Clearblue Clinical Study Buddies

hey girlies just thought i'd check in on how u r all doing??? hope you are all well

sara

xxxxxxxx

So sorry the witch got you Autumn - that sucks. Witchy is on her way to me too no surprise!

Congrats for the PEAK Tansey :happydance:

Happy Christmas Buddies! Here's to our 2009 BFPs (and no more peeing in pots!)

Hey Girls,
How you all doing. I'm on cycle 3 on the trial cycle 22 ttc. This is my first month without clomid though and i'm not sure what to expect with the monitor. I'm CD10 today and still saying low. I'm used to it saying high as soon as it asks me to POAS.
What's going on?
Anna x

Maybe it's got to adjust to your cycle without the clomid - don't worry, as i've said before, ladies on here have got pregnant without a PEAK and so there is still time! xx

Just want to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas and an early Happy New Year xxxx

Hi all, how are we? I'm knackered!
When can we send our pee again? I have two containers almost full now! lol! :hugs:

hey girls, well it's cd13 today day 3 of high readings on cbfm so fingers crossed my peak will come soon! YAY
I can't wait to call them to say i'm not peeing on no more sticks haha

Hi all, how are we? I'm knackered!
When can we send our pee again? I have two containers almost full now! lol! :hugs:

Me too, and this cycle I have only put the cycle day on the pots - am gonna write up the stickers at some point and stick them on. Lost my card thingy to read the monitor too :dohh: I'll find it before the end of this cycle

Quick question... The monitor gave me my first peak on Dec. 23 and the second on Dec 24 then it didnt ask me to pee anymore. My question is when did I ovulate? The 24th or the 25th? THANKS!!!! :blush:

Quick question... The monitor gave me my first peak on Dec. 23 and the second on Dec 24 then it didnt ask me to pee anymore. My question is when did I ovulate? The 24th or the 25th? THANKS!!!! :blush:

You normally count the 2nd peak as OV day and then the day after as 1dpo.

Sinead - lol @ your very relaxed approach this month! Any symptoms @ 8dpo? xx

still waiting for my peak but i got a package through the other day and they sent me someone else's memory card thingy you have to put in the machine so i'm going to send it back and hope i get mine soon as it wont be long and i'll be getting my BFP! hehe

Oh are they back in the office? I can send my pee?

Forgot to pee in pot this morning - that's twice this month! I've got a lot on my mind.

oh dear. well fingers crossed it wont be long and we wont need to anymore.
I haven't O'd yet and cd15 today ARGH

Happy new year girls! Hope 2009 is our BFP year!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back