Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Yeah, I'll see how I feel that day. My mom is going, and she lived right down the street so I can send my present with her if I decide not to go. Glad you understand, I said something about it to my sister and she made some flip comment....she's young and just doesn't get it!

I don't think anyone understands how it feels to TTC unless they've gone through it for a few months...I look back at my first few cycles TTC and it's interesting to see how my thought process has changed through every cycle. I actually feel like I hit rock bottom after last cycle, which was right at Christmas and New Years; somehow I got my groove back and I think I learnt a lot through that last cycle. I'll be interested to see how I react to another BFN this cycle; hopefully a lot better!

If that shower is in a week or two from now, you'll be close to O'ing again and you'll probably be in a good, hopeful mood again, eh?

My temps been prett y good, still in the 98's 5dpo now

My temps been prett y good, still in the 98's 5dpo now

Is this your first cycle using progesterone? How are you finding it? How are you taking it?

I'm on my 2nd cycle with it, take it starting 3dpo, 100mg prometrium 2xdaily. My temps stay artificially high when I'm on it, so I'm not even temping this TWW. It gives me TONS of symptoms, otherwise I love it, it fixed my short luteal phase :)

I started it on dec 19th for 10 days for the first time. Took clomid cd 3 on dec 30th. I found it well, never niticed it, it was just like taking a bcp. I took it orally pill form.

Someone please help...this is my first Clomid cycle, 50 mg on days 3-7. I am using a CBFM with fmu early in the a.m., and CBE digis in the afternoon. Days 8 & 9 were both negative, and while my CBFM gave me a high this morning, I just got a + digi around 4 p.m., and it's only cycle day 10. Is this for real? Should I trust this as my surge? I'd think since I got negatives the past two days, I wouldn't start getting false positives now...what do you all think?

hey wookie- I use the CBFM too. you got 2 bars (highs) or 3 bars (peak)? I got my first high on cd10 too. I didn't get any peaks but I got a +opk on cd16 in the afternoon but my CBFM didn't register a peak at all. did you use a digi opk or an IC?

Someone please help...this is my first Clomid cycle, 50 mg on days 3-7. I am using a CBFM with fmu early in the a.m., and CBE digis in the afternoon. Days 8 & 9 were both negative, and while my CBFM gave me a high this morning, I just got a + digi around 4 p.m., and it's only cycle day 10. Is this for real? Should I trust this as my surge? I'd think since I got negatives the past two days, I wouldn't start getting false positives now...what do you all think?

hey wookie- I use the CBFM too. you got 2 bars (highs) or 3 bars (peak)? I got my first high on cd10 too. I didn't get any peaks but I got a +opk on cd16 in the afternoon but my CBFM didn't register a peak at all. did you use a digi opk or an IC?

I use the CBFM in the morning, and I've had all "high" readings so far this cycle. This is my 6th month using it, but my first month on clomid, so I'm sure that's effecting it.

But I also use the CBE smiley digital opks in the afternoons, and yesterday, CD 10, I got a smiley. I took the clomid days 3-7, and began testing in day 8 in the afternoon with the digis...those were negative, until yesterday, when I got a smiley. Now this morning, the monitor gave me another "high", but I'm going to take another digi smiley test this afternoon. We did BD yesterday after I got the positive, and we'll do it again tomorrow, as we're following a SMEP type schedule.

Is it really possible I'm ovulating this early? Typically, I ovulate around day 16...it's just kind of a shocker.

Wookie - It is pretty early, but I would trust the digi! I don't think you'd get a false pos. Hooray for a nice early ov!

I use the CBFM in the morning, and I've had all "high" readings so far this cycle. This is my 6th month using it, but my first month on clomid, so I'm sure that's effecting it.

But I also use the CBE smiley digital opks in the afternoons, and yesterday, CD 10, I got a smiley. I took the clomid days 3-7, and began testing in day 8 in the afternoon with the digis...those were negative, until yesterday, when I got a smiley. Now this morning, the monitor gave me another "high", but I'm going to take another digi smiley test this afternoon. We did BD yesterday after I got the positive, and we'll do it again tomorrow, as we're following a SMEP type schedule.

Is it really possible I'm ovulating this early? Typically, I ovulate around day 16...it's just kind of a shocker.

hmm that is strange because I thought with clomid you didn't until a certain number of days after your last pill? I think I remember someone saying that.

hmm that is strange because I thought with clomid you didn't until a certain number of days after your last pill? I think I remember someone saying that.

Hello Both!!
i think it is possible youre ovulating early this has happened to me as well this month! you are supposed to ovulate anytime 5 to 9 days after the last pill and if you got the smiley then you're most probably ovulating the next day which is in the range i've read about

Well, I just took another smiley digi opk, and got a negative...surge is done already? Or should I keep testing?

We only bd'ed last night after getting my surge, so I don't think we've got a great shot, if I have indeed already ovulated...

Hi, Wookie, you're surge could be done with, but I'd take another one tonight before bed and tomorrow afternoon to see what happens; I've never gotten more than one positive. I would BD today if you can! And keep BD'ing every two days until you get your three temp rises!

hello again, i just finished my last dosage of clomid...i was wondering when i should start using an opk? i am going to give my dr. a ring tomorrow but i thought i would ask my ladies first.

hello again, i just finished my last dosage of clomid...i was wondering when i should start using an opk? i am going to give my dr. a ring tomorrow but i thought i would ask my ladies first.

I usually start around cd 10. Or even a few days earlier if you took your Clomid really early, like cd 1-5.

So Lisa you're taking Clomid tonight, right? Yea for a brand new cycle!

YUP! Just took my first pill!! Trying out cd 3-7 this cycle. Haha. Here's to round #2 being the one!!! :happydance:

Good luck ladies with this cycle! AFM I go tomorrow for my 21 day bloods. I'm hoping that since I've lost weight it will have helped my levels go up! I'm still not having ANY symptoms! What's up with that?

Ovulation symptoms you mean? Plenty of girls dont get any! Good luck at your appt!

I'm in the TWW now! I'm 7dpo today and nothing! The pat few months I've had sore boobs, huge boobs, some nausea, and cramps! All by 7dpo...this month - Nothing! Not a thing!

Well let me just tell you how many websites and threads I read last week in the home stretch of my TWW...of girls who had no symptoms before their BFP! Lots of luck to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->