Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Before ovulation temp drops right?

Hey girls, hope you dont mind me joining in here.
I am on CD12 and this is my second cycle with clomid. This month I took 100mg days 2-6(last month I did 50mg days 2-6 and didnt ovulate).
I go for a follicle scan in a couple of hours (nervous!!!!).

I will let you know how it goes. I hope I am on my way to ovulation so that I can test along with all of you.
:)
Hope we all get our bfp's in january!!!! x

Welcome Emeraldbaby! I'm on CD 11 today! I hope your scan goes well!

Mine always does, and it's normal if it does, but also normal if it doesn't, I believe. lol

LemonTea, girl, I totally feel for you right now, that's EXACTLY what I went through! I tell ya, it's not the clomid giving you those cramps, it's the progesterone! I wasn't on clomid last cycle when I started progesterone.

What will really mess with your mind this month may be Kellie not getting her BFP till 16dpo. I just couldn't keep my AF away that long, I didn't feel comfortable doing that. I have a 9 day luteal phase, so keeping AF away the extra days that I did I felt was enough. But I did HPT 16dpo b/c I hadn't gotten AF yet even though I stopped 14dpo, and still no BFP. Got AF that same day!

Just try to keep as calm and cool about it as you possibly can. I am going to really relax this TWW, I think I'll O tmrw or next day, right on normal for me!

I am on CD12 and this is my second cycle with clomid. This month I took 100mg days 2-6(last month I did 50mg days 2-6 and didnt ovulate).

I will let you know how it goes. I hope I am on my way to ovulation so that I can test along with all of you.

Good luck! I start my first round of clomid next week.

Thanks Iluvredskins & tobefruitful!

Just got back from my scan.
My follicles arent as mature as he would like. But I do have 2x 11mm follicles in my right ovary. So he said if I successfully ovulate it wont be for atleast another week. ***I hope they keep growing!!! *** I will have a follow up appmt on tues or wed.

I also got bloods taken today to test my hormone levels, and Im waiting for the results.

Hope everything goes well for you emerald baby! By the way name is Chantel! Just a lil curious but what's your TTC story?

LemonTea, I think tomorrow's temp will really give you a good idea of what's going on. I also thought I was out because my temps were going down, then back up, and I had cramps and every sign that AF was on the way. I got BFNs everyday except on 16dpo I got the BFP. Give your temps a couple more days to decide what they're doing.
:dust:

You didn't get your BFP until 16DPO?? Did you have even a faint second line before 16dpo? Gosh, now I'm really going to be going crazy. I just called the doctor to ask for a refill on Clomid, since this weekend will be days 14dpo and 15dpo for me. I doubt my period will start Sunday so soon after stopping progesterone, but I didn't want to risk the office being closed on my CD1 if my period does decide to come early, so I called them today. I'm supposed to take another test on 14dpo, and if it's negative, stop the progesterone. I'm not really that worried that I could be pregnant, as I do think I would have seen at least a slight second line by now, but what if I really AM one of those people who have absolutely stark white tests up until their BFP with no fade in??

LOL -- All the 'what if's' of TTC are going to drive me absolutely insane!

Not necessarily -- some people regularly get a lower temp right before ovulation and some people don't. An individual temp can't tell you when you're about to ovulate as far as I know. Temps can only tell you when you have already ovulated (at least 3 days of a sustained temp rise). Other signs (OPKs, CM, cervical position) usually give you a better idea of when you're about to O. Hope this helps! Are you using a charting program like Fertility Friend to help you?

Welcome Emeraldbaby!

LemonTea, girl, I totally feel for you right now, that's EXACTLY what I went through! I tell ya, it's not the clomid giving you those cramps, it's the progesterone! I wasn't on clomid last cycle when I started progesterone.

What will really mess with your mind this month may be Kellie not getting her BFP till 16dpo. I just couldn't keep my AF away that long, I didn't feel comfortable doing that. I have a 9 day luteal phase, so keeping AF away the extra days that I did I felt was enough. But I did HPT 16dpo b/c I hadn't gotten AF yet even though I stopped 14dpo, and still no BFP. Got AF that same day!

Just try to keep as calm and cool about it as you possibly can. I am going to really relax this TWW, I think I'll O tmrw or next day, right on normal for me!

LOL -- You're right -- a 16dpo positive test after negatives will no faint lines is really blowing my mind! Everyone is different, though. I will be absolutely shocked if I get a BFP tomorrow -- I seriously don't think it's going to happen, and I almost feel dumb for continuing the progesterone today with such as obvious negative this morning. But I'm going to give it at least 14dpo. I think I'll actually have enough progesterone to take through the end of 15dpo, but honestly, if I don't get a BFP tomorrow morning, and I'm not expecting to, I'm not going to take the progesterone for 14dpo at all. I don't want to waste the two days when it's so unlikely that I'll get a BFP out of no where -- all my tests so far have been totally stark white! I'd rather get the ball rolling for AF so I can start Cycle 2. I thought about taking a digital this morning, and then had to mentally shake myself -- I've been promising myself that I won't ever use a digital until I at least get a faint line (no matter how faint it is lol) on an IC strip.

LemonTea, I think tomorrow's temp will really give you a good idea of what's going on. I also thought I was out because my temps were going down, then back up, and I had cramps and every sign that AF was on the way. I got BFNs everyday except on 16dpo I got the BFP. Give your temps a couple more days to decide what they're doing.
:dust:

You didn't get your BFP until 16DPO?? Did you have even a faint second line before 16dpo? Gosh, now I'm really going to be going crazy. I just called the doctor to ask for a refill on Clomid, since this weekend will be days 14dpo and 15dpo for me. I doubt my period will start Sunday so soon after stopping progesterone, but I didn't want to risk the office being closed on my CD1 if my period does decide to come early, so I called them today. I'm supposed to take another test on 14dpo, and if it's negative, stop the progesterone. I'm not really that worried that I could be pregnant, as I do think I would have seen at least a slight second line by now, but what if I really AM one of those people who have absolutely stark white tests up until their BFP with no fade in??

LOL -- All the 'what if's' of TTC are going to drive me absolutely insane!

all white, not even the faintest of lines at 14 dpo. Then on day
16, saw the line, so I did a frer, and it was positive. Even the frer on day 14 was stark white

Thanks Iluvredskins & tobefruitful!

Just got back from my scan.
My follicles arent as mature as he would like. But I do have 2x 11mm follicles in my right ovary. So he said if I successfully ovulate it wont be for atleast another week. ***I hope they keep growing!!! *** I will have a follow up appmt on tues or wed.

I also got bloods taken today to test my hormone levels, and Im waiting for the results.

Apparently the follicles grow 2mm each day *i think*.. so u are still well on your way to ovulation... I have a follicle scan on Monday as well. Will let you know how I get on... Btw, I've been cramping since CD10 around my ovaries, have you had similar cramps?

Oh girls I'm SO SICK of crying over this TTC nonsense. My closest friend at work today told me she's 7 weeks pregnant. She knows (most of) what I've been though, and I don't think she was going to tell me, but I was telling her how a teacher was asking if either of us were yet (it's become a "thing" at work, because her and I got married 2 weeks apart, blah blah) and she got all red and just blurted it out. Best part?! She stopped bcp 2 months ago, meanwhile I'm going on month 15. I feel so bad, I don't even know what I said, but I know I didn't really act all that happy. I apologized later. Obviously I am, but I was so shocked and it was really hard to hear. We share an office, and sat there for the last 45 minutes of the day not talking, she could tell I was upset and didn't even know what to say to me. I kept tearing up and had to hold back the tears. UGH. I'm so upset. And feel so friggin guilty for my reaction. And can't stop crying. :cry:

Oh girls I'm SO SICK of crying over this TTC nonsense. My closest friend at work today told me she's 7 weeks pregnant. She knows (most of) what I've been though, and I don't think she was going to tell me, but I was telling her how a teacher was asking if either of us were yet (it's become a "thing" at work, because her and I got married 2 weeks apart, blah blah) and she got all red and just blurted it out. Best part?! She stopped bcp 2 months ago, meanwhile I'm going on month 15. I feel so bad, I don't even know what I said, but I know I didn't really act all that happy. I apologized later. Obviously I am, but I was so shocked and it was really hard to hear. We share an office, and sat there for the last 45 minutes of the day not talking, she could tell I was upset and didn't even know what to say to me. I kept tearing up and had to hold back the tears. UGH. I'm so upset. And feel so friggin guilty for my reaction. And can't stop crying. :cry:

Oh man, that does sound hard. I don't know how I would have reacted -- there are just so many reactions all at once! Obviously you are happy for her as she's your friend, but it's just got to be a blow! I know I would have been incredibly jealous even while being happy for her. I'm sorry you are going through this.

Hey Ladies can i plse join this thread :flower: i must admit i didnt read through all these pg of the thread... will get to it sumtime :thumbup:
im starting my 1st round of clomid 2morrow CD5-9 50mg :happydance:
im super excited & really hope this helps me ov... pro levels were 0.8 last mnth, so im clearly am :nope: ov

Goodluck to u all & lots of baby :dust::dust:

also :hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to lisa92881

ok ladieswhat is the best time of day to take my clomid??? also what side effects can i expect .... ok just read the whole thread , & my questions anwered..

goodluck ladies & lots of baby :dust::dust::dust:

Hey Ladies can i plse join this thread :flower: i must admit i didnt read through all these pg of the thread... will get to it sumtime :thumbup:
im starting my 1st round of clomid 2morrow CD5-9 50mg :happydance:
im super excited & really hope this helps me ov... pro levels were 0.8 last mnth, so im clearly am :nope: ov

Goodluck to u all & lots of baby :dust::dust:

also :hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to lisa92881

welcome & good luck!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back