore boobs. Started vitex this month so fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->