• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clearblue TTC Study

Hmm god knows my calendar on tha monitor has orange patches til CD15 I thought that might of meant the days it wants me to test.. No idea!
I need to fill my diary in I forgot yesterday :dohh: x

I'm cd8 and still 'high' today was my 3rd one, so not really sure what to expect from it all! x

My machine is broke I think......it hasnt asked me to test since my first peak day which was sat but it said peak yest and high today?

Heeey Cath! I can't remember what thread we were on together... The positive thread? How are you?

Ugh so I got a bfp this month but betas have been super low and I just started bleeding. So now I'm over on this form for the first time :/ I hope you're doing well!!

My machine is broke I think......it hasnt asked me to test since my first peak day which was sat but it said peak yest and high today?

And, uhhh, I know I'm not on the thread, but if it's like my cbfm, it automatically gives you a peak and then a high after your initial peak.

Hey Kml awwww so sorry to hear that hun but as hard as it is dont give up hope yet hun. I know some women who had low hcg AND bleeding and its all been ok.....hope your ok tho hun? Xxxxx

I've not peaked yet hun so I'm not too sure why its doing that but kmr might be right I know the old monitors do that..

I'm just waiting to peak it's taking ages :/ how can I be high for so bloody long :dohh: xx

Hey Kml awwww so sorry to hear that hun but as hard as it is dont give up hope yet hun. I know some women who had low hcg AND bleeding and its all been ok.....hope your ok tho hun? Xxxxx

Betas today were 9 points higher than last week, so I'm done with this. Now I'm just ready to start ttc again. This was a clomid cycle, and my RE warned me that I only had one follie and I likely would ovulate. But we tried anyway, I almost feel like it's my fault.

Anyway I was just dropping in to say hey! I saw your name and had to pop in.

Awww hun dont feel like that. Im sure we all would have dtd if we were in your position hun. Your seeming quite positive which is a good sign!

Would you recommend the cbfm? Us ladies on this thread have been lucky to try out a new monitor xxx

Hi ladies, cd10 and still high. My sticks are gettin a progressively darker right line and a bit fainter left (looking at it horizontally with the cut off corner facing up. Do they work like normal ov sticks in the sense that once they're even it's a peak or what? Xx

Its normal to have highs hun I had them from I think cd6 right through to cd14 then I peaked at 15&16 I wouldn't look at them as normal opks as they are measuring 2 diff types of hormones xxx

I'm not really bothering with the lines I'm cd13 and monitor has said high from cd7 -.- bored now lol!! Xx

I'm cd 12 today and got my peak/smiley!! It's like 5 days earlier than I've been thinking I was ovulating! My cycles have been 30 days long recently, so seems mad it's happened this early

Yay to peaking! Bear in mind ov comes at least 24 hours after smilie so you might not O cd12 it could be cd13/14 xx

I'm still just high & I think tomorrow will be the last day it asks me to test :/ grr! X

We dtd on cd 10 and hopefully will tonight and tomorrow at least, but my DH works shifts and he's so tired atm hope it doesn't end up ruining out chances! Hope you get you get your peak soon xx

Don't give him a choice haha! Good luck hope you catch your eggy!! & thanks me too lol xx

Amy you have up to day 20 to test, try not to stress as it delays O I didnt get my peak until CD15/16 its perfectly normally for it to be high for so long so try not to worry hun.

Little floss hope you managed to dtd! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->