Clearblue TTC Study

I don't think I am poas for someone on here will wash with my husband can you imagine that conversation?
Don't forget to post if you have your consent forms xx

Brill excuse though when they start getting fed up with you POAS "I'm not doing it for me I'm doing it for somebody else" :wacko: :winkwink:

Are your OHs looking forward to the trial ladies? Xxx

I dunno I think he's up for it but I am not sure if its going to make me more obsessive than I can be at times xx
how bout yours?

My consent form hasnt arrived booo

I think mines excited. ....even more so cause he knows I haven't got to spend any money that month lol

Mine hasn't either Cath! :(

My OH is looking forward to it I think, probably because we're not used to opks we've never done them so it'll be good knowing when we need to bd, feel like we're in with a higher chance iykwim? Xxx

Yeh I think these ones are supposed to be more accurate than the usual ones cause they test for 2 hormones rather than one x so fingers crossed it will work x

Eeekkkk excited even more. I like using opks hun. It makes me get familiar with my cycle. Like this am my ooks were almost pos abd im having a load of creamy white cm but is stretchy. Ill be testing all day...bd tonight then test again to make sure they have gone neg then I know exactly where im at in my cycle. ...

Af here yet? Xxx

Quick update (sneeking on bnb on my course, it's the only site unlocked :haha:)

AF arrived this morning - boo! Buttt... BRING ON THE TRIAL ;) xxx

Awwww Rubbish that the witch arrived but YAY for the trial!!! WOOHOOO! xxx

Aww Amy that sucks but whop whop for the trial x

im in bloody work :-( Have ti grab him tonight :-D xxx

I am sure he won't turn you down x lol

Happy bd'ing :winkwink:

My consent form has arrived! BUT.. On the bit you have to sign it has a list of all the things you must agree to, next to them it says "initial box" and tells you to write the initial to agree to the statement or w/e, so do we write "Y/N", a tick or cross OR our actual initials?

Confused.com - I'm waaay over tired so if it sounds like a dumb question or it doesn't make sense I'm sorry haha! :dohh: xxx

Hey hun, i would say your inital BUT I would also put next to the box a tick/or x, just to be on the safe side xxx

Havent been home yet hun :-( Ill get home about 6ish though, i hope its come iv been waiting ever so patiently for it :-D xxx

I reckon it'll be there waiting for you :)! OH told me to put my initials in the box but I've never had a form where I've had to do that, always had to tick boxes! I'm gonna fill it in now an take it to the postbox :dance: thankq xxx

Yeah I work in a solicitors hun and we tend to say Initial here so i would have thought it would have been the same,cause that consent form is kinda like a contract isnt it it will most prob tell us not to show other people the new CBFM etc? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->