Clomid buddies?

aphy - i am so sorry you are feeling bad. lately the nausea has been a lot better for me, so my heart goes out to you as i know how terrible it can be. and add to that the pain from the bowel obstruction...oh heart goes out to you. i hope Tylenol helps for that. and that you can get some good rest.

krissie - bummed about the test result. maybe it just needs a few more days to pick up though. my ftx. if it is still negative, i understand why you feel the way you do, but i really believe it will happen. it just might take going to the clinic you mentioned that was far away during the summer to find out what is happening and how best to proceed. and get the tests run. i can’t remember what you told me your doc said last time - what were his or her thoughts on what's going on? still holding out hope that you will get it before having to try something else. ftx!

vankiwi - hows it going? any differences so far from what you remember the first week to be like?

angela - how are the meds treating you right now?

afm - so it turns out i do not have a cold, i have a sinus infection. went to see my OB yesterday, but he would not prescribe me meds as he said he can’t diagnose the problem. so i saw a doc after him and he prescribed pregnancy safe antibiotics and a prescription mouth gargle and congestion spray. the mouth gargle has been hugely helpful. glad i figured out what was going on b/c i was so incredibly uncomfortable. tomorrow the painting will be done and I’m thinking of not staying in a hotel anymore, but just being gone while they are painting. DH will be here and said he’d have the windows open so its ventilated and hopefully not too strong in scent when i get back.

Star good plan with the painting. It'll be nice to get settled in to your new place!

I thought I remembered what the lack of sleep was like but turns I didn't fully :haha: plus DD1, DH, and I all have colds at the moment so that's not great timing! We are settling in well though and Hazel is pretty easygoing really! She's one week old today but I can't imagine her not here already!

I hope you all get over the colds soon. When a cold is really bad it sucks up all of my energy. So I hope yours is not too bad. I'm sure the sleep isn't too great right now but I'm sure she's precious!

Vankiwi I hope she gets in a routine quickly for you x

Star e that sounds awful I hope the antibiotics help and make you better xx

AFM last day of the tablets my skin is awful feom them emotions high and I feel so sluggish and bloated its unreal I know it will all be worth it in the end but I cant wait to not have to take these meds anymore role on the injections xx Dh is at the Drs at the mo too he's in co stant pain in his sides and thinks he may have seen blood in his urine so Im concerned about that also his gran has been taken into care she collapsed and was found asleep on her bedroom floor been there for 16 hours not able to get up plus Ive had a huge fall out with my mum all this stress and worry I could do without right now if Im honest xx

Hi girls, hope I can join you. Just started 50mg clomid 3 days ago. TTC baby number 2 after ectopic and removal of one Fallopian.

Hoping we all get BFPs this month!

Gem xx

Hi! Me!! On cycle one of 50mg clomid. On day 3 of it today. How are you feeling? Not sure if I'm imagining it but I've been pretty moody!

We are TTC number 2. Had ectopic last year and removal of Fallopian. Hoping clomid boosts my ovaries! I am ovulating but dominant one of my tubeless side. Xx

Hi girls, hope I can join you. Just started 50mg clomid 3 days ago. TTC baby number 2 after ectopic and removal of one Fallopian.

Hoping we all get BFPs this month!

Gem xx

Welcome hun. Fx clomid works quickly for you.

Angela- fx you go back to feeling better now that the pills are done!

I'm sorry about all your stress. Fx it's nothing serious with dh or his grandfather.

Afm, expecting af today. My temp dropped dramatically so she will be here anytime. :cry:

Aphy are you still feeling rough or has everything calmed down now I hope the MS does pass xx

Welcome Dr Gonzo I have my fingers tightly crossed for you what CD are you have you ever taken it before my advice take just before bed that way you dont really get any side effects xx

Krissie Im so sorry the witch is coming I really hope you do get lucky soon keep your chin up hun and try not to loose faith you need to let off steam we are all here for you xx

Welcome drgonzo. Fx for a short journey ttc #2.

Af arrived this morning. Gonna continue with the lydia and diet. It worked well last cycle. I'm gonna work more on the diet as I think that will help.

Angela - medication side effects just make everything worse. So I'm very glad that you are starting or have started a new medication - the injections. I had side effects from the injections. Mostly weight gain from the entire process but i was doing it for a long time. Even though I did ivf only once I was on all the meds for a long time pursuing a Bfp via iui. Hope your skin clears soon. And so sorry about your DHs gran. Gosh that's rough and scary. Sending prayers she recovers quickly and that your DHs blood in urine is easily treatable. My ft for you. What a joy it would be for you to get it this round. Fx.

Krissie - I'm rooting for you! The Lydia pushed your O forward so that's good. Keep on trying I know a bfp will come. Fix!!!

Gonzo welcome! And good luck with this cycle

Angela, no luck my side, still have the nausea and vomiting. Compared to last week I guess it is mildly improved but I still get sick regularly and have the constant nausea

How is your skin feeling now? Any improvement?

Krissie, sorry about AF pending :hugs:

Star, I hope you are doing well!

Anyone I have missed, I hope you are all doing good and hope to see some more BFP's very shortly!

Been super sick these couple days now kids are sick.
Took 1 pill of femara then decided to take this month off since I felt like crap. Maybe this will be a good thing I'm also not temping fx if not will try femara next month

Kaicee- I hope your month off helps. Feel better soon. :flower:

Af arrived yesterday. I had a snow day so I spent it nurturing myself and DS. I also called and made an appointment at the fertility clinic for Feb. 20th. I looked up my charts for the last year and I have ovulated in 9 our of 12. I have had two chemicals. I think it is finally time to take that next step.

Angela how are you doing? AF here?

Star hope.you are settling in and out of the hotel! Did you get put on thyroid meds?

Star e hope your feeling better and your now moved in your house xx

Aphy I hope thats a sign that its starting to ease off for you xx

Kiacee so sorry your all sick I hope you get better soon and maybe a month off will help xx

Krissie sorry the witch got you I hope you dont need to take the next step but keep us posted on what that will be xx

Vankiwi hows your little cherub doing xx

AFM no AF yet got baseline scan tomorrow so should find out when I start the injections xx my skin is still awful but hoping it will improve soon and DH has been for all kinds of tests everything has come back normal no infection or possible cancer no kidney stones they think it might be muscle or nerve danage which will heal on its own just to take painkillers to help with the pain hes got a CT Scan in 2 wks so we'll wait for that too xx

Angela - what a relief that DHs tests have come back normal. Sucks he's in pain but at least it's something painkillers can take care of. It usually took me about 3 days after the pills for AF to come. Have you already got the meds for the injections? You'll be starting so soon! Fx!

Aphy - I'm so sorry you have constant nausea. Gosh I know how that feels and it is awful. I had it like that up until about 17 weeks. I just started having a better time with that. I stil get it but not as bad lately. I hope it doesn't take as long for you for it to lessen. Have you tried sucking on peppermints? That kind of helped me.

Krissie - I think taking the next step is a good idea. I know it's prob inconvenient bc the place is farther away but getting answers will be very useful. I hope with everything you get it before that feb appointment but if not im glad you have something upcoming that will get you to that bfp that you have long ago deserved. My ftx always for you.

Kaicee - so sorry everyone is sick! Hope you get over it soon and taking a month off sounds great esp since you have not been feeling well. Good luck.

Vankiwi - how's hazel doing? How are you doing? What's it like having a newborn and raising DD at same time? Hope everything is going well!

Afm - been totally consumed with setting this apt up. It's been one problem after another but things are coming along. Will take some time for it to be finished. it took time just to install ceiling fixtures. We had to light everything w out lamps bc the unit had no lights. Which I thought was weird. We were going to get a car but have decided to rent for another few weeks bc we just don't feel like dealing with that. DH starts work this coming week so I'll be here to chip away at it some more. And the bigger things can get done together on the weekends. It will be nice when things get more normal so I can think of something other than setting this place up.

Star e it sounds like a nightmare but sounds like it will look lovely once you are all done I hope it doesnt take much longer to finish xx

AFM CD1 for me today like you said AF came 4 days after stopping the pills Ive already got all my meds so Im all set to go on that front wish me luck xx I am glad they havnt found anything serious with DH but still really worried about his constant pain at the moment but we shall see what happens in 2 weeks when he has his CT Scan xx How long was you stimming for star e before you had your eggs taken xx Im worried that the egg removal will fall on the same day as DHS CT Scan xx

Been for my baseline scan everything looks good so start injections on 15th Sunday then start another injection along with the first one on 20th then scan on 24th and should find out when I go in for my egg retrieval should be around 25th-26th DH goes for his CT Scan on 26th so he has to go next Thursday to give his sample to be frozen just incase its not before his scan as once he's gone for his CT Scan they cant use any sperm for 80 days after it due to radiation so we'll more than likely using frozen sperm they prefer to use fresh but beggers cant be choosers xx wish me luck xx

Angela,I'm so glad you have the dates and everything now! It's feeling more real by the minute I imagine? I doubt there is any difference with frozen vs fresh sperm so I am sure this is going to be it for you!

Angela - I stimmed for 21 days. That's not the norm though. I have brittle PCOS and they had to do a very long slow stim so as not to overstimulate some of them too quickly. Because the goal was to get as many eggs as possible and if they shortened the stim and gave me higher dose injections then we probably would've gotten fewer eggs because some of them would've grown really quickly but the others would've been trailing behind.

What dose are you on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->