Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Thank you Lisa!!! How's that clomid going????? Any side effects??

Chloe - I hope your hubby is feeling well enough to BD a lot!!!!!!!!

Chantel - How are things with you??? Any update????

Kellie!!!! I'm sooooooooo happy for you and Chris!!!! You have to keep me updated throughout your pregnancy!!!!

Afm, I'm still waiting. I bought a few more tests today so I might test tomorrow.

Chantel - There is still a chance!!!!!!!!! PLEASE go buy some tests tomorrow!! And I will be sticking with this thread until you all get your BFPs!!!!!!!

The strange thing is, it stills feels like AF could start at any minute!!!!! I guess I won't truly believe it until I get the blood test results back.

Chantel - There is still a chance!!!!!!!!! PLEASE go buy some tests tomorrow!! And I will be sticking with this thread until you all get your BFPs!!!!!!!

The strange thing is, it stills feels like AF could start at any minute!!!!! I guess I won't truly believe it until I get the blood test results back.

kellie congrats! that's so awesome! happy and healthy 9 mos!

Merry Christmas buddies!!! How is everyone doing????

Merry Christmas!!! Hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas!

Kellie, how are you feeling?

AFM, I have not got up the courage to test yet. Just don't want to see a bfn. Might test tomorrow... I'm on cd 32 today so maybe...

Chantel how many days does that make you late? I am crampy I guess, not sure how to explain it lol. Certain foods make me extremely nauseous like buffalo chicken dip. I am also very tired and bloated. We told our families today which was so much fun. We didn't want to tell everyone so soon, but the next time we would see them is in June and we wanted to tell all them in person.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas girls!! We had a long and busy day, and just got home and I went to the bathroom and what did I see but a tiny bit of EWCM in my undies!! :happydance: Im so excited that the Clomid might be working!!!

I'm 8 days late today...bfn this morning. I have a doc appt with my ob/gyn on wednesday so maybe I'll get some answers.

I hope the nausea passes soon for you kellie!

Lisa, yay for EWCM!!!!

Merry christmas girls! I how everyone had a great holiday.

I still haven't ovulated yet. CD24 for me. I had what looked like 3 days of +opk, with yesterdays being my first negative, but my temperature hasn't spiked yet. So frustrating. I also haven't seen any ewcm, so I don't know what is going on.

Chantel, sorry about the bfn. 8 days late is a lot. Did you have confirmed ovulation with your last clomid cycle?

Lisa, are you charting or poas this cycle? Hope your o is on the way!

Chloe, I know how frustrating it can be! I never got a + opk test because I was not testing at the same time everyday. My doc said I ovulated but my progesterone level was so low that he doesn't think we had a good chance of being pregnant this time. I just really, really don't want to take prover to start my cycles again!

Well the :witch: got me today...oh well maybe it will be lucky number 3. DH wonders if we are not trusting God enough and should try again without Clomid. I wish he understood that with low progesterone and no ovulation without the Clomid that we will have a .0001% chance of getting pregnant? I'm trusting God that it will happen but I also feel that God gave us doctors for a reason. Sorry for the rant! I'm starting my weight loss journey tomorrow!!! I'm hoping that by focusing on losing about 40-50 pounds that I will end up preggers sooner!

Chantel I'm so sorry! At least you don't have to use provera to start your cycles. Has your doctor mentioned upping your clomid dose? I am praying hard that this will be your lucky cycle!!!

So, I never got a positive on my OPKs but it looks like I O'd sometime yesterday - got a sharp temp rise today. At first I didn't want to put too much weight on the temp (I'm sick, we're traveling, I didn't get anywhere near a full nights sleep), but my cervix was definitely the firmest it's been in the past week. I'll wait to see what my temps do tmrw, but I'm pretty sure I'm in the 2ww. Won't start progesterone until 3dpo according to fertility friend just to be safe!

when do you poas for your opk? when i first started using opks i never got the dark line- always got the fade in then fade out but my temps looked like i was ov (and FF said i was ov). next time i started the opks I would poas in the morning with 2MU (second morning urine) then I would poas when I got home from work at 5. I would catch my surge at the 5 pm time! I used so many ic's but I would always confirm with the CBE digi.
hope this helps!

I've only been using OPKs for about two months, but what I did this month was poas around lunchtime (after holding it for at least three hours), and then again right after work (around 6:00). Next month, I think I'll try after work and before bed, so around 6pm and 10pm. Think that will work? There were a couple of days that I skipped the OPKs -- just wasn't in a convenient place to pee in a cup (I use strips, so I have to dip them). I'm wondering if a got a surge on one of those days but then it was gone the next time I tested? I really have no idea when I ovulated -- FF still hasn't given me cross hairs, but I think it will if my temp is still high tomorrow.

OMG OMG OMG!!! I just took my last internet cheapie and there was a faint second line!!!! I told my husband I wouldn't test again til Christmas but we have two large drinking days ahead of us so I had to. I'm going to convince him to test today or tomorrow so I know for sure. I'm shaking at a faint line!! Lol I cant believe it!!!!

WOW! This was your first month on Clomid, right? Congratulations on your BFP!!!

Kellie, he has mentioned it but I do have an appointment on Wednesday and I'm going to talk about options, specifically my progesterone levels.

so i just talked to my doctor and I'm not starting my first round of clomid at 50 mg.... I'm starting it at 100 mg!! AND because I said I wanted to take it at night she said to start tonight on cd2 so its in my system more for cd3... not gonna lie, kinda excited to get this show on the road!

I also started my first round of Clomid at 100mg, days 3-7, but I took my first pill on the night of day 3. I like the rationale for the night of day 2 better -- I'll run it by my doctor, but I think this is what I'll do if we move on to Clomid Cycle 2!

Well the :witch: got me today...oh well maybe it will be lucky number 3. DH wonders if we are not trusting God enough and should try again without Clomid. I wish he understood that with low progesterone and no ovulation without the Clomid that we will have a .0001% chance of getting pregnant? I'm trusting God that it will happen but I also feel that God gave us doctors for a reason. Sorry for the rant! I'm starting my weight loss journey tomorrow!!! I'm hoping that by focusing on losing about 40-50 pounds that I will end up preggers sooner!

Sorry to hear about the BFN. I hope the third time will be a charm!

Sorry AF got you, Chantel. Next time! I'm sure the weight loss will help you out, or at least give you something else to focus your mind on. I need something like that, too! DH wants me to do P90X with him. Perhaps I'll throw myself into that. I had a big temp dip this morning, which sometimes means O, so FX i O today and wake up with a high temperature tomorrow and i can start my TWW...

God gave us doctors for a reason. There are so many hormones and antibiotics in all of the food we eat, its no wonder all of our bodies get so messed up! Men don't understand, they think we should just be able to have babies at the drop of a hat. it can be so frustrating sometimes! I wanted to start trying year ago but DH wasn't ready, even tho i told him it can take years to get preggo once you start trying. he is now starting to understand what i was talking about.

Hi LemonTea! I see you started at 100mg. Do you know why your doc started you on such a high dose right away? I hope your temp stays up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->