Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Awww, newfie, I'm sorry. :(

Maybe you could start charting now! Do you have a BBT thermometer and some opk's? You could get the cheapies off the internet, or what I do, which is order a box of the 20 ct CBE digi smileys (they're the BEST!!!) off of Amazon (they're cheapest there)...

Should you be spotting yet? Is it early in your cycle to be doing that?

Hi, I did buy a BBT Themometer, but to be honest my morning routine is so hectic I keep forgetting to take the temp first thing in the morning. lol. AF was due the 31st/1st of the month, ive had cramping for a couple days, last night I got home from softball and there was a little spotting. Now today there is none again. Holy confusing! I wondered if the running and stuff from ball would have created some spotting. I think ill have to invest in some OPks and make a better effort to temp. I just didnt want to add too much stress on myself with clomid, temping and opks. As it is now, everytime we BD im focused on one thing only, and kinda loose the intimate part of it. but im sure everyone has this feeling....I hope :p

I am positive I got an +OPK this morning! CD36, which is really late. I am having horrible pains in my left ovary. I need to call my doctor and ask him what to do. He wanted me to start Provera and then Clomid on Friday!

I am positive I got an +OPK this morning! CD36, which is really late. I am having horrible pains in my left ovary. I need to call my doctor and ask him what to do. He wanted me to start Provera and then Clomid on Friday!

I would definately not take provera until your positive...your not positive lol. But you might be! GL :)

I talked to a nurse, she is going to ask my doctor for me. She said it could be a false positive at this point in my cycle. With this left ovary pains I don't think it could be false...

Just FYI - I ovulated on CD41 on my first cycle of clomid... they were going to prescribe provera but I waited - thankfully! I got my BFP on CD52. It's definitely possible to ovulate late - even after taking clomid.

I talked to a nurse, she is going to ask my doctor for me. She said it could be a false positive at this point in my cycle. With this left ovary pains I don't think it could be false...

Just FYI - I ovulated on CD41 on my first cycle of clomid... they were going to prescribe provera but I waited - thankfully! I got my BFP on CD52. It's definitely possible to ovulate late - even after taking clomid.

Sigh does this ever get easy?! I really didnt want to use OPKs just really wanted to relax and try to enjoy this process. Now I'm worried about not knowing when I'm gonna ovulate

Lillyannabella - relaxing is the absolute best thing you can do! I did not use OPKs at all that cycle, I just knew from my typical ovulations symptoms that I had ovulated (my ovulation date was confirmed by scans - my baby has measured perfectly in line with my estimated ovulation date the entire time). To be completely honest, at CD41 I did not think there was a chance in the world we would conceive, however I am now walking proof that it is possible! I completely understand that it is easier said than done but as soon as I lost the stress of "did we? could I be?" is exactly when it happened. I think stress plays a larger part in conceiving then we give it credit for most of the time.

TTCBean - best of luck to you! Please keep us posted :)

Lillyannabella - relaxing is the absolute best thing you can do! I did not use OPKs at all that cycle, I just knew from my typical ovulations symptoms that I had ovulated (my ovulation date was confirmed by scans - my baby has measured perfectly in line with my estimated ovulation date the entire time). To be completely honest, at CD41 I did not think there was a chance in the world we would conceive, however I am now walking proof that it is possible! I completely understand that it is easier said than done but as soon as I lost the stress of "did we? could I be?" is exactly when it happened. I think stress plays a larger part in conceiving then we give it credit for most of the time.

TTCBean - best of luck to you! Please keep us posted :)
mrs 326..
really ur advise is good.. i will try to follow it.. thanks a lot for sharing your experience..

Hi ladies, quick update..

AF arrived full swing yesterday making my cycle a fab 32 days which is such a contrast to my normal 70-100+ days. I wasn't monitored for ovulation but I think I must have ovulated because my AF arrived bang on time which is also fantastic! I was supposed to use the Norethisterone to bring on AF but it's obviously not needed which is also great lol because I can get straight onto the Clomid which I've started this morning as I'm on CD2.

Gutted not to have got a BFP but so pleased it's working. I think it caused a cyst on my right ovary to burst though because I was in pain from ov onwards so FX this cycle will be a BFP success!

:)

sorry for af.. dear... good luck for 2nd cycle.
well m stressing my self so much. m 3dpo today with breast pain. tiredness and sleepy.
why are these two week wait so very bad in my life....
baby dust to all.

Thank you. :)

The 2WW is awful, it seems to drag so slowly! FX for you. :)

Hi ladies

Good luck with the TWW! It is realy a very hard time.

Thought I'll quickly update you all.

I'm on cd30 and no AF:D
AF was due yesterday or today and I tested yesterday as I just could not wait anymore. I used a Clear blue digital hpt and got "Pregnant" result with an estimation of "1- 2 weeks" preganant.

I did a hpt yesterday and got my :bfp::happydance:!!

I went to the labs to confirm with a blood test, so holding thumbs that it is true & not some cruel false positive.

Currently I'm still having slight cramps, had waves of nausea over the weekend. My bbs are sensitive, but does not hurt that badly.

I can definitely advise using the OPKs. I used it for the first time ever and it does make things a lot easier as you'll have a better idea of when you are ovulating. I was also on Clomid 150mg.

Wll let you know what the blood say!

But in the mean time I want to wisk you all lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: and lots of :hugs:

Hang in there!

Hi again ladies

I need some advice.

My bloods came back with a positive pregnant result, but my obgyn is a bit concerned as the hcg count is low. I need to retest in 2 days time.

Is this bad news? Should I worry? Is this because it is still very early?

Like I said, AF was supposed to arrive yesterday or today. Not sure what to make of this.

Any ideas?

Hi again ladies

I need some advice.

My bloods came back with a positive pregnant result, but my obgyn is a bit concerned as the hcg count is low. I need to retest in 2 days time.

Like I said, AF was supposed to arrive yesterday or today. Not sure what to make of this.

Any ideas?

How many dpo are you? They're not concerned generally with 1 beta level in isolation...what they really want to see are the levels doubling at least every 48 hours or so. Don't worry unless your levels plateau, or decrease over the next few days. You may just have a slow starter there, and that's nothing unusual. Congrats, and try not to worry!

Hi again ladies

I need some advice.

Any ideas?

How many dpo are you? They're not concerned generally with 1 beta level in isolation...what they really want to see are the levels doubling at least every 48 hours or so. Don't worry unless your levels plateau, or decrease over the next few days. You may just have a slow starter there, and that's nothing unusual. Congrats, and try not to worry!

Thank you Wookie! I am now 14dpo.

This is all very confusing to me. One never knows what to expect. One always thinks falling pregnant & being pregnant is as common & easy as sliced bread. These past few months has been very educational & I suppose I'll still be learning a lot.

How are you doing?:hugs:

Congrats Pinkfoot! I wouldn't worry too much about the levels at this point, like Wookie said. Keep us updated & best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->