Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Hey ladies! I also started Clomid for the first time this month (although it looks like a few of you are further along than I am). The RE put me on 100mg cd3-7, and I'm now on CD11. The plan is to try having sex every other day at least until the end of next week. It looks like I'll probably O sometime at the end of the week or this weekend, which is bad timing since starting Thursday, we'll be traveling (and staying with family) for the holidays. DH is quite certain this will not pose a problem, but I'm still not convinced.

Welcome lemontea! I hope your able to get some private time in with the dh while out of town! Good luck!!

Well ladies, my back is killing me and I have had some major pinching going on. It was quite uncomfortable car ride! How are you all doing?

Welcome Lemontea!!

kellie,
Maybe those are good signs!! I bet your ride today was a lot of fun with all of those symptoms! When will you all know about DH SA?

AFM, I'm still waiting, either for a BFP or AF...preferably the first :thumbup:
The wait is killing me though!

I hope you get your BFP! BFP! BFP! AF stay away! are you testing in the morning? They said it can take up to a week so hopefully by next Tuesday. Are you still having any symptoms?

My boobs are still hurting, had, some heartburn this afternoon(can it start this early?), and I'm very gassy (sorry if TMI) I think I will test tomorrow morning... How about you?

Boobs really hurt. I have to hold them when running down stairs! Lol still very burpy, tired. If I'm not pregnant, I hate to see the symptoms when I am!

DH said not to test again til Christmas, but I think I am going to test tomorrow, and if nothing, Friday morning too.

I tested this morning, and it was a BFf-ingN. I feel so discouraged. I have a feeling AF is on her way, and if it is, I just wish it would start already so I can get onto cycle#2 of Clomid!!! Either a BFP or AF... something come! I'm ready to start the next cycle. Now that I know Clomid is working, we'll BD so much more, no matter what is going on. And I was thinking, maybe it's Clomid making me have all these symptoms and playing tricks on me. Ahhhhh I'm just so discouraged and impatient!!

Chantel did you test this morning??

I'm sorry!!!I know what you mean though I wish AF would start or that a bfp would show up. Since late last night I've been feeling out so idid not test this morning...today is CD 29. So 28 days is normal.... Maybe We'll have some luck tomorrow!

OOoohhhh crossing everything for you!!! I'm a day behind you... day 28. Usually my cycles are 33 days long without ovulating, so I don't know what it will be like when I ovulate. My dr seems to think it will stay the same, but if I did ovulate on cd14, that would be 19 days from O to AF. Seems a little too long! I told Chris (my DH) that I was getting crampy and started to tear up. He realized what that meant, and said it's ok, it happens, we have next month. The only good thing would be the baby would be due at the end of Sept, not the end of Aug, which is better so at least I could be there for the first day of school!! lol

Sorry to hear about the BFN. I have heard of some women not getting their BFP until 16 DPO, so there is still some hope! I know what you mean about just wanting something to happen.

DH was finally feeling better last night, so we were able to BD. My temp still hasn't spiked, and today is CD19:shrug: I have always been a late O'er but in oct and nov, i didnt O at all. I had some pains where I think my ovaries are last night, but still no +OPK either. So confusing! I've got 5 days off starting thursday, so hopefully it will happen then, and I will have plenty of time to BD without being tired or needing to get to bed early for work!

GL to all!

Good luck Chloe! Well, I talked to my doctors office today and they said that it may take up to a week or longer after my expected period to get a BFP! I think I will wait to test til Friday and then again on Saturday and Sunday! I have everything crossed for all of us to get our BFPs!!!!!!

Starting yonder if AF is coming or if I'm having more symptoms...my lower back is killing me and I've had a horrible headache all day...

Forgive me folks – I don’t know everyone’s name yet!

Kcoennen – Thanks for the welcome! Sorry to hear about your BFN, but I’ve got my fingers crossed that you’ll get one of those First-Month-on-Clomid BFPS in the next few days. (Heck, I want one of those too!) By the way, I am seriously burpy this month. I can’t tell if it’s the Clomid (because I think it all started a couple days before I started taking it) or if it’s one of the other random pills and things I’m taking to try to get pregnant, but it’s seriously getting out of hand!

IluvRedskins – Fingers crossed for a BFP for you also. What CD is this for you? see you have your progesterone measurements in your sig. Are you taking a progesterone supplement with Clomid this month? The reason I ask is that I ovulate regularly, but my luteal phases changes from month to month (and some months, even when it’s 14 days, I spot a lot for two or three days before hand). The RE gave me progesterone, but I was reading yesterday that Clomid alone can normalize a person’s luteal phase, so now I’m not sure if I should take the supplement or not. Leaning toward taking just in case, but I’m really curious as to how long my LP would be if I just did Clomid alone. Any else taking a progesterone supplement this month?

Chloe597 – Glad your guy is feeling better. I feel like I’m coming down with something today, and the timing could not be worse! I’ll take a cold a week before O week or a week after, but having one during the week of O really sucks! I hope you get a positive OPK soon. I’m on CD12 and still very faint OPKs, so not sure when to expect O.

hi ladies- I hope you don't mind but i've been reading your thread and would like to join. got AF today so I start my first round of 50 mg clomid on Christmas Eve. we took a TTC break for the past 2 cycles b/c I had the hsg which showed my left tube was blocked (it HURT!) and I had surgery on 12/8 to see if she could fix it...but she couldn't. i'm lucky that I have a doc who is really into charting (i've heard thats not always the case) so that when I showed her the 6 mos of charts I had she said she didn't think my temps were "spiky" enough and started the testing. i also have long cycles so i'm hoping the meds help with that.
when do you ladies take your pill and do you have to take it at the same time everyday?
does anyone else also use the Clear Blue Fertility monitor? this is my first month with that too.
have a great day ladies!

Hi, ladies, I'd like to join you! Going to be starting cycle # 6 here shortly, and I've tried soy isoflavones 2 cycles now, and loved them, but my Dr. gave me Clomid, so now I'm going to do Clomid cd 5-9, whenever they might be coming up.

I think soy worked for me (I got lots of EWCM and O was very obvious on them), but I had a progesterone issue, so this last cycle was progesterone, and just got BFN @ 15dpo, so I'm going off progesterone today and should get AF anytime.

So now that I got my short luteal phase taken care of, hopefully a cycle of Clomid/progesterone will do the trick!

I have been following this thread for a few days but not posting b/c I wasn't sure if I was even going to get a chance to try Clomid, so good luck to you ladies on some BFP's real soon!

Welcome mrsjennyg!! Well my cycles are still crazy! My last one on clomid was 25 days, and this one is on cd30 and still waiting....

Thanks lemontea!

Well, I tested this morning and it was a BFN :(

Oh well I'm not out till the :witch: shows! My doctor's office called back and decided to go ahead and write me another prescription for clomid... I personally want more answers...why isn't my progesterone levels going up, well going up and then going down on the second round....questions,, questions....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->