Circumcision?

I get my info from girl talk. Since like 16 us girls have gotten together to talk about boys and since we've been having sex you'd be amazed what has come up over a few drinks lol. You come out of these conversations realizing how much your friends are really closet freaks lmao!

Anyhoo, thats where I get my "everyone I know" and my "they are made fun of" comment from. Just me and my friends personal experiences.

And as far as other boys knowing in the locker room...all they have to do is look down in the shower after gym. It's pretty easy to spot.

lol this is how I get my 'guy' information, also! :haha: It's funny because I have only been with 1 guy who was NOT circumcised, and don't mean to sound rude, but it was definitely odd! Honestly had never seen one or even really heard about one before that...so I was kinda confused as to what to do for a min. :X LOL My OH is Jewish and circumcised, so it's pretty obvious between us that our son will be as well.

I don't think I've ever really heard other guys bad talk another guys uncircumcised penis, but I have definitely heard girls have their words.

My son was circumsized at 2 days old in the hospital using the plastibell method. I was with him the whole time. He never showed any signs of distress or pain. I just wiped carefully around the ring, and the ring fell off 3 days later.
I do not regret my decision and would do it again if I had another boy.

I am just wondering did ur lil man get local anesthetic? That is wonderful; that u stayed with him. I did not stay with my son and was told they only gave him sugar water:growlmad: so I have no idea if he was in pain:cry:

They applied a numbing cream to the area, then inserted the ring. The procedure took less then 10 minutes. I requested to be present during it, and they had no problems allowing me to be there.
I would talk to your OB about what method he uses, and whether you can be present or not. That way you can do more research and make a more informed decision.

A friend of mine who had her son two years ago went with the plastibell as well and she was really pleased with the outcome. She said it was quick/simple and didn't cause any discomfort because they numbed him up before doing the procedure. She told me if they give me an option to go with that so I was pleased to see your post talking about it as well!!
Thank you for sharing :thumbup:

Where I live, 30 years ago it would've been uncommon to not be circumcised but now it's flipped the other way. The boys that are circumcised may be the ones getting teased. :shrug:

My son was circumsized at 2 days old in the hospital using the plastibell method. I was with him the whole time. He never showed any signs of distress or pain. I just wiped carefully around the ring, and the ring fell off 3 days later.
I do not regret my decision and would do it again if I had another boy.

Wow, you are a brave Momma for sticking with him :flower:. Hubby and I both agreed to have our son circumcised but only he will be with him during the procedure. I can't bear to watch or I might :cry: or faint.

Fellow nurse here too (work in ICU). I will also be getting my son circumcised for hygienic purposes. And personally, I like the look of a circumcised one better. But to each their own! Sorry about all the negativity.

Nurses unite! Lol :). Triple is a nurse too! Hubby is in Med-Surg/Telemetry and I am in Pediatrics. Aside from hygienic purposes, I also agree that a circumcised penis looks better than a non-circumcised one.

I don't mean to be ignorant but I didn't realize the whole circumcision thing can spark such negativity. Sorry about all this Triple. Congrats on the triplets! Wow :)

Neither did I? I had no idea people would hate me for asking a question oh well

Oh honey I don't hate you please don't feel like this, it is just time after time this question is asked and it gets ridiculous, it is your choice and such a personal one that is all I am saying..XOOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs:

And as far as other boys knowing in the locker room...all they have to do is look down in the shower after gym. It's pretty easy to spot.
Oh ok, over here we don't have locker rooms and boys certainly don't shower after doing sport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->