Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

congrats pinkfoot.. have happy n healthy 9 months.. Ur HCG will reach perfect level soon, so dont be stressed.. enjoy the bumpy months ahead..

AF arrived full swing yesterday making my cycle a fab 32 days which is such a contrast to my normal 70-100+ days. I wasn't monitored for ovulation but I think I must have ovulated because my AF arrived bang on time which is also fantastic! I was supposed to use the Norethisterone to bring on AF but it's obviously not needed which is also great lol because I can get straight onto the Clomid which I've started this morning as I'm on CD2.

Gutted not to have got a BFP but so pleased it's working. I think it caused a cyst on my right ovary to burst though because I was in pain from ov onwards so FX this cycle will be a BFP success!

:)

You and I are on the same cycle days! I also saw AF Saturday which sucked, but I kind of expected it since DH and I weren't able to BD when we needed to last month. My dr. prescribed 50 mg for me to take on CD 5-9, but this month I'm experimenting with CD 2-6 just for the heck of it. I think I have a better understanding of when I will O with Clomid... Last month I had pain for like 5 days straight and then all of a sudden, nothing. So I told DH that the week I'm in pain we'll BD everyday, even though I know I won't want to! Gotta catch the egg!

Did you have any side effects? I had very few... Hot flashes, exhaustion, mood swings and intense O pain. But if this all leads to a beautiful baby (or 2) it'll all be worth it!

Good luck this month!

Fingers crossed for you TTCBean!

I'm been away for awhile ladies... I was admitted to the hospital last week with preterm labor. They were able to stop it, so I was sent home with a medicine to keep stopping the contractions and I am on strict bed rest now til the girls come. It's been a crazy week! We're moving back to PA to be with our families on Saturday, so I have had to find a new hospital, OB, and high risk doctor. I am extremely nervous to be moving and leaving our life down here, but I'm happy we'll have our families there for their birth. The doctors goal is for me to make it to 30 weeks, and if I do, our next goal is 32 weeks.

Please keep updating me with all your good news!! I love seeing those BFPs!!!

Good luck kc! That's a lot to soak in... It'll all be worth it when they arrive :) keep us updated!
Ps today I am day one after ovulation... Say a prayer the clomid worked please ladies!

AAH! KCoennen! Sorry to hear about your wild week! I hope the girls stay put until 30 weeks and you have a smooth transition to PA. Best of luck with everything! Keep us posted :)

Last night I had the worst lower back pain ever. I was cramping so much I thought AF was going to show through the night. No af, nothing. The past couple nights I've been having horrible pregnancy related nightmares (never have nightmares), but last night I had a dream, which was really vivid, that I took a HPT and it was positive within seconds. I've got AF like cramping today and a headache. I woke up with a stuffed nose and sore throat. I am 8dpo, used an HPT and it was of course negative. :( I hope I'm not out!!! This wait is killing me haha.

Those were my symptoms before my BFP. I felt like AF was going to come at any minute, and I had dreams of being pregnant, very vivid dreams. I also had cold like symptoms, along with blue veins on my boobs, which I never had before. I didn't get my BFP until 16 dpo.

Hey ladies - I have an update from one of our old friends BabyBumpAhead. She is 10 weeks pregnant with twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well ladies it looks like if we don't make it happen this cycle then I will start Clomid again. From the sound of it I will be taking 100mg days 3-7. I will have an ultrasound and get the HCG shot as well! I'm praying that it works this time!!!

Hope things are going well for you all! :dust:

On to round 2 of clomid 100mg for me! Hope this one works :) yay to march babies!

Today is 4dpo... I haven't felt any different, but will wait till 10dpo to test... Praying

Hey ladies! Just wanted to stop by and share the news! We had an early gender scan today and found out we're having a BOY!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->