Clearblue TTC Study

I am still getting high despite only one line on my opks, and never got a peak. But I guess thats why they need testers to tweak it afterwards :)

I suppose some people have said they don't get a peak on their first cycle using cbfm x

I hope it bloody works haha! Ill cry if it says I don't O lmao :) x

I thought that Amy instead it confused me my opk Friday an Saturday were dark but were getting lighter an I didn't get my peak on the cbfm til Saturday so I can only assume that my opk would have been pos thrursday 2days earlier than it should have been or normally is so I dunno what to think lol x went to my go today an there is nothing more she can do so I have been referred to the consultant I saw last year after I had Elliott x it sucks x

oh hun sorry that happened to you that SUCKS Big time!! I would ring up the CB people and inform them that the monitor didnt pick up your surge? Im ordering OPKs as we speak xxx

I need to go get some normal opks for when I start the monitor like you guys are doing.

Hope the consultant can do more for you Gnomette :hugs: x

How's using the kit going Cath? Xx

its a good idea hun, just incase isnt it? Their only a couple of quid on Ebay too.

Its ok hun Moniter is saying im CD4 but im CD5 - god knows why its doing that lol xxx

Cuckoo haha! Ahh well at least they'll know what's going on with them.
Yeah Id probably get them from home bargains £1 for a box I've got a feeling af will be here early cos I've been getting lots of pains & I'm not due til Saturday.. Xx

Cath sometimes cbfm doesn't pick up a peak on your first cycle apparently x

I know the old ones tend not to but I would of thought the new ones would :/ otherwise we should have had them for 3 months instead of 1 x

I dunno someone posted a pic of their cbfm stick a few weeks ago an they looked the same as the ones we have I think we have them to see how easy the monitor is to use x

I'm not sure hun whether the sticks are the same but I'm sure the monitor we've got isn't out yet x

No I know the monitors not out but I think its just to test how easy it is to use x

well girls its 6am and i just got my smilly face :) peak on CD13 woop woop
so easy to use

good luck girls xxx

Amy make sure you have at least 10 opks to test twice a day during your fertile week. I think you get 25 for £3 off eBay?

Oh thats rubbish if we don't get a peak grrr

I think I ovulated between the two tests I had really dark lines, but as I ovulated in the afternoon I'm guessing, it never picked up a peak. Does that seem possible? As I had all my other usual ovulation signs. On CD20 and apparently no peak and I get AF in 8-10 days

I don't think it's to test if they're easy it's to check if they work it says why in the booklet not gonna say on here though haha xx

Ok Cath thanks hun ill have a look :) x

Mummy - don't worry too much it's acting up for the others too x

Anybody else just had a call from clearblue checking if we've started?

oohhh no have you hun? have you started yet or is af due Friday?? this AF is lasting FOREVER!! Due to start testing tomorrow!YAY! xxx

Yeah they just rang x
Af is due Saturday but I think it could come early I've been having pains for over a week now :(
Yay to testing!!! Hopefully af will bugger off soon for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->