Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

I'm not getting tracking scans or bloods so only way I can tell is by using ov tests... Will keep going and see what happens!

Hey ladies, here's a bit of hope for you. I hardly ever got positive OPKs and here's a picture of the beautiful baby we made, regardless of the troubles we had :)

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/3a11d2f9.jpg

so beutiful! You made me cry....but thats easy these days!

I hope we get to make beautiful babies too XXX

Awww such a fab scan pic! Congrats! :)

CD11 for me, will do another ov test later and see if it's as dark or darker than cd9 and 10's tests... If it is, I'll do a digi ov test and see what's happening but I really didn't expect ovulation so early.

Feeling nervous!!

fab scan pic!! its so nice to see people who have managed to get their bfps!! theres hope for us all!

Done another ovulation test earlier and it's pretty much the same as CD9 and 10 if not slightly lighter. It looks like it's dried lighter anyway. Maybe I tested too early after stopping Clomid? I'll keep doing the ov tests anyway, just incase. At least I BDed last night.

Hi everyone! I am on my first round of clomid and was hoping I could join your thread :flower:

I was also hoping some of you that may have been through the same thing provide me some advise/insight as to what is going on. I have been off bcp since August and I have been able to confirm o by temping but it is always realy late in my cycle. My dr. ran some tests and everything looked normal so she put me on clomid to help things along.

I went in for a u/s today on CD 13 (I took 50 mg cd5-9) and she said all she could see was a lot of small follicles and that she didn't think I would o this cycle and advised me to start provera and move on to 100 mg next cycle. Does anyone know if it is still possible one of those follicles will do something and I may O in a week or so? Or should I just give up and start the provera? I really don't want to give up but I also don't want to waste my time. I just wanted to see if any of you have been through something similar. Thanks!

Hi everyone! I am on my first round of clomid and was hoping I could join your thread :flower:

I was also hoping some of you that may have been through the same thing provide me some advise/insight as to what is going on. I have been off bcp since August and I have been able to confirm o by temping but it is always realy late in my cycle. My dr. ran some tests and everything looked normal so she put me on clomid to help things along.

I went in for a u/s today on CD 13 (I took 50 mg cd5-9) and she said all she could see was a lot of small follicles and that she didn't think I would o this cycle and advised me to start provera and move on to 100 mg next cycle. Does anyone know if it is still possible one of those follicles will do something and I may O in a week or so? Or should I just give up and start the provera? I really don't want to give up but I also don't want to waste my time. I just wanted to see if any of you have been through something similar. Thanks!

Ask your doc to look into "stair stepping' technique. If yoyr follies are not developing well, you dont actually need to induce period to keep going, you simply start taking more clomid- however, this needs to done with realy close supervision.Look it up- very interesting!

Sory to the ladies who read this post in the May bloomers thread! Ive updated it a little for today...

OK- i promised self i wouldnt symtpom spot this cycle- but, as this is my last round i may as well be self indulgent!!!
here goes.....

100mg clomid cd3-7
0 day- good Lh surge previously, and good EWCM

0-2 dpo pimple outbreak- used to get this when i was younger mid cycle, but as i got older it started happening when AF was due.

-7dpo
sleeping like a log,
off food- but other life stresses most likely causing that a at the moment...
started to get an achy pain in left BB

-8dpo-
still off food- still likely to be persona stresses-
still achy/painful left Breast, (why left???)
watery CM- bit more than normal (for me) .
Twinges and pulls in abdomen (i think more than usual, but im paying to much attention...)
-Got my day 21 test back and told all good, very healthy strong O-

9dpo- still watery cm and acne around chin
- woke up with the sniffs- have heard this CAN be a symptom- but it is winter in
Aus...
-"full + heavy" feeling in abdomen, making me think if not pg, ill get a real heavy one this
cycle...

So thats where i am at....was doing some reading and apparently less than 10% of pregnancies can be detected before 12.5 dpo- which was interesting because the amount i see on here seems to be more than that- but im not saying it doesnt happen for people here, but i know i never got a BFP before 15dpo!!!

Anyhow, how is everyone elses cycle going?

I had cold like symptoms before I got my BFP, and the BFP didn't show up until 16dpo. I like to compare symptoms with people :)

I had cold like symptoms before I got my BFP, and the BFP didn't show up until 16dpo. I like to compare symptoms with people :)

Oooh, you just made me happy- good start to the day! Spending the rest of it in the winter sun in the veggie garden- sounds like a good time for -implantation- :thumbup:

Fingers crossed for you!!! The only symptoms I had were I thought I was getting a cold, I had period like cramps so I thought it was definitely in it's way, I had a lot more discharge (more than normal), and had big blue veins on my boobs. Keep us updated!

It's crazy to think it's winter over there while we're in summer. Do you have warm or cold winters?

how are you and your bubs going?

if you have an old post with your dpo symptoms, feel free to repost it so we can scour it for clues....:flower:

Fingers crossed for you!!! The only symptoms I had were I thought I was getting a cold, I had period like cramps so I thought it was definitely in it's way, I had a lot more discharge (more than normal), and had big blue veins on my boobs. Keep us updated!

It's crazy to think it's winter over there while we're in summer. Do you have warm or cold winters?

Not as cold as over there i hear. Where i live it will not snow, or freeze taps etc, but in the middle of winter it may freeze a bowl of water over night but nothing more than that. Most of the time the days are sunny- cold, but the sun shines even though theres not a lot of warmth in it- if its not windy and cloudy, you can get a warmish hour to nourish your soul a little in the middle of the day!

Here is the link to my TTC journal if you want to read through it
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/771214-cycle-7-trying-my-little-one.html

The babies are doing great, but they're giving me hell this week. I was sent to the doctors on Monday because I was having contractions. Was told if I get more than 5 in an hour to go to the hospital, and that I need to start eating more because I'm losing weight. Then was sent to the doctors again on Wednesday because my blood pressure was so incredibly high. I also had protein in my urine that day, which is the first sign of preeclampsia, so now I have to go through tests for that. It was a crazy week. I'm not feeling them a lot, which is a sign of labor coming on, which I don't like. I keep poking them and moving them to make them move around lol

I'm 7dpo and have no symptoms :(

I wouldnt worry babe, im probably making mine up....its my last cycle, so im a bit too focussed on it! I have heard many women here get their BFP with no symptoms- exept being sure that their period was about to turn up becasue of AF cramps from around 13dpo.

Keep your chin up! Its not over till the :witch: flies

Here is the link to my TTC journal if you want to read through it
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/771214-cycle-7-trying-my-little-one.html

The babies are doing great, but they're giving me hell this week. I was sent to the doctors on Monday because I was having contractions. Was told if I get more than 5 in an hour to go to the hospital, and that I need to start eating more because I'm losing weight. Then was sent to the doctors again on Wednesday because my blood pressure was so incredibly high. I also had protein in my urine that day, which is the first sign of preeclampsia, so now I have to go through tests for that. It was a crazy week. I'm not feeling them a lot, which is a sign of labor coming on, which I don't like. I keep poking them and moving them to make them move around lol

Had a read, very inspiring! When did you find out it was twins? Also, your ticker says your 25 weeks, too early for labour even for twins?? I hope all is OK, mabee braxtons?

We found out at our first ultrasound around 7 weeks it was twins. Viability is 24 weeks, so my doctor said our goal was to make it to 24 weeks, which we did. They have a 90% chance of surviving now with medical help. I have a friend who had her twins at 26 weeks, and they spent 2 months in the nicu, but are perfectly healthy. My goal is to make it to 32 weeks. By the way my body is feeling, there is no way I'm going to make it to 37 weeks, which is full term for twins. When I was at the doctors, I had a contraction, and she said it was a real one, not a braxton hicks, because she was able to feel what it was doing to my cervix. Braxton hicks don't effect the cervix, only real contractions. So, they are real ones happening. And they get pretty painful too! At the most, I have 12 weeks to go.

I'll say a prayer! My friend just recently made it to 36 weeks and the same thing happened to her, she had 5&6 pound twins!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->