• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clearblue TTC Study

Hey chick, they should have had ours the same day then as i sent mine to them on Monday, did you manage to take note of the number that was on the back of the envelope? I was number 400 odd lol xxx

Yeh mine was 486 or 466 I can't remember were we supposed to?
hope you have had a good weekend Amy xx

Nope I saw the number but didnt take note.. Oops!!

Yep I had a good weekend thanks hun. Did you two?
We rescued a doggy this weekend, so evil the way he had been treated but he's settling in with us now & hopefully well be able to give him a much better life :cloud9: xxx

Aww well done you Amy xx what type of dog is he x poor thing x
Yeh my mil came over so it was ok I suppose x

He's a mongrel, we think he might have Akita in him and maybe Alsation.. He's huge!
We're off to the MILs soon for tea, fun lol! Glad you had a good weekend!xx

oohhh upload a pic of him hun!! He sounds gorge!!

No i dont think so hun, i just think its for their records but i think it might be our volunteer numbers! xxx

Mmmmm maybe I never thought of that nothing in the post today aaaaghh

I'm sure the lady on the phone told me they'd ring before sending the kit :shrug:

I can't upload a photo but if either of you wanna add me on fb my name is Amy Gately an my pic is the same as on here :) xxx

Ok hun ill add you now, xxx

Yeah i think she said she would ring didnt she? not 100% though xxx

Yeah, god knows if they will though! I've accepted you :) xxx

Awwww Amy he is sooooo cute!! He looks quite old? Any idea of his age? xxx

They said 3, were thinking more 4-5 though.. He has got some adult teeth that have only just come through xx

God knows, I'm hoping when we take him to the vets they'll be able to give us a rough guess on his age & breed xxx

How did you rescue him hun> I dont know how anyone could be cruel to animals, turns me sick xxx

He was advertised as free on a Facebook page and looked small so oh wanted to go look, so we went and he was massive and in horrible condition & I just couldn't leave him there :( xxx

Awwwww whats he like with your cat? I wouldnt have been able to have left him either xxx

Awful lmao, Henry is so timid so when Buddy sniffs him he will run off and buddy will think he's playing and chases him -.- hoping they get used to each other!! Xxx

sent my latter of today :) - about the number my was 309 whats that about how meany thay send out you think????

Yay Tracey!! I have no idea hun. When did you receive your letter?

Amy I hope they start getting on soon lol my cat and dog get on well but we dont trust them alone together ha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->