Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Congratulations Wookie! :happydance:

Babybump - It's so hard!! I've found that it really helps to talk to people who understand, whether on here or in person. I recently told a co-worker everything I've been going through, come to find out she's got a similar story. Troubles TTC is so much more common than I ever thought, people really don't talk about it, but once you do everyone knows someone (or is someone) who has been through it. I recommend reaching out to someone, it's helped me a lot. I allow myself my upset/angry/whatever moments, then I pick myself back up and move on.

tobefruitful - Sorry! :hugs:

Wookie - that's awesome!

Tobefruitful - that sucks, cramping and spotting for me today too. Round 3 Clomid coming up, maybe 3rd time's a charm!

Babybump - I get pretty down too, but just like Lisa, I let myself cry, bitch, and moan when I need to and then try to move forward.

Here's hoping we all have our happy endings to our crazy stories soon!

hi ladies, looks like we will be having to do another round of clomid & IUI...AF today :(

Sorry Fruitful. I know we are on a bit of the same path and I have been checking in on you. We are making plans for you next IUI too. That is how I keep myself going--planning the next cycle before the previous one has ended.

Congratulations Wookie! :happydance:

Babybump - It's so hard!! I've found that it really helps to talk to people who understand, whether on here or in person. I recently told a co-worker everything I've been going through, come to find out she's got a similar story. Troubles TTC is so much more common than I ever thought, people really don't talk about it, but once you do everyone knows someone (or is someone) who has been through it. I recommend reaching out to someone, it's helped me a lot. I allow myself my upset/angry/whatever moments, then I pick myself back up and move on.

tobefruitful - Sorry! :hugs:

So true Lisa. I had a reunion with some of my college friends that i had not seen in 13 years and started talking about our struggle with fertility. It turns out EVERY girl in the room had fertility treatments and never told anyone. Makes me think something strange was in the dormitory (we all lived on the same floor or the same building for 3 years of college). It is nice to know you are not alone.

Wookie - that's awesome!

Tobefruitful - I'm right there with you, I think. Cramping and spotting today. Sucks, I know. Don't you just hate uninvited guests?

Babybump - I agree with Lisa too. Plus, I tried to just crawl under the covers and hide, but life seems to go on anyway, so I just try to make the best of it!

Hi, I am new to the forum, am on Clomid cycle 6 and still nothing, but my periods have been strange since been on the tablet. Everyday its on my mind have been trying for 2 years, had hycosy and all clear. Am so tearful about it all. How do you all cope?

Hey ladies - I am going to make an official first post of who all is part of our Clomid Buddies, with screen names, real names to go along with it, how many rounds of clomid you have been on, and anything else you want us to know about you. I think it will make it easier for everyone to be able to keep track of everyone this way, and make it inviting for the new girls.

If you want to be on the official clomid buddies page, just leave a reply with your first name, rounds of clomid, and any other info you want shared.

Great idea kellie!

Chantel, 4th round of Clomid 100 mg, 24, TTC #1

I'm Amanda--on my fifth round of Clomid 100 mg--age 29--ttc #1

Hi :) Jennifer, 33 yrs old, 2nd round of 100mg Clomid, 1st w/ Progesterone TTC #1

Chloe, 2nd round clomid 100mg, 31, ttc #1.

I think I'm into my tww now. Waiting on another high temp or two to confirm. Its unreal to me that my cycle could actually end up being 28 days. I am so not used to this. Even when I was on bcp, I would take it for 2-3 months straight before stoppingto get af. Maybe thats why my cycles are so long now?

:hi: Lisa, 30, ttc #1. On my second and hopefully last round of Clomid!

Chloe - I think I'll be joining you in the TWW soon!! :happydance:

Hi, I am new to the forum, am on Clomid cycle 6 and still nothing, but my periods have been strange since been on the tablet. Everyday its on my mind have been trying for 2 years, had hycosy and all clear. Am so tearful about it all. How do you all cope?

:hi: I just wanted to welcome you to the thread! I know people constantly tell those of us who have been TTC for several months that it just takes time and I know that I truly hate hearing this, however, I'm learning that it does. The way my doctor talked about Clomid, you would have thought that it was a miracle drug! Take this and voila, you get a baby. I think that every round gets harder and I don't know that anyone on here really has any coping techniques. I'm learning to put it to the back of my mind. I'm working out and trying to eat right (didn't do so hot last night during the Super Bowl). I've actually taken the stand point this month that I really don't care if it happens or not. My hubby said we will have a baby one day, wether it is our biological child or not. Frustrating yes, but for the first time last night I actually got on B&B and didn't feel anything. I usually get excited or stressed that it will never happen. I was on B&B for all of 5 minutes yesterday.

Sorry for my rant, all in all I don't have any coping techniques. I'm just trying to forget that we are even trying. NO OPKS and I have NEVER temped. I think this just adds stress. I'm on CD 12 and last night we had the best BD and I think it was because it wasn't considered a job. I hope this helps! I haven't been trying nearly as long as you but I'm taking small achievments. I didn't ovulate until November and both November and December's ovualtion was too low to actually have a viable pregnancy (according to my doctor). January was my first good, strong O since I quite taking BCP. Small steps!

Lots and Lots of :dust: to you!

I think I spoke too soon. My temp was back down this morning :( This is so frustrating! Once I know I can actually O, I would love to stop temping and POAS, but until then, I feel that i need to do all of this, which simply gets my hopes up and then slams them back into the ground. it really is hard to stay positive!

Lisa, I'm happy you are starting your TWW, and I hope to join you ASAP!!

I am sad to report that my hcg levels came back, and they've dropped...55 down to 21. Another miscarriage is impending.

Asking for prayers, please.

:hugs2: Wookie, I am SOOOOOOOOOOO sorry! :hugs2: You are definately in our prayers!!!!

Thank you. I'm sort of in shock, and I'm very afraid. I have no bleeding, nor do I have any cramping. I did just take my first negative pregancy test...so my hcg is plummeting. I do not want another D&C. I just want it to happen on it's own this time.

I am sad to report that my hcg levels came back, and they've dropped...55 down to 21. Another miscarriage is impending.

Asking for prayers, please.

Wookie, I cannot imagine what you must be feeling right now. I am so sorry! You and your DH will be in my prayers.

I don't know how far along you were with your last MC, but you have a pretty good chance of not needing a D&C. Small consolation, I'm sure, though.

Sometimes life just doesn't make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->