• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clearblue TTC Study

Yeh just cause my cycles are not settling I will have 2cycles of 24days then they will go to 27days for a couple then they go right to 22days it doesn't seem to want to settle so drs sending me x those are so cute I love them x

Yeah id def ring them then hun, explain that AF is due soon etc isnt it!

Do you get cramps like AF cramps a few days after ov? xxx

Yeh normally last about 2-3days an I get sorry tmi really bad darts when I ov x

Lol yeah i get the farts and runny bm a few days before Ov lol im sat in work with a hot water bottle on my belly :-( xx

Aww no Yeh being a woman sucks an men think that its only once a month being a woman sucks

We get ut all thrown at us dont we amongst other thibgs xxx

Yeh do you think tomorrow would be too early to call cb an see of my stuffs been sent?

Wednesday x thing is I know they have so many to sort I sort of feel like I am harassing then

They would have received it thurs/fri I would wait until fri hun xxx

Will do x I am really excited lol an naturally impatient pmsl x

Me too hun im the most impatient person ever. We are going to buy a new sofa Fri and the thought of having to wait 12 weeks is not pleasant lol xxx

Lol its starting to get a bit nerve wrecking wondering if its all going to be here on time x oh dear I hate waiting at the best of times I am waiting to afford a new laptop its driving me potty x

Hope the weather is not too bad where you girls are here is awful hubbys labourer took 6hrs to do what is normally a 20min drive last night x

hey hun its not too bad! we are having snow blizzards but its soooooooooooooooooo cold! my train was delayed 45 minutes for work today and i have never been so cold!! Have seen on the news how bad it is in other places though! Have you had much? xxx

Where we are is not bad but as soon as you go towards the coast its awful x

Madness to think this time last year it was like 20 degrees lol! I was wearing a maxi dress haha xxx

Hello ladies sorry I've not been able toget online!
I sent my form Sunday so just waiting game now!

Hope your both ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"