Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

I'm excited for you girls!! I can't wait to see the results of your tests later this week. What a wonderful holiday present a BFP would be!

I'm kinda bumming now. I am in the BD every other day phase right now (CD 17 for me, with Clomid on CD 5-9), but DH is having stomach problems so he can't :dohh: I haven't gotten a +OPK yet tho, so there is still hope that he will be better once that time comes. I've also been taking my temp and it hasn't increased yet. I am starting to get worried that I won't O this cycle. I know it's early, but my history of long cycles makes me very nervous. I've been feeling slightly crampy the last couple days, but thats the only symptom I've had so far.

:dust:

I am so unbelievably happy for you!!!! I'm praying so hard that you get your BFP!!! Yay for Clomid working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Chloe,
I started cramping before I actually O'd so maybe that means you are about to get your + OPK!!!! Saying lots of prayers for you and especially for DH to start feeling better!

Thanks!!!!! Still not getting my hopes up. The dr said if this month didn't work, I need to call when my next cycle starts and she will call in another prescription for me. If AF doesn't show, I get hcg blood work done on Friday. This will be a fun couple of weeks bc we are leaving tomorrow to go back up to PA where our families are, so I'll be testing in secret and trying to hide everything. I'm not telling my mom anything bc she will call everyday wondering how it's all going and will worry me to death! lol I'd just rather her be surprised.

I know what you mean about always running to the bathroom. It's so nervewrecking to think AF keeps starting. OOOhhh I'm praying for you!!!!

I know it is so hard not to get our hopes up but it is! I hope that you all have a safe trip to PA! I know how it feels not to tell anyone! I'm dying to POAS but have promised DH I would wait until Wed. or Thurs. I really want to tell my mom because she is a RN but I'm trying my best to not tell her that I'm late and all the other things that are going on!

Did you make it throughout the school day without being in total pain? The other night when mine were really sore, even a super loose shirt rubbing against them hurt. I couldn't imagine having to work and be dressed up all day! My dr told me to cancel DH's appointment tomorrow for his SA, but I'm going to make him do it anyways, just in case. I would like to know what his results are in case this month didn't work. I'm getting some major discomfort, just like what I get a few days before AF arrives. But, at least I know the clomid worked! That's one step in the right direction!

Chloe - I also had cramping feelings before I O'ed. I hope it's a good sign for you!!!! I know how discouraging it gets when you don't get that + when you think it should be showing up.

How are you ladies doing tonight? TMI alert - I have a lot of cloudy/creamy/watery cm going on. Does anyone know if this is a good sign? It's creamy/cloudy looking but in a slippery watery form.

I'm doing good. Just did an OPK, negative of course. I don't know why I'm expecting miracles on cd10. :rofl:

I've heard that increased CM can be a good sign!! FX for you!!

HAHAHAHA Just keep doing them! You don't want to miss it!!!

Funny story.... DH just told me "You better be knocked up for all the burping you've been doing." Poor guy!!!! lol

Kellie, your story made me laugh so hard! I too have been very gassy lately! I did survive school and now only have half a day left!!! I'm trying to decide wether or not to test tomorrow, wheat do you ladies think? Oh yeah, I have had a lot of CM lately and still some pressure in my lower abdomen, it's not cramps though..very strange!

I would, but then again I always test! lol I'll be in the car for 7 hours tomorrow. We're leaving at 9, going to husband's SA appointment, and once he's done there, we'll be continuing on our way. I was just looking at my BBT chart, and it's not looking very good with the temps going down. I'm going to wake up at my normal work time tomorrow and test again. I hope my temp goes back up! If it goes down again I'll know AF is on her way.

I would, but then again I always test! lol I'll be in the car for 7 hours tomorrow. We're leaving at 9, going to husband's SA appointment, and once he's done there, we'll be continuing on our way. I was just looking at my BBT chart, and it's not looking very good with the temps going down. I'm going to wake up at my normal work time tomorrow and test again. I hope my temp goes back up! If it goes down again I'll know AF is on her way.

Going down but it's still above coverline, so who knows!! Stay positive!!

Do you check your cervix at all? I saw on another thread someone comment how they could barely feel theirs, and it's supposed to drop down before your AF starts. I was curious and checked mine, and I could barely touch it. Yes I need to stop reading into signs.... but when the house is totally clean for once and there is no work, what else is there to do??? lol

:rofl: No, I don't check mine. I've tried and it totally freaks me out. :blush: :haha:

Hahaha yeah, I had no clue what I was looking/feeling for. I starting laughing and my husband is yelling from the other room what the hell am I laughing at in the bathroom. I told him and he didn't know what to say. I told him not to ask what I'm laughing about in the bathroom if he doesn't want to know!:xmas13:

Maybe it's a good thing I have a 7 hour drive tomorrow! lol It will keep me busy

Hehe! I was totally going to ask if you all check your cervix! I haven't yet! Kellie, I looked at your chart but I couldn't tell you anything about it :haha: I don't temp so it's like looking at a really hard math problem! :shrug:

I hope you all have a very safe trip! Keep us updated as much as you can but do try and relax!!!!

I tried to check my cervix once but had no idea what i was feeling for, so i gave up. :shrug:

Today is day 9 after clomid, still no + OPK. Frustrating!

When are you girls testing? Your symptoms sound so promising!

DH is still under the weather, so no BD for me :cry: On the plus side, its almost christmas :) yay for good food, good friends, and good presents :xmas12:

Chloe, tell your hubby to suck it up! Lol I didn't o til cd 14, and some don't o til day 19 on clomid. You still have plenty of days!! I tested yesterday but still bfn. My temperature did go back up today! I don't understand charting so I really have no clue what's going on.

Chantel how are things with you? My husband is currently in the ivf place doing his SA. Hehe then were back on the road again. Enjoy your Christmas break!!

Yay for temps rising again!!!! AF has still not came!!! :dance: I decided not to test this morning but I think I will test tomorrow! FX'd crossed that we all have BFPs in a couple of weeks!

AF stay away!!!!! I brought two tests with me so I think I will probably test without hubby knowing. I can't wait til Sunday! But I was thinking, what if its not implanting til now? I read last night it can implant cd12/13. That's crazy! I just want to know so I know if its safe to have some drinks or not. Were going to the Steelers game Saturday, so I need to know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->