Clearblue Clinical Study Buddies

Well girls I've start the usual spotting and so i will doing my last cycle of pee in a few days - something to be happy about!

Aw! sorry Tansey hun :hug: hope next month is luckier for you xx

:hug: hun
Hope next month is luckier for you xxxx

YAY Sinead congrats! That's awsom news! I hope i'll be joining you next week hehe x

cd 21 results in - only 22 - but i was only 4dpo - should i retest?

Yes - it does make a difference! Honey's results said she never ov'd the cycle that she got pregnant!

hope the results are better! Good luck!

YAY i posted to overly full tubs of pee today and i'm starting cycle 6 (the last) of the trial tomorrow - bloody AF arrived late this afternoon so have to count CD1 in the morning and reset monitor!

I bet you are glad this is the last month tho eh hun? :hug: hope the final cycle is as lucky for you as it was for Sinead :)

I've also got 2 full boxes of pee to send back but I can't get the lids on properly :dohh:

im gonna get DH to put them on for me when he gets home so I can send them away tomorrow

I spose I should request my final cycle too coz im on CD20 I think? (haven't really been paying attention this month coz im bored with it) :dohh: xx

nicky i sent mine back with the lids not closed properly! hope you don't need the paperwork for the next cycle hun! xx

Thanks Tansey :friends:

but im pretty sure I will need it... got those niggly cramps so :witch: is prob on route to me as we speak :grr:

maybe we'll both get lucky on our final cycle? xx

Can't believe this is your 6th cycle Tansey, hope you get your BFP at the end of it although it will mean you would have to keep sending your pee (it would be worth it)
Nicky - hope you don't need the paperwork hun (I sent this month's back and I wasn't meant to :dohh:)
Aflight - how did your retest go?

I still haven't sent my monitor back :blush:
Seeing the doctor on Monday, and see what happens from there xxxx

Hi Sinead :wave:

im so happy for you :)

im hoping they don't ask fo my monitor back :blush: have they asked or yours?

maybe we'll all just 'forget' to return them? wonder if we'd get in trouble? xx

Well, I kinda suppose they may have mentioned it in passing..........

good luck at the docs Sinead - it is just for confirmation?

Nicky - your chart is looking good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->