Clearblue TTC Study

My monitor is still saying low I normally get pos opk on CD 12/13 I am confused?

Yep the only day I have not been able to was Wednesday cause I was working the night before so held on to pee from 5am til 9.30 there are 2lines on the stick the second ones just not getting darker at all x I dunno what to think I have some opks I may do them too cause its unusual for me not to o or at least be getting darker lines by now x

Yeah hun use your opks aswell. I noticed on another website that some people were getting lows but on their old cbfm it was saying high so back them up hun xxx

Really I will put that in the comments on the evaluation of it x I am getting o cramps on my right so I know o is on its way I get them from CD 10-15normally x

Only just got my IFC form sent in. Due on Sunday... Hopefully they will have got it an shipped the stuff out today so I get it in time... Own fault took to fill it in in, and hubby forgot to post in at the begining of the week!

The day after I sent my consent form in I received everything. So you might be lucky!

hi, can i join too? Got phone call yesterday which went through all the details about the study so just waiting on consent form etc. Is the monitor easy to use?

I agree with Cath keep testing with your normal opks too Gnomette xx

Nobump they'll ring before they send the stuff out :) x

Arr I'm full of a cold so I didn't get to go to my appt :( gonna rearrange it when I'm feeling a bit better x

Awww Amy thats a shame hun :-( Hope you can rebook it soon!!

Right af is starting but its no cramps and its just mainly TMI bloody discharge, shall i start the CBFM when its full flow? xxx

I would wait til its more than spotting x sorry af has/is showing x

Yeah Cath cd1 is first day of full flow :) xxx

I'm due next week I'm getting moodier gradually :rofl: xx

You never know haha but I think it will, looking forward to using my gadget anyways :D xx

Full flow at 8pm so got to set it all up last night :-D :-D

Awww Cath xx buy yay for setting up the machine x
Mine jumped from low yesterday to peak today x stupid thing x

At least it's kinda working now Gnomette! Hope it works proper! X

Yay for setting up the monitor Cath :) xx

Missed the post today. Can't get it til Monday :-( think AF will be full flow tomorrow so will have to wait a month to start.

Still got peak today its all very odd an my opks are gettin darker so I know o is on its way bd as much as we can x nobump I hope you get your bfp this cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->