• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clearblue TTC Study

Im secretly hoping for a suprise BFP for you hun although i would love for us all to do this trial!!

I know it is confusing isnt it lol! I could have sworn she said for me to send her everything back but then again i was so excited i most prob werent listening lol!

Amy have you not had your consent letter yet? xx

Haha we'll see, either way it's a bonus right? :D
I'm sure she said that to me too, told me at the end we send everything back including tests (because they're not yet out in shops) and we'll receive our vouchers when they receive everything.. Confused.com lol!!

I'm house sitting for my auntie in another town hun, OH said he'd nip home before he went to work and see if it had arrived so hopefully he'll bring it here when he's finished (if it's there) has yours arrived today? Xxx

Yep either is a bonus!! thats why i wont be that upset if i dont get my bfp this month cause i am looking forward to this trial!!

Oh no:-( Well atleast you wont have to wait until you go back home to see if its there as OH is popping in! FX it will be there eeekkkkk!!

No mine hasnt arrived either hun!

xxx

Has your postman been today or dya not know?

No doubt oh will forget, he's like that in a morning haha! If he does ill have to pick it up tomorrow, no big deal but it better be there!! Lol!

Yep definitely I'm so excited, it'll be lovely sharing our journeys on here too. You & Gnomette will be starting before me though I think so at least ill know what I'm doing :winkwink: xxx

Im at work hun so i dont know :-( Ill find out at 6ish, i hope there is something waiting there for me!

How long did you say your cycles were again hun? xxx

They're usually around 30 days (give or take a few days) before my mc I was on time every month but after they're regular but not always on time. Today is cd32 :coffee:

Fx'd it's there waiting on your door mat! Let me know! :) xxx

Go and test hun lol im dying to know!! eekkkkkkkk!!

xxx

Yeh I thought that was a bit odd but they said that sometimes people still bleed even if they are up duff (obviously words up duff were not used) an my husband was the one that noticed the excluding pee sticks lol
Amy you need to do a test only cause I want you too btw pmsl I am in the 2ww so no poas for at least 10days pmsl

No POAS for atleast 10 days hahahahaha we shall see! ;-) xxx

I have no tests no ordering any til the weekend so that they will be here only when I can so I don't test early pmsl

I wish i had your will power hun!! i would just end up going to boots lol xx

Hahaha I get them off amazon an I only go into town on a Thursday cause my dd who's 2 insists on walking everywhere atm so we go an have a drink in a cafe an toddle slowly after the school run lol once a week's all I can handle pmsl

Gnomette did they say they'll get back in touch with you and then send the kit out or are they gonna just send it when they receive your consent form?

:rofl: I love the way your both dying for me to POAS! I have a test at home & I'm gonna be near home tomorrow so ill nip back and do it, don't be too disappointed if its negative ladies :haha:! Xxx

They didn't say I will look back through my stuff x
I promise I won't cry amy x but I need to fill my poas urge even if its not me poas x omg I sound like a loon xx

:rofl: forget clearblue study this thread needs to be changed to "Loons dying to poas" hahaha!
Xxx

Pmsl oh dear if I am not dying to poas I am pmsl oh dear I am just a piss artist only the good type oh my but we definitely need a support group x hahaha x

I think you two need the support group more than me, your gonna end up peeing on a stick for me haha! Ill be your councillor ladies :winkwink: cos I'm normal :rofl: xxx

Nope hun not sure what time he finishes, you'll probably of got home before he gets home so lemme know!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->