Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Nope, my dr wanted me to do a few unmonitored rounds of Clomid, and I'm going back in Feb.

Grrr...I can't read page 35!! Anyone else?

That page ONLY keeps redirecting me back to the main forum page! So annoying!

Page 35 works fine for me.

Woke up with more spotting this morning. Temp was down .2 degrees from yesterday too. No clue...

Lisa, did you test???

Hey, Wookie, it looks like you normally O cd15-16...I normally O cd15 and I took clomid cd5-9 and o'd on cd 16 this cycle...So I don't know, maybe you'll O a day or two early?

I am curious if you read my post above to your first post; has your dr ever mentioned progesterone suppositories to you after O? I am using progesterone, and it could be something to look into for you!

I actually asked about this when they prescribed my Clomid. My OB told me that they're just going to check my progesterone again 7 days after my LH surge, and go from there. Whether then they'll consider suppositories, a cream, or Prometrium, I don't know. I would think it would be a good idea...

Awesome, I think that could be something really good for you, I take Prometrium 100mg 2x daily as suppositories, I start after FF give me my crosshairs and take until 14dpo if BFN.

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Just got my crosshairs after my 1st round of Clomid, I'm not temping or symptom spotting now for 2 weeks! Trying a relaxed approach this time!

G/L to all you ladies!

Woke up with more spotting this morning. Temp was down .2 degrees from yesterday too. No clue...

Lisa, did you test???

Yup, BFN...which was especially sucky after having a dream about getting a BFP! :nope: Temp went down a bit and I'm kinda crampy, so I think it's only a matter of time!

Hi, I am still getting a feel for this forum. My husband and I have been TTC since July 2011. I will be starting my second round of clomid 50MG on Thursday (CD 4-9).
Last month I ovulated on CD 22ish...

I have PCOS - and AF has been about 30-40 days apart since I came of BCP. I feel blessed that AF has been somewhat trackable, but am frustrated at the "later" ovulation.

Baby dust to all!

Welcome! Looks like DH and I started actively trying around the same time as you guys.

Oh girls I'm so tempted to POAS today! Someone tell me it's too early and nothing will show up especially without fmu!!! :dohh:

Sigh -- I'm not the one to talk anyone away from the sticks. I start POAS 7dpo, and then couldn't stop until 14dpo. I have no hope of holding out any longer this month, but I'm going to try to wait until at least 10dpo.

Hey ladies! Haven't checked in for a while. Thought in would let everyone know that I'm about 3dpo! Still have all the way till the 27th to test. That's when I should actually be late!!! I go for my 21 day bloodwork on Monday and will know the results on Tuesday. Praying that they are much higher than last months!

Lisa, did you test???

Yup, BFN...which was especially sucky after having a dream about getting a BFP! :nope: Temp went down a bit and I'm kinda crampy, so I think it's only a matter of time!

It's still early though right!?!?

I actually had a dream last night that my mom was pregnant! And my cousin was trying to talk to me about what a miracle it was, and I was furious! I even woke up angry! lol!

HAhahaha omg how funny!!

I guess it's still early, but my LP is usually 12 days so AF should be here tomorrow, unless Clomid messed with it. So I'm trying to remain positive!! No cramps or anything, so I'm not too sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Haha.

IluvRedskins, we're both 3dpo! yea! Lisa, I sure hope AF stays away for you! Clomid can lengthen your luteal phase, b/c it helps to create a healthier corpus luteum, which is what produces progesterone in the luteal phase :)

Hmm. So I may need to be patient for a few more days! :dohh: On the plus side, there's still time for my temp to go up!

chantel, good luck! can't believe you are 3 dpo already!

I think clomid is making my lp shorter. My spotting was red this afternoon, so thats not a good sign for IB. I'm not sure what to do for next cycle. I will have to call my doc when af officially arrives.

On another note, has clomid caused anyone else serious breakouts?? I swear, it's like I'm 15 again with the zits! It went from bad after coming off bc to worse when going on clomid, and there is just noooooo end in sight! Ugh...

I never had any side effects on clomid

chantel, good luck! can't believe you are 3 dpo already!

I think clomid is making my lp shorter. My spotting was red this afternoon, so thats not a good sign for IB. I'm not sure what to do for next cycle. I will have to call my doc when af officially arrives.

On another note, has clomid caused anyone else serious breakouts?? I swear, it's like I'm 15 again with the zits! It went from bad after coming off bc to worse when going on clomid, and there is just noooooo end in sight! Ugh...

Bad acne, hot flashes, fatigue, mood swings from Hell, when should I stop? :haha:

I can deal with the acne, fatigue, and hellacious mood swings but the hot flashes are so annoying...I am a hot natured person anyway so it makes it that much worse. Ugh!!

Woke up to a temp drop and AF. :cry: I was so hopeful this cycle, between the Clomid, HSG, getting polyps removed, and perfectly timed BD. But nope. :nope:

Silver lining is that the Clomid did work, and gave me my shortest cycle since beginning TTC in October 2010.

Woke up to a temp drop and AF. :cry: I was so hopeful this cycle, between the Clomid, HSG, getting polyps removed, and perfectly timed BD. But nope. :nope:

Silver lining is that the Clomid did work, and gave me my shortest cycle since beginning TTC in October 2010.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
im so sorry the ugly :witch: showed up but on the positive side clomid is helping you so hopefully this cycle FX & lots of :baby::dust:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Lisa. Sorry the :witch: got you. I'm pretty sure i'm going to be joining you soon as my spotting is only getting heavier and my temp is only dropping. I'm going to call my doc today to see if i can switch up my clomid and O sooner than CD32. Are you going to still take 25mg?

Sorry Lisa!!! :hugs:

Chloe, I've not really had any symptoms this time around. I was a little crampy on Sunday and Monday but nothing since then. I am taking into account that my whole body is sore from running on Tuesday but nothing like the last few cycles. Last month I cramped from 1dpo until the :witch: arrived. Oh well! Hopefully AF is not on her way for you. If it is though, I would definately see if they will let you go ahead and increase your dosage. My doctor told me that if this was not the cycle that I would go to 100mg next month. PLEASE let this be the month!!!

Awh, sorry AF got you girls!!!! Lisa, what an improvement on your cycles, though! Just think, shorter cycles = more chances to try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->