Clearblue TTC Study

Nope did one the other day which was neg, ill do one tomorrow it's not like we're short of them :haha: xx

Hi ladies

Do you mind if I join you? I've been trying to conceive No2 since August 2012 without much success. I've also signed up for the Clearblue trial and today is CD1 so set up the monitor this morning. Do I have to take a pregnancy test today as well?

They do say to take one hun, i used 3 of the normal hpts last month so i know im not pg lol xxx

oh use the old hpts not the new ones that you need to insert into the machine as well chick, it wont work, the machine will only read a test when your told too xxx

Hi and thanks for the welcome.

So does that mean I use the marketed pregnancy tests? Sorry for being a bit thick! I'm a bit confused by all this!

Yeah chick use them to test when AF is here, im a bit of an eager beaver and started using my opks last month but the machine wouldnt let me insert them :rofl:

They just called me now to see how i was getting on, the poor girl sounded bored stiff! xxx

I've already used one of my marketed 1s cos oh was mithering lmao! And I'm gonna do another tomorrow..

Lmao she sounded depressed when she rung me too!! Aww bless :rofl: xx

I've already used one of my marketed 1s cos oh was mithering lmao! And I'm gonna do another tomorrow..

Lmao she sounded depressed when she rung me too!! Aww bless :rofl: xx

Maybe she's trying to conceive too and depressed because she's not pregnant?

Haha could be melon lol haha

Cd7and its saying high?! Xxx

Most probably just bored at work melon?

What are your normal opks saying Cath? I got bfn xxx

Awww sorry lovely!! Boo to the bfn!!

They havent come yet, the CB OPK didnt have much of a line? xxx

It's fine :)
Ah I wouldn't worry too much just write it all in tha diary, they sound rubbish :haha: xxx

Think I'll open the pack tonight and have a nose. Was all geared up for it. But pack arrived after AF. So have to wait a few weeks. Will have to stick to temps and opks this cycle :-/

Same happened with me nobump sucks doesn't it! At least you've got something to look forward to next cycle x

Af came for me yesterday booo! So monitor is all set up and ready to go :thumbup: xx

Amytrisha good luck with your next cycle :dust:

We are going away for a few days the month so prob better to be doing this next month, keen to see how it all works, tying to work out if it's worth buying the CB tester that's out the now.

Thanks hun, enjoy your time away :)
Well this monitor will be different to the 1 already in shops but at the end of the trial we get vouchers so you can always go buy yourself one without losing any money :) I'm thinking of doing that x

I am hoping we all get lovely BFP by the end of trial!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->