• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clearblue TTC Study

im enjoying the cycle and im finding im not stressing so much so i think i will buy it too, havent hit my peak yet.

How is everyone else? xxx

:thumbup: aaw I'm glad your more relaxed it will deffo help!

I'm good ta, my monitor said "high" today on CD7 but I'm confused cos didnt it do that with you Cath? I thought I usually od like around cd15 but then again I've never done opks before so I could always be wrong.. Hmm!! Xx

Yep did that with me too hun, yet CD15 and no peak - starting to dislike this moniter! xxx

I found I got my peak a couple of days after I got my pos opk x x

I havent got a pos opk yet, i think my cycles are all to cock :-( DF has a sore willy too :-( arghhhhhhhh xxx

Hiya everyone, can I join?
I'm on cd6 according to the monitor (7 according to me) and took my first test today and got 'high'. Seems bizarre, I noticed a couple of you have too! Will be interesting to see how the month pans out for us all xx

I havent got a pos opk yet, i think my cycles are all to cock :-( DF has a sore willy too :-( arghhhhhhhh xxx

This made me giggle :haha:
I got high CD7 and I'm stil 'high' now CD9 :/:/ so confused but bd'ing none stop anyway as you do :rofl:

Welcome floss :wave:

Ee god knows I've got a feeling it doesn't work properly!

Trial didn't work for me af got me x good luck ladies x

It's very odd, hopefully good news at the end though! Wonder when I've been ov'in, only used sticks once before and couldn't really get the hang of it so maybe it's been earlier than I thought x

That's what I'm thinking, I've never really done opks but always though O was around cd15. Now I'm getting 'high' this early I'm wondering whether I've just been wrong (we never have sex this early so maybe if I do O early that's why we don't get preg) or maybe the monitor is just lying :haha:

You never know maybe we do O early & it works, fingers firmly crossed!!!

I never got a high at all just got peak for 2days then low again x will keep stalking the thread best of luck to you all xx

Awwww so sirry gnomette hun big hugs to you lovely xxx did you have to test on both peak days? I tested sat and got a peak and turned monitor on today and didn't have to test? It said peak xxx

How long did the monitor stay high for you lot? Mines been high for 3 days :/ xx

Bloody hell is that normal? :/
Gosh we've been thinking I'm gonna nearly O but obv I'm not :haha: x

Yeh I tested every day then when it went back to low didn't need to test again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->