Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Kc - relax and enjoy!

No temp rise for me today, really thought I ovulated yesterday. Wonder what's going on in there. :shrug:

you will be fine! we all have faith in you and your baby bump :) have you tried yoga, decaf tea or even maybe a pregnancy massage to try to calm your nerves?

We go back Monday... Yuck!!! So my jeans did not even come close to fitting me this morning... I had a hell of a time finding something to wear to hide my bump!! Am I supposed to have one so early???

Chantel when do you go back??

hi maisymay, i ovulate every month but at different times they are hoping the clomid can regulate it a bit more. my dr also has my DH taking vitamins, ProXeed. i have you in my prayers![/QUOTE]

Thank you that's so sweet. I hope clomid works for both of us :thumbup:

Oh that really stinks that you all go back so early! We have a teacher workday on Tuesday and the kids come back on Wednesday! Today I'm am completely relaxing and watching Bones on Netflix!

I think baby bumps are different for everyone! I would be so excited to have one early on!

i have a question for my clomid chicks :) does it matter what time of the day you take it at? does it have to be on a full stomach, does anybody find that it helps? i am teacher and prefer to take my dosage at the end of the day so it does not interfere with my teaching. feedback would be great! thanks

Im not really sure, but i take it just before bed, some say if you have side effects its better to sleep it off. Im on my 4 th pill, no side effects for me.

Well aren't we just a group of teachers/school professionals! :haha:

I took mine at night, with dinner. I'm not sure if it matters whether or not you take it on a full stomach, but to me that just seemed like it would be "better"! Haha. I've heard a lot of girls say the side effects aren't as bad if taken at night, because you can sleep through them.

Good luck!! :dust:

i have a question for my clomid chicks :) does it matter what time of the day you take it at? does it have to be on a full stomach, does anybody find that it helps? i am teacher and prefer to take my dosage at the end of the day so it does not interfere with my teaching. feedback would be great! thanks

I take my dose at about the same time at night 8:45. The Dr suggested taking it at the end of the day vs beginning. It works great for me. I haven't taken it on a completely empty stomach :shrug: so not sure on that one.

I took mine in the morning just because by the time I get home after teaching all day, then coaching, sometimes I don't get home til 9pm and I forget. So I take it in the morning with my bowl of oatmeal and never had a problem. I don't remember getting any major side effects with it either.

I've been taking mine at night too, although the hot flushes have been pretty bad. They wake me up at night and I have to strip off lol.
So weird. I'm a teacher too!! What a coincidence x

I only had hot flashes with progesterone, but coulnd of breen a sign af was on her way.

I take mine at lunch. Or at least I have this time. Praying that it works!

So I see we have a lot of teachers! What does everybody teach?
I teach 4th and 5th grade special education and I service students with learning disabilities, intellectual disabilities, and autism.

Kellie, how are you feeling?

I work in a school, so I sorta fit in, right?! :) I'm a speech-language pathologist. (I know I already told a few of you this!)

Hi fellow teachers - I teach 5th grade!

Chantel - I have a horrible cold. Sore throat, cough, no voice.... So lucky to be going back to work tomorrow! I don't "feel" pregnant now. I think I'm going to call my dr tomorrow and ask to get my hcg levels done again just so I can feel reassured. I guess I don't feel it because I'm not having any symptoms yesterday or today. I'm only 5W3D, so I'm sure the morning sickness is in the upcoming weeks, but I want to know what my levels are now. How are things going with you?

Kellie,
I'm praying everything is okay! I hope you feel better too! Keep us updated if you get bloodwork done!

I go for my 21 day progesterone levels on the 16th and will know my results on the 17th!

Seems so far away but I'm hoping that with us taking a more relaxed approach that we will end up with our BFP. I'm also trying to lose some weight so maybe this will help my progesterone levels!

So I've got these dull cramps going on, and I've totally convinced myself that they're implantation cramps. At 3dpo. Good Lord. :dohh:

I'm definitely going to ask DH to lock up the pregnancy tests in the safe where I can't waste them. :haha:

Yay for the 2WW!!!! Just remember it doesnt always show up early... my BFP didn't show up til 16DPO! Maybe your DH had some fast swimmers and they got to your egg really fast?!!! :rofl:

Lisa, I was just signing on to see if anyone here experiences cramping in their LP after Clomid. So I guess there's one answer! I've been cramping off and on since 4dpo. Mostly minor cramps, but every now and then I'll get a sharp one -- sometimes they wake me up at night. Part of me wants to believe their implantation cramps of some kind (even though it started happening way too early) and part of me wants to think it's just AF making her presence known super early so I don't get my hopes up. UGH. This is seriously the only side effect I've had, and I don't know whether it's because of the Clomid, the progesterone, or the HSG I had done earlier this month...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->