Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

I see it too! Huge congratulations, have a wonderful pregnancy. :)

How many cycles did you ladies have to take clomid? I am still debating, although praying I get pregnant this cycle... I will know in two weeks

well i am cd 18 tested for ovulation this morning and i got the darkest line i have ever gotten on a test!! its ALMOST positive! I am excited to see what tonight and tomorrow morning brings!! pray i ovulate this month ladies!!! thank you!:happydance: baby dust to all and congratulation on the :bfp::dust:

Grr, I am a little frustrated! CD17 and haven't got a positive OPK yet. TMI ALERT: I checked my cervix today and it feels high, soft and open. I am getting a twinge like pain on my left side. I am having lotion like consistency CM on my underwear, but inside it's more slippery feeling and not so lotiony. Could I have O'd without catching it? I BBT too and my chart doesn't show anything. I've been using the CBFM too and it's said "High" for 8 days now in a row.

How many cycles did you ladies have to take clomid? I am still debating, although praying I get pregnant this cycle... I will know in two weeks

I'm on my first cycle right now! I'll definitely post when I get a positive OPK. I on cd9 right now.

Can anyone help?

I'm on my first go of Clomid, 100mg days 2-6. I did an ov test yesterday and today and both were pretty dark... Maybe a shade lighter than positive. They're pretty dark!!

I'm worrying that my body's not responding cos I used to get good lines on ov tests anyway but wasn't ovulating. Or could the Clomid be helping me ovulate early? I read you can ovulate 5 days after the last Clomid tablets, I'm 4 days past as I had my last ones on CD6.

Any help?

Thought I'd upload my tests, the first was CD9 which was yesterday's then second pic is today's, CD10. They're a bit darker in RL.

Any thoughts? Is it even possible I'm ovulating this early? I've been expecting to feel pains in my ovaries but I've not felt anything. Yesterday I did feel a bit achey and had a couple of twinges, today I had mild cramps but only slightly and for less than 10 minutes so didn't think it meant anything.

Hmmmm....

Attachments

• cd9.png
    cd9.png
    162.9 KB · Views: 5
  • cd10.png
    cd10.png
    260 KB · Views: 3
Thought I'd upload my tests, the first was CD9 which was yesterday's then second pic is today's, CD10. They're a bit darker in RL.

Any thoughts? Is it even possible I'm ovulating this early? I've been expecting to feel pains in my ovaries but I've not felt anything. Yesterday I did feel a bit achey and had a couple of twinges, today I had mild cramps but only slightly and for less than 10 minutes so didn't think it meant anything.

Hmmmm....

I'm on CD10 today also! It was my first round of Clomid 50mg days 3-7. I was supposed to start OPKs this morning and mine looked the same as yours. From what I've read, we're supposed to wait 3 days after your last pill to start OPK, because of false positives. I was thinking of calling my RE today, but hopefuly, I'll find some answers on bnb!

I have my follicle check on Monday the 21st, but we're going to get some bd'ing in soon, just in case!

Does anyone else have any experience/input on OPKs during a round of Clomid?

I also had what i thought was a pos. result on cd 11 but it wasnt ... im on cd 19 today and believe i got my pos. today!!!

Hey ladies, here's a bit of hope for you. I hardly ever got positive OPKs and here's a picture of the beautiful baby we made, regardless of the troubles we had :)

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/3a11d2f9.jpg

Yay!!! Thank you for sharing a picture of your cutie pie!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->