Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Go Lisa!!! I hope you get some good bd in! Time for the TWW!

Chantel - I hope these days are the magical ones for you! It has to work this time!

I got my hcg levels checked again and they are over 1400 now! They started at 134 or 184 on Friday. The dr said they are more than high enough now. I have my first ultrasound January 18!! I'll be around 8 weeks then. At night I become extremely bloated and can't fit into my pants. Since I have to go to all our HS basketball games, I needed something to wear so I actually bought maternity jeans today. They look great and are soooo comfy! I just can't believe I'm wearing them at 5 weeks lol

Omg I can't wait to wear stretchy pants!! :haha: That's awesome about your levels, so exciting!!!

We've BD'd last night and today. I think I'll ovulate tomorrow. We'll BD tomorrow and Friday just for good measure, and hopefully we'll be covered!! Plus my tubes are all cleaned out from my HSG, and my uterus is all cleaned out after my surgery to remove polyps.....this cycle HAS to be the one!!!

Good luck, Lisa! Are you temping too?

Kellie, that is so exciting! Can't wait til I too can wear those stretchy pants one day :)

Kellie I personally think that's awesome! So I have not told anyone this but the DH got me some Washington Redskins sweatpants for Christmas. I took the tag off the other day after I tried them on and they are maternity! It was really sweet because it took me 3 years to convince him to TTC.

Yes, I'm temping too. And HOLY CRAP I think I'm ovulating today.....serious ovulation pains! What did I bring upon myself?! :dohh: :haha:

Chantel, that is so sweet!!! He really thought about your present! :) Yes maternity pants are way comfy. The top looks ridiculous, but I can handle that! I only have to wear them at night if we go out some where. We're back in Virginia now, so we'll have a few days to relax before school starts.

When I called to make my first ob appointment yesterday, they think I'm around 6 weeks along. I don't think that can be right if my last period was November 24?? Today would have made it 5 weeks.

Lisa - Aren't ovulation pains great!!! They hurt like no other... but it's a really good sign!!!!

I'm not sure how they determine how far along. I was told by the last menstrual cycle. I can't wait to hear how your appt goes. When do you go?

hey there, just met with the dr. today i am starting my first round mid jan. are you excited?

hello, i fairly new at this. if you don't mind me asking how long did you use clomid before you received your great news?

Chantel, my appointment is January 18th. The dr said to make it for around 8 weeks. I'll get my first ultrasound and "bag of goodies", whatever that is! lol And I just found out tonight that my friend is due in August also! She just got her bfp tonight. I can't believe it!! Our husbands are very close so it's very exciting.

tobefruitful - Welcome!! I was on clomid for 1 month before I got "knocked up", which is how my DH likes to refer to it as to his friends. Good luck!!!!!!!!!

How are you other ladies doing??

Ohh, that's so nice you can go through it together! One of my best friends is due in august, and I hope that this is our cycle and I will be due in September!

Ok ladies, let's get these bumps going. There are no good posts over in the first trimester part, and no one holds a conversation!!! I'm waiting for you all to turn into bump buddies with me!!

:haha:

Maybe in 2 weeks I'll be making a post over in 1st tri! :cloud9:

kcoennen, thanks for the positive thoughts. it puts a hopeful light at the end of the tunnel. i am pretty excited to start our treatments and pray for the best! how are you feeling? i hope well!

does anybody else have any advice to my clomid adventure?

fyi i apologize for my crazy back to back posts, i am trying to get used to this :)

i have great vibes about 2012 for all of us!!

Welcome tobefruitful! I don't really have much advice as far as Clomid, my experience with it was really easy and I hope yours is too. What mg are you starting on??

kcoennen, thanks for the positive thoughts. it puts a hopeful light at the end of the tunnel. i am pretty excited to start our treatments and pray for the best! how are you feeling? i hope well!

does anybody else have any advice to my clomid adventure?

fyi i apologize for my crazy back to back posts, i am trying to get used to this :)

i have great vibes about 2012 for all of us!!

Hi tobefruitful!

I just finished my fourth round of Clomid. My advice to you is to beware of the side effects! They may affect you or they may not. I have hot flashes, fatigue, moodiness, terrible headaches, and cry at the drop of a hat when I take this stuff. Doesn't last very long, but it can be a bother.

Hopefully, you won't have to be on it very long. :thumbup: Maybe I won't be on it much longer either! I want a 2012 baby :)

Can I join? I'm taking clomid for the first time this cycle. Talomg 50mg cd 2 -6 I'm taking the fourth tablet tonight. I'm really anxious cos it's a big step. Actual fertility meds :S Really praying it works for us. Congratulations on your BFP Kcoennen. Can I ask if you were ovulating on your own before you took clomid? I ovulate, but pretty late, between days 24 and 41 :)

thanks for all of the great advice ladies!

hi maisymay, i ovulate every month but at different times they are hoping the clomid can regulate it a bit more. my dr also has my DH taking vitamins, ProXeed. i have you in my prayers!

Nope I wasn't ovulating at all. But the first month it made me ovulate on CD14, and I ended up getting pregnant!!!

Now I'm worried something bad will happen... the excitement has left me and I'm very anxious. Any time I get a cramp I begin freaking out. I need to stop!!

Nope I wasn't ovulating at all. But the first month it made me ovulate on CD14, and I ended up getting pregnant!!!

Now I'm worried something bad will happen... the excitement has left me and I'm very anxious. Any time I get a cramp I begin freaking out. I need to stop!!

I told my DH that if and when I do get pregnant I am going to be so anxious that I won't enjoy my pregnancy.

Congrats on your :bfp:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->