Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Hello everyone,
I have been reading this forum for a while and finally got up the nerve to post. Have been ttc for over a year now, and have taken my first round of clomid...

I started charting too, and I am trying to figure this all out. I am on 10 DPO, and am unsure when I am supposed to get AF...my cycles have been quite long so I wasn't sure if clomid would shorten it or not...

I also did OPKs for the first time during this cycle but never got a positive? My chart showed a definite temp surge though... I want to post the link to my chart but am not quite sure how...

At any rate, hello to everyone :)

well ladies, i'm on the evening of cd13- and its my very last cycle here and i can feel the AF pain setting in, i have the distinct feeling that within a few hours there will be tears- and goodbyes to say to you all. Sigh....im not quite depressed, but sad and a bit bewildered. Such a difficult time, but one must accept what life throws at you.

I have really enjoyed evenryones company and how we all work together to distract each other during the TWW agony... I wont miss that at all! Imagine the money i will save on OPk's and HCG tests??? Over a year i could take a holiday i think...gotta look an the bright side :)

Love you all ladies, ill check in the morning and sign of for good,

XXX

So sorry to hear this, Curley. I hope you don't mind me asking, but after this will you be done with TTC for good? I genuinely hope and pray that you get your BFP. You have been such a great supporter for the women on this thread since joining, and I know you'd be a great mommy. Best of luck to you in whatever life may bring. Please don't let this discourage you or get you down. You've got a wonderful take on life and hope you keep your spirit and never lose hope.

Yep this is my last TTC cycle ever- the baby making journey is over after this. I couldn't sleep last night even though i was cramping i diddn't want to get up and go the toilet as see the blood- but eventually i did, and no AF, and none this morning. This is proving to be quite traumatic. I dont want to get my hopes up now after spening all night coming to terms with it being over, and then find that it happned tonight or tomorow.... THis is torturous!

(I did an IC with FMU this a.m (cd14) and got BFN.)

So, 2pm on cd14---Still no sign of AF. I feel perfectly normal. iM not eating much lately, but there are other reasons for that. I have trawled through posts of women getting bfn on cd14 and no AF, and while there are some success stories, people saying BFN's untill 15, 16 up to 18dpo- but most of the time the women who were asking got AF by that evening, or by cd15.

My left breast is aching again- but not like sensitive like people describe in early pg.

I bought clear blue pg tests today- not the digi, the other type, im afraid to do it though, i think i will wait until the morning- if i dont wake up with AF....

curleymumma, i have everything crossed for you. im so sorry that this is your last ttc cycle.

i dont know what else i can say. :hugs:

Curley...I don't mean to pry...but is there any specific reason why you're throwing the towel in on TTC? I have lost two babies in a six month time frame to miscarriage, and I continually throw myself back into the TTC rat race, even after being diagnosed with depression, and post-traumatic stress syndrome, because of my losses. I know that it's a hard road for a lot of us, and we all cope differently. How many cycles of Clomid have you done? Have you considered trying something else? I just hate to see people surrender their dreams, when there's so much left to keep fighting for...

I'm so sorry Curlymumma. :hugs:

Just popping in to say that I've finally got a positive ov test, no doubt about it! CD18 and it finally shows up. So excited!

Hi. Clomid virgin here. Just reading through your posts, some hopeful, some so sad.
Curlymumma and Wookie; sorry for the heartache you've obviously been through.xxx

On day 3 of 5 of clomid, first time. Only been ttc for 6 months but have pcos, last cycle was 10wks so doc put me on clomid in the hope it will regulate/make me ovulate.

Just got a question: I understand that as its first cycle for me i may not be on correct dose or it may not make me ovulate first cycle. Seeing as my last cycle was 10wks (previous 2 were 6wks, then 7wks), how many weeks do i leave it until i say clomid didnt work for me this cycle?
In other words, doc said give it two cycles of 50mg and then go back to him if i am not ovulating still. But, if clomid doesnt make me ovulate this cycle, there is still a chance i could have a 10wk+ cycle before i can start the next round. Is that right? Do I wait 2 more 10wk+ cycles before going back to say it isnt working?

Hi. Clomid virgin here. Just reading through your posts, some hopeful, some so sad.
Curlymumma and Wookie; sorry for the heartache you've obviously been through.xxx

On day 3 of 5 of clomid, first time. Only been ttc for 6 months but have pcos, last cycle was 10wks so doc put me on clomid in the hope it will regulate/make me ovulate.

Just got a question: I understand that as its first cycle for me i may not be on correct dose or it may not make me ovulate first cycle. Seeing as my last cycle was 10wks (previous 2 were 6wks, then 7wks), how many weeks do i leave it until i say clomid didnt work for me this cycle?
In other words, doc said give it two cycles of 50mg and then go back to him if i am not ovulating still. But, if clomid doesnt make me ovulate this cycle, there is still a chance i could have a 10wk+ cycle before i can start the next round. Is that right? Do I wait 2 more 10wk+ cycles before going back to say it isnt working?

If you have longer than a 30 day cycle while on Clomid (and a BFN), I would say call your doctor and have them prescribe provera to help kick start AF. No sense in waiting for AF if you didn't ovulate... obviously, as you know, it can take forever for her to finally show up!

Curley...I don't mean to pry...but is there any specific reason why you're throwing the towel in on TTC? I have lost two babies in a six month time frame to miscarriage, and I continually throw myself back into the TTC rat race, even after being diagnosed with depression, and post-traumatic stress syndrome, because of my losses. I know that it's a hard road for a lot of us, and we all cope differently. How many cycles of Clomid have you done? Have you considered trying something else? I just hate to see people surrender their dreams, when there's so much left to keep fighting for...

lots of reasons- but i wont go into it. Its time for me to close this and find a way to 'move on' so to speak. Ive only been on clomid 3 months, but its been many years. Thanks for your care and concern XX

Hi all just started cycle 1 of 50 mg of clomid today. Been reading your posts and found it to be both uplifting and sad but none the less informative. Hope we all get BFPs!!!:dust:

When do they usually tell you to start clomid? They told me to call when I start so I should get it next week and start it
AF came today :'( I am going to start clomid and buy some preseed... then I GIVE UP!

I can not take trying any more

Can I join in to the groupie?

Came off the bcp last winter and never ovulated or had a regular cycle since (had a 99-day cycle ended with meds in April).

Now I am on CD 36 today but I just finished my Provera today. I HATE the acne this has given me.. Ugh!

I will be starting my first round of Clomid -100 mg, on CD 3. I am SO excited and SO nervous all at the same time. :happydance:

Hi all,

Just read a comment that scared me a little. Someone said that taking Clomid and Eve Primrose Oil together is a big no,no!!!??????
Is this true? I have just done 5 days on first clomid round and been taking 3000mg of EPO. Have i just completely ruined my first cycle on clomid?

Help! Dont wanna use preseed, OH wouldn't like to use lube. Any other herbal stuff ok to take for cm with clomid?

Hi all,

Just read a comment that scared me a little. Someone said that taking Clomid and Eve Primrose Oil together is a big no,no!!!??????
Is this true? I have just done 5 days on first clomid round and been taking 3000mg of EPO. Have i just completely ruined my first cycle on clomid?

Help! Dont wanna use preseed, OH wouldn't like to use lube. Any other herbal stuff ok to take for cm with clomid?

I don't know about EPO, and I know you said you dont want to use preseed, but have you actually looked into it? You insert it inside before BD so you don't actually have to stop in the middle to use lube. We used it and it was never a hassle or messy...

Hi all,

Stellabella I did consult my doctor and he said yes it may affect clomid so it's best to use a fertility lube.

I don't know about EPO, and I know you said you dont want to use preseed, but have you actually looked into it? You insert it inside before BD so you don't actually have to stop in the middle to use lube. We used it and it was never a hassle or messy...[/QUOTE]

I have just ordered some preseed! :winkwink:
Looked it up online and not what I thought it would be. I am so fickle :dohh:

I don't know about EPO, and I know you said you dont want to use preseed, but have you actually looked into it? You insert it inside before BD so you don't actually have to stop in the middle to use lube. We used it and it was never a hassle or messy...

I have just ordered some preseed! :winkwink:
Looked it up online and not what I thought it would be. I am so fickle :dohh:[/QUOTE]

I prefer conceive plus. I tried preseed but I think conceive plus feels great! My DH words not mine lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->