Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Hi, I am still getting a feel for this forum. My husband and I have been TTC since July 2011. I will be starting my second round of clomid 50MG on Thursday (CD 4-9).
Last month I ovulated on CD 22ish...

I have PCOS - and AF has been about 30-40 days apart since I came of BCP. I feel blessed that AF has been somewhat trackable, but am frustrated at the "later" ovulation.

Baby dust to all!

Oh Chloe, I hope your temps stay up after your little dip yesterday!!!

Oh girls I'm so tempted to POAS today! Someone tell me it's too early and nothing will show up especially without fmu!!! :dohh:

I would wait two more days. But then again I tested on days 10, 12, 14, and
16 lol

Bbnutella, I would frequently get lines that were dark, but not quite as dark as the control line, even on those cycles where I didn't O. I think its just normal hormone fluctuations, as there is always LH in your system prior to O.

Yay, Maisy! That is so exciting that you O'd earlier than normal! Can you remind me of which days you took the Clomid? I took mine 5-9 and still had a late O. I want to bring it forward.

I woke up this morning with brownish spotting at 7DPO. Not sure what that is all about. Possibly IB, possibly just my typical post O spotting:shrug: I'm trying not to read too much into it, but thats pretty much all I think about nowadays.

I took mine cd 2 - 6 My gynae told me those are the days that give earlier ovulation. He said 5 -9 is for more mature eggs. Maybe discuss taking it earlier with your gynae, but hopefully you won't have to!! Your post ovulation spotting sounds really promising. Fingers crossed for implantation bleeding!! Keep us updated xx

Chloe I just noticed your temp drop as well. Thats combined with your spotting looks sooooo promising :happydance:

Hey, Wookie, it looks like you normally O cd15-16...I normally O cd15 and I took clomid cd5-9 and o'd on cd 16 this cycle...So I don't know, maybe you'll O a day or two early?

I am curious if you read my post above to your first post; has your dr ever mentioned progesterone suppositories to you after O? I am using progesterone, and it could be something to look into for you!

I actually asked about this when they prescribed my Clomid. My OB told me that they're just going to check my progesterone again 7 days after my LH surge, and go from there. Whether then they'll consider suppositories, a cream, or Prometrium, I don't know. I would think it would be a good idea...

Lisa, if you have a lot of tests, I would totally test tomorrow morning. Wouldn't test today because your HCG is most concentrated with your first morning urine. But at the same time, I wouldn't be disappointed if it was negative, since its still early.

My spotting is continuing all day. I dont think it can be IB since its been going all day. I hope it is gone tomorrow, its really stressing me out!

Hi ladies!! Wow, what a positive forum! Kellie and Chantal, I'm a primary teacher in England, TTC since may 2011. No AF til dec 2011 and nothing since :-(

Have had all tests as has DH and after initial concern about PCOS everything turned out to be fine! But obv I'm not ovulating so I'm hoping I get given clomid when I go to my next appt in hospital on feb 13th. I wanted it at my last appt in nov but they said they would rather wait a but longer :-/

The thing is, before going on the pill, I was always soooo irregular so I know I'm not ovulating!!!! Going to really push for clomid next time as I'm so stressed and impatient now! I guess we are always taught that you can get pregnant from just one risky time so it hits hard when 8 months down the line you're still seeing BFNs.

Would love to know if clomid is an easy route to follow as it sounds very confusing!!!!

Baby dust to everyone! Congrats Kellie and good luck to everyone else, I feel for you all xxxx

Lisa, if you have a lot of tests, I would totally test tomorrow morning. Wouldn't test today because your HCG is most concentrated with your first morning urine. But at the same time, I wouldn't be disappointed if it was negative, since its still early.

My spotting is continuing all day. I dont think it can be IB since its been going all day. I hope it is gone tomorrow, its really stressing me out!

I do have a ton! :dohh: Oh man. I think I'll test in the morning. I've read that IB can even last 2-3 days, so don't count yourself out unless it's FLOW!

welcome wookie! I also have the CBFM. I suggest using the opks 2x a day and here's why... my CBFM detected my high but I never got a peak. I got highs starting on cd10 and I caught my surge on the opk the afternoon of cd16... I was fully expecting to see a peak on the CBFM on cd17 but it was still a high and my opk that morning was -. prior to clomid my surge was 3 days so it def changed! I also used to not ov until cd21-25 so I'm so happy that I did on cd16 (FF confirmed). without the monitor I would not have known to start BDing EOD on cd10 but without the opks I would have missed mu surge! FX for you :)

Hi All,
Thanks for all of your answers to my questions. Still no ovulation here, but signs that it will happen are getting stronger. I am CD 15 and normally ovulate around CD 21. I took clomid CD3-CD8. I have just started to do the temp readings. The first two days were 98.1 and 98.0 and today 98.8. I am traveling though and waking up a different place everyday so not sure the temps are a good measure for me.

We have been TTC informally for about a year and a half. DH has very low sperm count with poor morphology and poor motility. Even if I can ovulate earlier, I am not sure it will help in our case. We are doing IUI first. If that does not work, we are considering IUI with donor sperm. I talked to the doctor about that and he didnt seem too positive about it--more like it was the weirdest thing he ever heard :shrug:

I guess it is good news that there is no ovulation yet since I am out of town. Glad to see others are using the "smiley" OPK test. I started using the other type, but I obsess over how dark the line is so I am back to smiley

Good luck to all heading into the last half of the cycle. Very encouraging to see some + results for this group.

Amy

Welcome, Wookie (love that, by the way), Jessi, and Hannah!

Chloe...OUCH! Watching it was painful, but not as painful as having to be a Brownies fan!:laugh2:

Lisa, you can be hopeful and realistic at the same time. Man, it would be amazing if that is IB! But even if you POAS and its negative, you're not out until :witch: comes!

So far, 100mg doesn't really feel very different from 50mg Clomid. I envy those of you who are really in tune with your bodies though. I thought for so long that I just wasn't noticing my CM changing or my breasts getting sore. Little did I know that I wasn't having those changes because I wasn't ovulating! And now, I try to pay such close attention that I am driving myself mad!

In all seriousness, though, hang in there! And don't rule anything out, either, until AF comes. I'd say "try not to stress" but I haven't been able to master that either, so I'll save it for another time!

I would wait two more days. But then again I tested on days 10, 12, 14, and
16 lol

Hahahah. When did you get your first bfp??

Not til day 16!!! Every other day was totally white. Not even the slightest line.

Crazy! Tonight I've got some cramps. Kinda feeling like I'm out. :( Did you have cramping or anything?

Yes - I swore AF was on it's way. I only took a test because we were going to a Steeler game and I wanted to make sure I was able to drink. I was wrong!! I really thought there was no way I was pregnant.

I go back and forth between super hopeful and super negative!! :wacko:

Lol I was just always super negative. I never thought it would have worked that month. Keep your head up! Did you get your progesterone levels checked this month after O?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->