• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clearblue TTC Study

Amy I put my initial in the box x I didn't have a volunteer number on mine so just put my details in the box at the bottom again x Yeh its basically your happy an that you understand the fluff an that you won't show any one the monitor yay for getting your forms x hope everyone has had a good day
Cath I hope you get yours when you get in an that you get bd-ing xx

Just first initial or both initials? Mine didnt have a volunteer number either just leaving that blank lol will fill it in if I get anything wrong I'm sure they'll get in touch, don't think it matters as long as my signature is there lol!
U ok hun? Good day? Xxx

Yeh slept like a log I was exhausted just one of those where can't sleep last night but I made up for it an off to do 12hr night shift whop (not)
I put all 3 as my names double barrelled pmsl x
how's you today? Hope af is not being too awful x

Boo to 12 hour shifts!
How on earth did you fit 3 letters in! The boxes are teeeeny!
Af isn't too bad got back ache through being on my feet so much today plus af, but apart from that I'm just looking forward to bed lol! Xx

Let us know if you've got your letter Cath! Xx

Sorry af is being a cow hun :-( at least its Friday tho yay!!

Arghhh a 12 hour shift!! Glad you managed to grt some sleep first hun

No letter grrrrrrr was getting really excited on my way home too. ...but my opks are still pos woohooo xxx

Waaaah :( it'll be there Monday! But in the meantime you can keep yourself busy with plenty of bd'ing :thumbup: xxx

Im hoping its going to come tomorrow so I can send it off asap. Did it come in an af envelope and was the envelope quite sturdy so it couldn't be bent? Our letter box is quite small and iv had 2 sorry you were out letters from royal mail so im wondering if that was it. ..iv rescheduled it to be delivered tomorrow xxx

I forgot post came on a Saturday :dohh:
The envelope is quite big yeah, pretty thick. It weighs more than an average letter but I would say it's massive.. Depends how small your letter box is!
Fx'd for it coming tomorrow :winkwink: xxx

Mine came in a normal brown envelope with my name hand written on the front x I was surprised it was hand written I thought it was about the rent increase lol

Did your forms turn up today Cath?hope your having a good weekend x

Hey hun yep it turned up wooohoool icas so happy lol. You ok hun xxx

Aww yay xxx not been up to much mil came up for dinner x was sleeping this afternoon after I did the food shop with the kids x

Hi girls how's everyone today hope you had a good weekend x

Hiya hun, sorry been a manic weekend!! had loads of orders for people so been ordering stock etc i havent even txt any of my friends back eeekkkkkkkkk!!

Sending my consent form back today yay!!

What CD are you at hun? xxx

Hi Ladies
Do you know if this study is still recruiting? If so do you have any details? I can't find anything on the clearblue website . Hope it works out for you guys. :flower: Thanks.

Hi hun i just went on their website and i cant see it anywhere so i dont think they are recruitment sorry hun:-( xxx

Hi hun i just went on their website and i cant see it anywhere so i dont think they are recruitment sorry hun:-( xxx

Thanks for replying. Hope the trial goes well for you :dust: I'll be following this thread to be nosy! Lol!

By the way Cath I am 1 DPO - noticed you are 2 DPO! AF due 22nd march - fingers x for us all!!!

I am CD 19 so properly in the 2ww so 6dpo lol having 21day bloods done Wednesday x
I am hoping that something will be in the post or get a call to say when stuff is turning up as af is due next week if I haven't heard anything by Thursday I think I will give them a ring just to see if it will be here x
more orders has to be good though think of the pennies x

Susie feel free to stay hun, just cause your not part of the trial doesnt mean you cant gatecrash :-D xxx

Oh i didnt realise you had day 21 bloods done, im having them done this month too, first time, on Friday. Yeah give them a call hun just to inform them that Af is due soon so would they want to send yours out rather than having to wait for next month in it?

I know but tbh im not making much of a profit, i just enjoy doing them but as iv only just started i think im making a fiver profit on each one, if orders continue i think ill add an extra £2 onto them :-D .... ill upload pics of them now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->