Clomid buddies?

Thanks vankiwi and krissie 😀 I will take pain meds an hour before just in case. How is everyone doing?

I am having another frustrating cycle. I got a darn near positive if not positive opk on CD 10, another one on CD 16 (with beautiful ewcm) so I figured that was it. Well still no temp rise and that was on Saturday. So just feeling discouraged. I am getting more ewcm today but no positive opk. So yea.. just over it to say the least.

I'm sorry O is playing hard to get Krissie,that's so frustrating when you just want to get on with it! Does this happen often?

No, I have never had a false positive opk. I have always o'd so this is strange. However, the patches of fertile cm and late o are common.

Vankiwiw - im feeling fine but that makes me nervous bc I'm wishing I had clear symptoms! My scan is tomorrow and I'm really nervous. I honestly cannot take hearing anything but good news. I hope this lack of symptom thing is just bc it's still early. I mean I've had some mild mild symptoms but they can be explained by other things. Nothing as a clear symptom. I pray that it goes well for me tomorrow. im so so so hopeful. But almost wanting to cry just bc of my fear.

krissie - opks don't work for me bc of pcos. But I know that's never been a problem of yours. Do you think in this case that maybe that happened to you that the pcos made it read positive even though it might not of been? And I know this might be not possible but is there anyway that you can get a scan when you get a positive OPK to see if the follicle is actually almost ready or is that not an option?

Star having no symptoms isn't unusual this early on! Hoping for positive news tomorrow!

Krissie sorry you're having a rough cycle! How frustrating!

Good news. I'm so relieved. Baby is on track measuring 6 weeks 4 days. I got to see the heartbeat! So amazing! We are so thankful.

The other embie didn't take. She showed us what looks like it trying to implant though she said we can't really know what that thing is. Could be a small blood clot. She said I might have some bleeding at some point. But might not and it won't affect anything. We have one more appointment next week and then if everything goes well at that point we will graduate from the fertility clinic.

Star that's amazing news!! Congratulations! Bet you're relieved and great call on transferring two!

So So happy for you Star!!! You must be so relieved :D

Hsg done and all is clear! Was not painful at all despite doctor keep telling me it's going to hurt. Said it was the fastest one she has ever done cause everything flowed so easily. So relieved! Let's hope the problem isn't then with DH, but that we will only investigate from January

Great news Aphy. I'm glad it was not very painful and all is clear.

Aphy that's great news that it didn't hurt at all! So you are all set to continue with this cycle right? Fx for you.

Yes,all set! Due to O on Wednesday so BD time coming up soon. I feel a bit raw and sensitive and a constant burning sensation (think that's from the antiseptic they used) but other than that all ok.

Can I just vent quickly about something totally unrelated to ttc? Just when I felt like I finally have nothing to worry about,DH comes home to tell me he lost his flash drive that has all our personal information on. I mean our identity documents,salary slips,bank statements, marriage certificate,proof of address,tax numbers...everything! Now I am terrified somebody finds it and commits identity fraud or worse (crime is horrendously bad in our country). We have driven around looking and asking but so far nothing. I'm the type who has tendency to imagine worse case scenarios non stop in my head...can't describe how worried I am.

sorry about offloading. Trying my best (poorly) to not bite DH head off currently

Oh Aphy I am so sorry you are dealing with that. I would be so sick with worry.

Afm, I have great ewcm today. So fx that means o is finally coming. Tomorrow is cd 23 and the same day I o'd last cycle on the same dose of femara.

Should Ov any day now I really hope this is my month

Krissie so sorry this cycle is so confusing over O lets hope this is O now FX for you and if you do O thwn atleast you can see a pattern wuth femera that you O later on with it xx

Aphy I had an HSG and it was slightly uncomfortable for a minute but thats it glad everything went well here's hoping this month is your month and I also find it strange that your Dr would say it thickens your lining as it even says it on the side effects that in some cases it can make your lining thinner and in my case it dried up my fertile CM I had to rely on preseed for a few months xx

Kaiecee fx you O soon hun and you catch that sticky bean xx

Star e I knew everything would be okay so so happy for you and cant wait for your next scan you deserve this so so much Im over the moon for you and super excited all that emotional rollercoaster, time, effort and cost has all been worth it xx

AFM so sorry not been on here of late I stupidly scratched my eyeball right across the pupil which made me blind for a goid few days I couldnt focus on computer screens or drive so Ive not been able to check in xx Im getting better now vision is still slightly blurry but its healing xx On a positive note though got a letter from the hospital the other day our 3 nhs funded cycles of IVF have been approved and they will be in touch with me shortly with my appountment date for my consultation I cant believe how quickly they have approved it due to my last conversation with them I wasnt expecting to hear anything till the end of Nov so happy I could end up starting next month wish me luck xx

Aphy - so sorry about the loss of the flash drive. That is something I would be very worried about too. I guess going forward the thing to do, which of course I know you will be doing, is to monitor your accounts, etc very closely. And act on it immediately if something happens. I wish that had not happened. And fx that you find it.

Krissie - I have everything crossed for you that you O soon and that this is your month. Hope you get a lovely temp rise. You deserve it. Fx!!!!

Kaiceee - good luck this month!

Angela - yikes the scratch sounds like it must have been scary! I'm so glad you are recovering! I'm sending you the warmest wishes for a quick transition back to decorating, driving, reading, etc. also what awesome news that NHS got back to you!!!! You had a beautiful attitude about waiting, but how sweet is it that it could be sooner. Oh I have everything crossed for you that it all goes well!

Thanks Star e Im just more relieved that Ive been approved it was lying heavy on my mind the not knowing the stress of if we're not approved what will we do how will we afford treatment and if it doesnt work first time do we pay out for another go or leave it, you know what I mean hun as you've been there xx my IVF is funded all the way up to the age of 40 yrs old so there is no time limit but I want to start immediately looking at my chart I could start next month as AF will be due around 21st Nov so could start the meds then and in all honesty that would be great timing as my decorating will all be complete, my tooth will be taken out on 22nd Nov and to get good news just before xmas and tell the family would be amazing xx

How are you feeling anyway Star e you excited about your next scan hopefully on the next one you will hear a heartbeat xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->