Christmas tree /decorations

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
When do you start putting yours up?

We will put decorations up at the beginning of December. The tree will be around the 15th of December

I will hopefully be putting mine up at the beginning of December, though I have plans the first week so might not be until the first weekend.

Ours will all go up the first weekend in December. Hubby would leave it until the following week, but I told him it's too much effort to only get to enjoy them for such a short time!

I will put everything up on December 1st. :)

We'll put our tree up the first or second weekend in December. I like to get in the Christmas spirit for as long as possible before the big day.

Tree will go up the 1st, the other decs will follow gradually over the next week.

We usually do the 1st December but we are going to do it Saturday 29th November so that DH can see LOs face in the morning when she gets up.

I always put mine up the weekend after Thanksgiving, so this year it'll be November 29. Can't wait!

Normally 1st December, but as we should be moving house before Christmas, as soon as we have the keys to the new house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"