Clomid buddies?

Angela - it must have been a huge relief knowing you got approved. I'm sure it was nerve wracking. Now you can soon start the process! We will be here to support you along the way. I have my ftx for you!

Afm - I had tiredness as a symptom before the scan but blamed it on the progesterone. Which I'm sure the progesterone is causing part of it. But now the tiredness has noticeably increased. I go to sleep much earlier and by bed time Im exhausted. my bbs are a more tender this week and I feel lightheaded when my stomach is empty so I eat more frequently. I feel mild nausea after taking vitamins but no morning sickness.

I have my next us this Thursday and if all goes well I graduate from the fertility clinic and will be released to my obgyn.

Got my smiley face (+opk) tonight right on time...DH going to have to perform the next few days 😂

Good luck aphy!

I also forgot to mention in my earlier post that I've had tooth pain the last four days. I'm completely sure I have a cavity or two. I have an appointment next week I believe. I don't think they can figure out where the cavity is without an X-ray. Not sure. I'm going to research it and maybe if I really need it done I can wait for the best time to do it. If doing it during the early weeks is not good I can wait till a bit later.

Good luck Aphy!!

Star- that totally sucks about your tooth! Hopefully it feels better soon or is an easy spot to see. I was in third tri when I went to the dentist and they did not do x-rays because I was pregnant.

Aphy FX you catch a sticky bean enjoy the BDing xx

Star e tomorrow is your scan thats come around so quick cant wait for your update xx I hope the toothache eases off nothing worse than toothache Im back the dentist today the infection has come out my tooth and caused an absess right next to it lovely cant wait for it to be taken out nothing but agro hoping my spell of bad luck is ending now and nothing but up up up from now on xx

How arw you doing Krissie have your temps increased xx

Oh Angela that really sucks. I hope it's not bothering you much.

Yes! My temp shot up today. So I'm quite sure I o'd Monday. I'm having horrible cramps. I've read it's likely caused by the fluid released by ovulation irritating the uterus.

oh Angela your tooth pain sounds awful. Hope these next few weeks before your appointment go as well as can be.

Krissie - such great news about your temps! Kmftx!

Had my appointment today.

The baby is doing great. Measuring on track. Strong healthy heartbeat. She said the position of the sac is perfect. All is perfectly well right now. So normally I'd be on cloud 9.

But that second embryo that didn't implant properly is still there. Not sure if it got bigger or what but it is either going to pass through me or get absorbed by my body. Doc said again it shouldn't affect my sticky bean. I pressed her on it though bc I'm concerned. She said it really shouldn't affect it but that she can't say it could never affect it. She said it's possible that when it comes out it could push this one out. But do to the location of the sac, she does not think that would happen. She told me not to worry bc it's pointless as it could just get absorbed and we can't do anything about this anyway. she also warned me that if it does pass through it will likely freak me out. I guess cause of the blood and all. I'm nervous and now am wondering at what point can I not worry about this. Bc she said this could happen at the 14 week mark and used that as a reason for me not to worry bc I could be worried for weeks.

I wish i could not worry but I am worried now. Does anyone know anything about this type of scenario? I have another appointment next week so I'll ask her what are the chances of something bad happening. But I doubt she can even tell me that.

Oh Star!! Do try not to worry. I do get it though. But most likely it will be fine. I have seen numerous twin pregnancies that one of the babies did not make it. Most of the time it is absorbed or the other one causes bleeding and is lost that way. From the sounds of it either way should be okay to your remaining embryo.

I had two cases of bad bleeding in first tri with DS. But he turned out okay. We don't even know why I had it actually. So at least you will have a little peace knowing what it is if it happens. :hugs:

Afm, I got my crosshairs today. :happydance: I am feeling so relieved knowing that I did o. And I have my typical nightly hot flashes that I get after o. Gonna try to hold out until 10 dpo to test. That seems to be the day I get my bfps. But I will likely start with cheapies at 8 dpo just to get the urge to pee on things out of the way. :haha:

Krissie - so happy for you! I have everything crossed for you. Sending you warm wishes for a bfp.

I've done a lot of reading just now and it does seem like most are absorbed. Some do pass it through and bleed and the other embie survives just fine. I guess I now wish I hadnt pressed her for the info bc otherwise she would have just said don't worry it shouldn't affect anything. Which is what she said last time. It's just now in my mind and until a scan shows it's gone. I'm going to prob be worried :(

Well fx it is absorbed just fine by your next scan. You said you will get an additional one to check next week?

I told Dh that if I get pregnant before Christmas I want an early gender scan as my gift. We have a place locally that does them at 16 weeks and gives you a recording of the heartbeat and a cd of pictures.

My next appointment is one I would have anyway. It's my last one at the clinic and then I graduate from the fertility clinic and am released to an OB doc. From what I've read it seems like it most often gets absorbed sometime in first trimester. So might take several more weeks. I just pray it gets absorbed.

Krissie - that sounds like a lovely idea. I really hope this works for you. Ftx!

Krissie yey for the CHS here's hoping you caught a sticky bean FX for your TWW to end in a beautiful surprise xx

Star e I can understand why you would be worried as it has took you a long time and alot of emotional, physical and financial struggles to get here to this point of course you would be worried but Im sure if it was anything to be concerned about then your nurse wouldn't have been so fine about it try not to worry hun and I really hope it absorbs naturally xx

AFM got a letter through from hospital go for blood tests on 03/11 and DH has to give another sperm sample xx also had to watch a DVD about the whole process which has left me feeling nervous and quite anxious about it all apparently IVF is only 50 50 whether it will work or not thats it. All my tests are over 12 months old so they will want to do them all again which are bloods for infection like hep b c hiv, check my FSH levels around AF time and check another hormone around O time which measures the levels of liquid around follicles which tells them all about my egg reserves and how they are xx also check my uterus aswell and my DHS sperm quality this all has to happen before we can even begin IVF, the only test they will not be re-doing is checking my tubes as they dont need to as they bypass the tubes stage by extracting the eggs straight out of the ovaries xx then once we begin it could turn out that I have poor quality eggs we'll also have to sign a mound of consent forms and attend counselling sessions its all alot to take in right now. Im not sure when our IVF will actually start I guess we just have to go with the flow and see what happens I dont know why Im feeling low about it I guess this is it last chance saloon and Im terrified that it wont work for us xx

Star- you are so close to being done there! I'm so happy for you.

Angela- that is a lot of information to process. But I really hope this leads to your sticky bean.

Afm, 4 dpo and my temp shot up again. I really think I had a good strong o.

Angela so NHS pays for three rounds of IVF? I was told that the chances of success were higher than 50%. It's even higher if you transfer two but that comes with its own risks and is a personal decision. I know it's a lot that you have to do with all the tests etc. but all that info will be so worthwhile in helping them figure out what to do. If you have extra embies do they let you freeze them?

FX Krissie that this is the one for you xx

Yes Star e they will freeze them and can keep them in storage for up ro ten years for us to use again or donate we have already decided that if it works then I wont be usibg protection after the baby is born and if we get pregnant again then thats great but if we dont we dont we will allow them to be donated after a few years as we may change our mind later on and want to try IVF again xx

How are you feeling Star e xx

AFM been for first round of tests at hospital took bloods checking Im immune against Rubella and also check a hormone that can tell them about my egg reserves and DH gave his sperm sample so just wait for results to come back then we go for our first consultation how is everyone else xx

Good news Angela! Great to get the ball rolling.

Star how are you feeling?

Thanks Vankiwi xx

AFM I'm a little bit worried about the result if they come back and say my reserves are low but Im trying to stay positive as how can I really worry about something I dont know the result of just yet xx I think Im Oing today had EWCM for three days and my temp dropped today so we shall see were in for a chance as we BD a few days ago and last night xx

Star e how are you how did your last scan go I hope everything went okay xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->