Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

gsdowner - I recommend being monitored by blood test to see if you actually ovulated. I did 1 cycle of clomid (50mg CD5-9) and did not ovulate (confirmed by blood work). My doctor told me to wait to see if AF came naturally... CD40 hit and she was going to prescribe provera, but knowing my body, I had clear signs of ovulation so I held off and sure enough, I ovulated on CD41 and got my BFP.

Ok so here is where I'm confused...my af last month was induced with progesterone I took clomid days 5-9 and had a positive opk on cd 19 I am now 13 dpo and all bfns so far...so my question is when the heck should I assume I'm not prego and move on with my next cycle considering I had to induce my last one and have really no signs of af starting on its own now...and has anyone else had their :bfp: show up this late in their cycle.... I'm gonna test til at least 17 dpo still I just don't know what to do..maybe ill call my doc on Monday to see what they say. :shrug:

I didn't get my BFP until 16 dpo!!

Gsdowner - I'm doing the same thing, I had Norethisterone to bring on my period before starting the first round of Clomid on days 2-6 and I've got to start the Norethisterone again if we're not pregnant. I told DH we would wait til 35 days just to make sure. I also am not having anything done to track ov, I'm relying on ov tests and listening to my body... I'm fairly sure we've ovulated cos I got pretty strong lines and I felt the cramps/sharp pains.

I'd call the dr and definitely make sure what you should do, just in case. :)

These are my ov tests from cd18, 19 and 20.

The top two pics are both CD19, first bottom pic is CD18 and the last pic is CD20. My tests got lighter on CD21 onwards but at 3 or 4dpo they started to get darker. :wacko:

Not sure if that's a good sign or not!

Attachments

• cd18positive.png
    cd18positive.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 43
  • cd19positives.png
    cd19positives.png
    266.9 KB · Views: 1
  • positiveopkscd19.png
    positiveopkscd19.png
    280.3 KB · Views: 1
  • cd20positive.jpg
    cd20positive.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 38
stevens - I had positive OPKs before I had a positive on HPTs. I thought I was ovulating again, but really it was picking up the pregnancy hormones. Fingers crossed for you!!

Thanks. :)

I'm pretty sure the above tests were ovulation as my tests before them weren't as dark. Plus as I say, I felt the crampy, sharp pains too. :) I'm CD25 today, only 5DPO and already fighting the urge to test. :rolleyes:

This 2WW is dragging!

I'm just feeling very down this week for some reason..its 14 dpo and another :bfn: I plan on testing til Sunday or Monday then calling my doc. I just want this to be over with I just wanna know and move on I understand that some women the clomid doesn't work for them..I mean I really think I ovulated because I had the signs in my body I dunno I'm sick of this 3 almost 4 years of ttc and I don't have much energy left...sorry for the rant its been a really hard day for me...who am I kidding its been a hard week really :(

I bought my preseed today!!! $22 later so I really hope that it works. ALSO! I have taken my first pill of my clomid just now 50 mg...

lots of prayers and fx please! also any advice would be great!

Im on CD 10, also on 3rd round of Progesterone and Clomid.

Started Progesterone May 12th CD 36 to May 21 CD 45, May 23 CD 1 to May 27 Clomid 100 mg CD 3- 7 May 25-27.

Hi everyone......AF is two days late..........eeeeeeeeeeeek. Might be nothing, but since ive been taking clomid AF has come like clockwork.....Im praying for a BFP :)

I'm just feeling very down this week for some reason..its 14 dpo and another :bfn: I plan on testing til Sunday or Monday then calling my doc. I just want this to be over with I just wanna know and move on I understand that some women the clomid doesn't work for them..I mean I really think I ovulated because I had the signs in my body I dunno I'm sick of this 3 almost 4 years of ttc and I don't have much energy left...sorry for the rant its been a really hard day for me...who am I kidding its been a hard week really :(

When the studies talk about success rates with clomid, they are actually speaking of clomid 'working' to make women ovulate- so, if it makes you O, then it works. Actually conceiving and implanting is another thing altogether. Its a long and arduous journey, i wish you all the best XX

well today is 16 DPO haven't tested since 14 DPO cause I am nervous its gonna be a :bfn: again... haven't really had many symptoms... being tired all of the time has not really changed but besides that nothing really...so i dunno i think i might be out this round... we shall see tho wish me luck ladies :) :dust: to all !!!

Hi newfiekat! I know exactly how you are feeling at the moment, my AF is now 3 days late! Iv tested twice but they were negative, im holding out now for a few more days til my next preg test, i just dnt want to see another negative :) hope you have good news x x

Hi newfiekat! I know exactly how you are feeling at the moment, my AF is now 3 days late! Iv tested twice but they were negative, im holding out now for a few more days til my next preg test, i just dnt want to see another negative :) hope you have good news x x

Im afraid to test lol ....my bbs are sore, and I had light cramping on and off like AF was coming but now its day 3 overdue and no spotting at all. I have a small bit of creamy CM (TMI SORRY)... I might get some cheap tests tomorrow from Dollarama and see. I hate to be dissapointed again :(

Good luck to everyone...My first round of clomid didn't work...But, I did get my period, so in fact it did "work", I just didn't get preg...I just finished my second round of clomid, 100mg...praying this time it works....I have PCOS, a right blocked tube and will be 36 the end of August...So trying to be patient, but also knowing that time is not on my side!

Anyone else have Clomid not work their first time, but second /third time it worked?

Hi ladies, I'm 8dpo today. I'm feeling really nervous about testing in a few days, it feels weird to think that for once in 2 years, I could have a positive pregnancy test! Praying, praying, praying!

Im afraid to test lol ....my bbs are sore, and I had light cramping on and off like AF was coming but now its day 3 overdue and no spotting at all. I have a small bit of creamy CM (TMI SORRY)... I might get some cheap tests tomorrow from Dollarama and see. I hate to be dissapointed again :([/QUOTE]

yer i know what you mean, im feeling rather fed up and scared of disappointment too, as i have irregular periods anyway before i had the provera i hadn't had a cycle for 11 months!!! i haven't really had sore bbs just nips, after ovulation i have had a bit of creamy and thick CM also :huh: (SORRY) i'm going to try and hold out til wednesday and see what the out come is!! :winkwink: i wish you look in getting a :bfp: LOAD OF BABY DUST

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->