Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Hi ladies, I've been takin clomid for 3months now but this months I'm currently on 11dpo an I've been weeing like every 2hours an been gettin a metallic taste in my mouth for the past 3days at the same time in the mornin an no more throughout the day, did clearblue preg test today an bfn?? Help please

Has this happened to anyone else?

I got positive ov tests on day 18,19 and today on CD20. Very dark and much darker than the control.

What can it mean?

I've had crampy feelings on my left side plus sharp pains every now and then.. Can feel faint sharp pains now too.

Rara - I think your symptoms sound good, maybe you tested too early? I'd do another hpt in a few days. :) FX!!

I really hope so, don't remember being like this the other 2 times. Has anybodyy else had these sypmtoms on clomid an had bfp?

Update - Just done another ov test and it's lighter. Hopefully tomorrow's will be even lighter so I can get in the 2WW. :)

Forgot to add, which of those three positive ov tests would actually be ov??

How do u get that bit where its says how many days past ovulation at the bottom?

Forgot to add, which of those three positive ov tests would actually be ov??

You should go by the darkest positive result you got...then 24 to 48 hrs after that u should've ovulated. :) good luck girl I'm 9dpo today and am about 99% sure I got implantation bleeding this morning :) now I'm just so tired I can't hardly keep my eyes open...I hope I am preggers :) good luck :dust: to you

Hi everyone, ill pop my head in now and again to see how you are all going, hopefully watch you all get your BFP's, best wishes to you all XXX

I start round one Friday!!! Everyone pray it works, if not... I give up!

Thanks for the info. :) I got my last dark ov test on CD20 I just really hope we BDed enough.

Rara, if you click on it, it should take you to the site where you make them.

3DPO today, I have really sensitive nipples and when I put pressure on my belly or twist my body, I get a sharp pain on my right side... FX it's good signs but could it just be the Clomid?

Ahh right, ok.

3DPO is way too early for symptoms I guess. Phew this 2WW is dragging!

I've been reading this thread at work today and I'm only on page 18... I wish people would leave me alone so I can read!! :haha:

4DPO and I can feel mild AF type cramps, only lasts a few minutes and have only felt it a few times during the day.

Still have creamy type CM but not very much so not really including that as anything. My boobs feel a bit bruised and my nipples are a bit sensitive but they have been for a couple of days.

I have bought 2 twin packs of FR tests as they were BOGOF and I got a twin pack of CB digi tests just in case! :)

Did another ov test today and it's darker than yesterday's. I'll be doing them through the whole cycle so I'll be keeping an eye on them!

Ok so here is where I'm confused...my af last month was induced with progesterone I took clomid days 5-9 and had a positive opk on cd 19 I am now 13 dpo and all bfns so far...so my question is when the heck should I assume I'm not prego and move on with my next cycle considering I had to induce my last one and have really no signs of af starting on its own now...and has anyone else had their :bfp: show up this late in their cycle.... I'm gonna test til at least 17 dpo still I just don't know what to do..maybe ill call my doc on Monday to see what they say. :shrug:

Ok so here is where I'm confused...my af last month was induced with progesterone I took clomid days 5-9 and had a positive opk on cd 19 I am now 13 dpo and all bfns so far...so my question is when the heck should I assume I'm not prego and move on with my next cycle considering I had to induce my last one and have really no signs of af starting on its own now...and has anyone else had their :bfp: show up this late in their cycle.... I'm gonna test til at least 17 dpo still I just don't know what to do..maybe ill call my doc on Monday to see what they say. :shrug:

I was like that too. I called my doctor based on my cycle days and bfn. I waited until 35 days. My doctor moved my dose to 3-7 to help my ov earlier. It worked the first month,then the 2nd my progestrone test was only a 12, this month it's a 36.9. Are you doing a CD21 blood test?

I was like that too. I called my doctor based on my cycle days and bfn. I waited until 35 days. My doctor moved my dose to 3-7 to help my ov earlier. It worked the first month,then the 2nd my progestrone test was only a 12, this month it's a 36.9. Are you doing a CD21 blood test?
No I'm not really doing any monitoring except on my own with opks...should I be?? Has it helped you a lot knowing? :)

No I'm not really doing any monitoring except on my own with opks...should I be?? Has it helped you a lot knowing? :)

My old doctor didn't monitor either but I changed doctors because I wasn't comfortable with that. Even though you get a pos opk doesnt mean you did in fact ovualte and your body is doing what it is supposed to do it just means you got the hormone surge. I would def. ask your doctor and see what they think but I wouldn't have it any other way! I actually stopped opks this month after 2 years of trying, it relieved a lot of stress to just go in and get the blood work to see if I ovulated instead of pin pointing it. We :sex: every day as much as we could all month and every other if we couldn't every day. I don't know if that worked yet or not, I go for a pregnancy blood test next week ordered by my doctor.......so we shall see but this month was the first time in a long time I wasn't stressing myself with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->