Clomid buddies?

Thinking of you Star.

Angela- I hope things go quickly for you and things get going.

Afm, af is due tomorrow and my temp dropped to the coverline this morning. I'm not sure what my next steps are but I have one round of femara and a doctor's appt on Dec 7th. Still working on getting my mind around these last few months.

I know what you mean Krissie its so hard Id say give femera one last go since you already have the meds hun and then discuss options with Dr on 7th thinking of you right now xx

Have any of you ladies been suggested to take Vitamin C or Prednisone with Clomid?

I haven't heard of those either Sarah.

Af is due today.. she still hasn't shown but took a wondfo and got a bfn. So I guess just waiting on her to show now.

Hello everyone! I've been away from b&b bc weve been out of town the last few days and are going back home tomorrow night. I'm exhausted. Rushed trip with lots of things keeping me very busy. I've been wanting to log on and just check how everyone's doing!

Angela - so glad you got those tests done; the process is starting! I totally understand your fear about reserves but didn't your last doc check that? Like amh levels? My fx that the issue is something else and easy to fix.

Krissie - so sorry AF might be on the way. Ugh. I really hope the next round with femara is successful. Fx. If not, def discuss with doc what next steps could be. Do you think a combo clomid femara cycle would work?

Vankiwiw - how you doing? Are you feeling okay? Hope you and your LO are getting some good sleep.

afm - my scan went well. Baby was measuring on track. Strong hearbeat. Doc showed us what were the hands and feet forming. It was a special moment. It was also surprising to me bc I really had the feeling I was going to hear bad news. I was so relieved when we left. We graduated from the clinic and I have my first OB appointment next week. I'm really tired all the time and wouldn't say I have morning sickness in the sense I've read about (like severe nausea and vomiting). I just don't feel well. It's more like a chronic mild nausea. And I get sad pretty easily. Lots of emotions. In all I'm just really grateful and praying things keep progressing.

Star- sounds exactly like my first tri with ds. I'm glad to hear everything is going well with little bean.

Afm, af did arrive. To be honest I'd really like to use either femara or clomid with the trigger and TI. I think that would rreally help since I'm ovulating so late I'm wondering if poor egg quality is a factor.

I'm feeling a bit better today but very sensitive.

Krissie that sounds like a good plan. have you ever used a trigger?

No, I have not. I've always ovulated at a reasonable time on clomid. But since switching to femara it's been cd 23 and 25.

Glad everything went well at the scan Star! I hope the chronic mild nausea fades soon :)

Star e Im so happy things went well and everything is going the right way so happy for you hun cant wait to see a scan picture xx

Krissie so sorry the witch got you I hope the next cycle is better and whatever you decide works xx

Aphy when is AF due have you tested yet xx

AFM still waiting for results back and no star e I didnt have that test on Clomid my reserves have never been checked before xx I have Od but not in with a chance as we haven't done much BD at all what with the decorating we are nearly finished now which is great just one more area to do Ill be so happy once its all done so we can start focusing on the IVF and Xmas xx

Thanks for checking in AngelaALA. According to FF AF is due today but she might show tomorrow. My temp dipped this morning so I'm assuming its another negative month. I tested at 12dpo and got BFN so didn't bother testing again. I can't imagine there is a chance of a bfp if my temp is almost to the cover line :cry: so basically just waiting for her to show up so I can start yet another cycle.

Excited for your ivf process to start though! Just around the corner for you!

So sorry Aphy.

Angela- that's great you're almost done decorating!

Angela w the holidays coming up I'm hoping time flys by for you and before you know it you will be starting IVF. So hopeful for you. fx for good news from test results. And super cool you are almost done w decorating!

Aphy so sorry that AF is due soon. Ugh. Ftx that next cycle is the one. Fx!

Aphy I really hope you get success soon and you Krissie heres hoping Clomid works its magic again for you will you be doing progesterone shots xx

Star e Im going to be honest when you went quiet I was so so worried as you had your scan I actually couldnt sleep one night thinking about you so Im over the moon everything went well so so happy for you xx

Well I received a call today from the clinic we go for our first consultation next Friday at 8:30 we have to fill out some consent forms there sending out, take photographic ID and also a passport photo for them to keep on file the consultation can take up to an hour and we have to do blood tests for viruses which they make you take every three months the shocking thing is she said we make couples take the blood tests on consultation if theyre starting IVF right away which shocked me as its sounds like theyre not going to make me take all the tests again and we could be starting by the end of this month or next month. I will also find out our results next week to but I guess they must be okay if we're going to be starting ASAP xx

How is everyone else doing xx

That sounds great Angela! Things are sure moving along for you.

I will not be taking progesterone shots. I've been taking it orally starting on 3 dpo.

Angela - thank you and everyone else on this thread for thinking about me. I would have thought the exact same thing and was planning on getting on b&b when I landed. I left out of town the same day as the scan and then the trip didn't go as expected. At all. I can't thank you enough for the concern it means a lot. im so sorry that I worried you though. I felt bad when I logged on the first time to update bc the last update had been me awaiting the scan. It was just bad timing with the trip.

I'm so so excited for you! I can't believe it. IVF soon! Potentially at the end of this month! How are you feeling? I guess you'll learn more about all the steps next week. I honestly can't wait for your update. So looking forward to going through the journey with you. My ftx!!!!! How's the tooth?

Oh and I forgot to say I have my first OB appointment. I graduated from the fertility clinic last week so now I'll be seeing a new doc at a new place. Not sure if they do a scan at that session. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Star,that is so exciting!!! Can't wait to see scans!

For ladies who are good at temping,can I get some guidance pls? I slept really badly last night,waking almost every hour. Usually take my temp between 05:20-05:40am but eventually took it at 04:20 before going to bathroom and it was 36.2 but I know this is unreliable due to me waking up so often. I tried sleeping again and eventually fell asleep around 05:00-05:20 (during which I had a nightmare) then took my temp again since it was my normal temp time and then it was 36.7 took it again an hour later and it was 36.8. Which temp do I add to FF and how does discarding a temp work?

Still no sign of AF so according to FF I am now 1 day late. My AF last cycle was really strange so I may have my days wrong by 1 so giving her til tonight to show up,if nothing then I will test again

I'm out again this month starting to take a toll

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->