Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Lisa, you are on CD19 and no O yet? What day did you O last month?

Amy, when are you going to inseminate with the donor sperm? On a Clomid cycle or a non clomid cycle?

Waiting to O is so frustrating. Started POAS today. Hoping I dont have to go through 20+ OPK's this month.

Nope, no ov yet. It is very frustrating, I feel your pain! Last cycle I ov on cd 22, but I got my first positive opk cd 19. So today is disappointing. I took Clomid earlier this cycle too. :dohh:

How's everyone's cycle going?

Poking along at the speed of a snail over here. CD13 and no (+) OPK. CD11 ultrasound showed lots of follis, but the biggest only 10mm. =/ I'm worried I'm not even going to ovulate this cycle.

How's everyone's cycle going?

Poking along at the speed of a snail over here. CD13 and no (+) OPK. CD11 ultrasound showed lots of follis, but the biggest only 10mm. =/ I'm worried I'm not even going to ovulate this cycle.

I share your worry. :hugs: I hope we both ov soon. In your case, it's still early!

I'm just chugging along as well. CD13 today, so i'm officially 5 days past my last Clomid and ready to start the frequent :sex:! Had a small amount of EWCM yesterday, and probably should have BD, but I was soooo tired after the 2 beers I had!:beer: No more excuses, and I'm getting down to business tonight!

Lisa, I hope you O soon!

Babybumpahead, I'm with you! Although I am not getting scans, the waiting is just taking forever!

I am now 1 dpo, timed everything right so I will keep you updated! Did anybody else experience ovulation pains? I had never had them before but heard that clomid made you have them and was worried when they didn't come on the day I thought I ovulated. Then suddenly the next day I was hit pretty hard with them! It wasn't as bad as I had heard some people experience, but it was still a pretty annoying pain and since I'm not being monitored it was kind of scary because I thought I might have been having OHSS. No more pain anymore though, so I'm pretty sure that everything is ok. Is anybody else not being monitored?

OMG, i just got a smiley OPK! and its only CD13! This is amazing! I hope i'm not disappointed like the last false + OPK i got last cycle on CD20, 21, and 22, but since this time i have seen a little EWCM, i'm hoping its for real. This would be a record for me! I am regretting not BDing last night. ugh! Hope tonight is not too late

Corgan, I am not being monitored. My ob/gyn just said take clomid for 3 months and call me if you're not preggo by then. lol. Very scientific.

Chloe - Woooohooo! :happydance: I hope I catch your ov vibes!!

A friend from work gave me a card today that said "Just wanted to send a smile your way". It was so sweet and thoughtful. She knows I've been kind of down, and it was nice to know she's thinking of me and rooting for me. She was TTC for 9 months, got preg and had a mc at 10 weeks, then got preg and had a difficult/high risk pregnancy, and now has a beautiful 18 month old. She's my go-to person at work when I'm upset...which happens more than I'd like to admit!

I'm not being monitored either and my obgyn said the same thing... take this for 3 mos and if you're not pregnant then come back. haha. cd10 and becoming a pro at using opk's at work! haha

I'm not being monitored either and my obgyn said the same thing... take this for 3 mos and if you're not pregnant then come back. haha. cd10 and becoming a pro at using opk's at work! haha

Mine too. I'm going back in a few weeks! :dohh:

Where do you work, how are you able to do opks? Haha.

Just popping in quick to let you know I tested today at 13 dpo, with a FRER, and the second line showed up right away. So, first cycle on clomid, days 3-7, here I am!

I am exactly 4 weeks along, my due date being Oct. 11th. First beta tomorrow night, and second being on Sunday. My first scan will be between week 7 or 8, rather than the traditional 12 week mark, due to my missed miscarriage last July.

The irony is that I was due on Valentine's Day...and here I am with a second bfp 2 weeks before then. I am feeling a combination of fear, joy, cautiousness, elation, and terror. It's hard to explain...but those of you who have lost apregnancy know what I'm referring to.

Best wishes to the rest of you Clomid chickies!!! After today, I consider it a miracle pill.

Just pray for me that this is my rainbow baby.

Lisa, you are on CD19 and no O yet? What day did you O last month?

Amy, when are you going to inseminate with the donor sperm? On a Clomid cycle or a non clomid cycle?

Waiting to O is so frustrating. Started POAS today. Hoping I dont have to go through 20+ OPK's this month.

IUI will probably be around February 11th or 12th. We are doing a non-clomid cycle. We had to do a mandatory counseling session. They would not let us schedule the counseling until after AF was started and they would not start clomid until after the counseling :shrug:. We skipped it this month. Will try with clomid + donor sperm in March--I just like to assume it doesn't work and plan my next level.

Just popping in quick to let you know I tested today at 13 dpo, with a FRER, and the second line showed up right away. So, first cycle on clomid, days 3-7, here I am!

I am exactly 4 weeks along, my due date being Oct. 11th. First beta tomorrow night, and second being on Sunday. My first scan will be between week 7 or 8, rather than the traditional 12 week mark, due to my missed miscarriage last July.

The irony is that I was due on Valentine's Day...and here I am with a second bfp 2 weeks before then. I am feeling a combination of fear, joy, cautiousness, elation, and terror. It's hard to explain...but those of you who have lost apregnancy know what I'm referring to.

Best wishes to the rest of you Clomid chickies!!! After today, I consider it a miracle pill.

Yay--Congrats :happydance:

I work in a large office building (it's so big, we have wings!). I have my small cosmetic bag filled with dixie cups and ic's... no one really thinks anything of a female walking into a bathroom with a cosmetic bag :) sneaky sneaky!

I work in a large office building (it's so big, we have wings!). I have my small cosmetic bag filled with dixie cups and ic's... no one really thinks anything of a female walking into a bathroom with a cosmetic bag :) sneaky sneaky!

So funny. I work in a school and often use the kids' bathroom....that wouldn't work out too well! :haha:

GREAT news!! Congrats!!

So beat down with this whole process. =/

How do y'all stay positive?

hi ladies, looks like we will be having to do another round of clomid & IUI...AF today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->