Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Oh girls I'm SO SICK of crying over this TTC nonsense. My closest friend at work today told me she's 7 weeks pregnant. She knows (most of) what I've been though, and I don't think she was going to tell me, but I was telling her how a teacher was asking if either of us were yet (it's become a "thing" at work, because her and I got married 2 weeks apart, blah blah) and she got all red and just blurted it out. Best part?! She stopped bcp 2 months ago, meanwhile I'm going on month 15. I feel so bad, I don't even know what I said, but I know I didn't really act all that happy. I apologized later. Obviously I am, but I was so shocked and it was really hard to hear. We share an office, and sat there for the last 45 minutes of the day not talking, she could tell I was upset and didn't even know what to say to me. I kept tearing up and had to hold back the tears. UGH. I'm so upset. And feel so friggin guilty for my reaction. And can't stop crying. :cry:

I feel for ya, girl, same thing just happened to me. My best friend knew that I was TTC #1, and she and I talked about her trying for her second at the same time! But when I emailed her one day quite a few months ago, she said they weren't trying right now.

Well, go to have coffee with her on New Years Eve with our other best friend, and she tells us she's 3 months pregnant. SHOCK and UPSET but I had to put on a happy face and tell her how awesome that was. Was really upset that she lied to me.

She wrote me an email later apologizing for lying, she said she lied because she knew I was TTC and didn't want to place all that pressure on me that she was, too. So it was better to tell me on freaking new years eve? I was already super-depressed b/c of Christmas and a new year, then I got that news.

It took a few days, but I'm feeling better about it now. I truly am totally happy for them, their older child will have a brother or sister! It just sucks when you're trying so hard and nothing is happening, and people who get pregnant so easy just don't understand. Hugs!

Ok, now I need some advice, girls with Clomid experience!

I think I missed my LH surge...I've never really had a long or strong LH, but I have seen a positive one. Just think I missed it this month, b/c I got two REALLY close to positive, and it's gone already. So I put in two positives in FF, b/c it must have happened somewhere in that window.

Anyways, my temps are confusing me a bit! I've never had a pre-o temp dip that low, and now my temps are back up, but not as high as they normally go!

Do you think I o'd already, or do you think it'll be tomorrow?

Also, I have totally not had any EWCM, and the last two months I had a ton. Yesterday I was pretty dry. I guess that's normal on Clomid?? Thanks for your help, ladies!

hey ladies can u plse help me with this all advice appreciated :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/845554-cycle-length-clomid.html

I think I missed my LH surge...I've never really had a long or strong LH, but I have seen a positive one. Just think I missed it this month, b/c I got two REALLY close to positive, and it's gone already. So I put in two positives in FF, b/c it must have happened somewhere in that window.

Anyways, my temps are confusing me a bit! I've never had a pre-o temp dip that low, and now my temps are back up, but not as high as they normally go!

Also, I have totally not had any EWCM, and the last two months I had a ton. Yesterday I was pretty dry. I guess that's normal on Clomid?? Thanks for your help, ladies!

Ok, so weird, I just got a REALLY positive OPK! lol I had almost positives for a few days, then last night it was really negative, than this afternoon, 12:30pm, REALLY positive! So I guess I am going to be O'ing very soon! yea! Hope to see a temp rise next day or two...

Ok, so weird, I just got a REALLY positive OPK! lol I had almost positives for a few days, then last night it was really negative, than this afternoon, 12:30pm, REALLY positive! So I guess I am going to be O'ing very soon! yea! Hope to see a temp rise next day or two...

Wooohoooo!! :happydance:

goodluck & lots of baby :dust:

Hi girls,

I hope you're all having a nice week-end.

It's m'y fourth day of clomid and my second of Provames. No side effect yet...

I've an appointment for an ultrasound on monday 16th, i'll be on CD14

I don't know when to start ovulation tests? I don't want to miss our chance for this month!

Hi girls,

I don't know when to start ovulation tests? I don't want to miss our chance for this month!

hey bbnutelle, im on day2 of clomid, going for my scan on friday, which will be cd11. i think i will start opks cd10, which is the day after last pill.

Hi girls,

hey bbnutelle, im on day2 of clomid, going for my scan on friday, which will be cd11. i think i will start opks cd10, which is the day after last pill.

I would also recommend starting on cd 10. Good luck! :)

I third starting them at CD10 :)
I am CD18 and I started taking the opk's on CD10 because I'm also using the CBE Fertility Monitor and that's when I got my first "high." I didn't get a + until CD16. Prior to clomid I didn't ov until CD21 - 25 and my surges lasted for 3 days. I feel like now that I'm on clomid my cycles are totally unpredictable! I only had the + for one day and if I didn't test 2x a day I might have missed it (the monitor didn't catch the surge, I did the opk 6 hrs after the monitor when I got the +).
I def felt ov pains this time with the meds. I have never felt them before- thank you clomid at least I knew it was working!

I got a smiley :) cd14 and I got my smiley on my clearblue ovulation test :) so happy and relieved. I really didn't think i'd ovulate on time but it seems to work. Hopefully i'll see a temp rise tomorrow or the day after :) x

Hi ladies! I have been stalking this post for the last few weeks, so I have been there in spirit with all of you! I started my 2nd round of Clomid today (CD#3), increased from 50mg to 100mg. I just wanted to thank everybody for the support they didn't even know they were giving me! I hope to repay some of that if I can! Here's hoping we all get our :bfp: soon! And :dust: to all!

Oh girls I'm SO SICK of crying over this TTC nonsense. My closest friend at work today told me she's 7 weeks pregnant. She knows (most of) what I've been though, and I don't think she was going to tell me, but I was telling her how a teacher was asking if either of us were yet (it's become a "thing" at work, because her and I got married 2 weeks apart, blah blah) and she got all red and just blurted it out. Best part?! She stopped bcp 2 months ago, meanwhile I'm going on month 15. I feel so bad, I don't even know what I said, but I know I didn't really act all that happy. I apologized later. Obviously I am, but I was so shocked and it was really hard to hear. We share an office, and sat there for the last 45 minutes of the day not talking, she could tell I was upset and didn't even know what to say to me. I kept tearing up and had to hold back the tears. UGH. I'm so upset. And feel so friggin guilty for my reaction. And can't stop crying. :cry:

Lisa, yours is the post that finally made me join so I could reply. You are not alone! When the last of my TTC friends wrote us all an email a few months ago saying she was pregnant and then replied to my congratulatory email that she didn't want to tell me because she was afraid I would be upset, I couldn't believe it! I don't want pity! But I was upset, and that is what prompted me to call my gyn and say I was ready to take the next step.

I cried too, but I was happy for her too. And I felt guilty too. And embarrassed that I couldn't stop feeling sorry for myself and rise above it all. Basically, I had exactly the same reaction you are describing. Yuck! I know it doesn't really help to hear that your reaction is normal, but I assure you it is. And I can also tell you that it gets better, hang in there!

Hi steelergirl55 Welcome :) How long have you been ttc? x

Hi steelergirl!!! I'm originally from Pittsburgh, so an extra welcome to another Steeler fan!!!

Welcome Steelersgirl! I guess I know who you are rooting for in a few minutes!!!

Thanks ladies! kcoennen, CONGRATULATIONS! Sweet pea is actually a cute nickname, don't you think! (Oh, and "Here we go, Steelers, here we go!!")

Iluvredskins, I lived in DC and then Falls Church until moving back to Pgh. Virginia is so beautiful! Maybe we can be bump buddies!

MaisyMay, congrats on your O:) today! I have been TTC for 11 months, had crazy cycles until last month on Clomid, but looks like I O'ed! That's a small victory in this journey, at least, so enjoy it!

I got a smiley :) cd14 and I got my smiley on my clearblue ovulation test :) so happy and relieved. I really didn't think i'd ovulate on time but it seems to work. Hopefully i'll see a temp rise tomorrow or the day after :) x

:sex: Get to it!!!!!

go get :sex::sex::sex: & more :sex: :winkwink: what u doing online :dohh: :haha: :haha:

Hi All,
I am on my first round of clomid. I started 50 mg on CD 6 and took it for 5 days. I am now on CD 13 with no + on the ovulation test. I normally have longer cycles and don't even begin testing ovulation until CD16, but I thought a + could be expected much sooner with clomid. :nope:

It has me feeling a little bit stressed. My fertility clinic is not very good at describing all of the steps involved. I only know that if I do not get a + on LH surge tomorrow, they want to do another untrasound.

Can anyone share their experience--particularly if you normally have longer cycles? Also, I see several people listing temperatures/progesterone levels with their LH results. Can someone tell me the short version of what to look for with temperature charting? My doctor is not measureing progesterone levels, but I have had w miscarriages (very early) so I am wondering if that is something that is normally done for this or just normally done in general.

It is hard to know whether to trust your doctor or not. Hopefully, after the first round, I will be more in the know.

Amy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->