Clomid buddies?

Started pink spotting right on time into next cycle

Kaicee - so sorry af showed. That's so frustrating.

Vankiwi - yes the insomnia is terrible. I wake up so many times a night. and it was def hard going to work feeling tired and sick. In terms of the move to Toronto I'm not going to look for a job. We don't have family there so w paying for child care we figure it makes sense for me to hold off on work. So that's the plan right now.

Cant believe I'm leaving on wed. Today has been an exhausting day. Lots of loose ends to take care of. Going to go to bed now and pray when I do wake up to go bathroom that I just fall back to sleep.

And vankiwi - How are you doing?

Any updates from anyone else?

Star we are in the same position, no family here so I stay home. Hard work but it's amazing to be there to watch her them grow. Although there have been days I think going going to work would be a lovely vacation :haha:

I'm exhausted but it's going well. Cluster feeding was in full swing last night and my milk came in today so it paid off!

Are you flying or driving up? I'm not sure which state you're in!

So tiny bit of spotting then nothing then I was throwing up tonight but I'm sure af is here

Vankiwi - What's cluster feeding? So the milk takes a few days to come in? I feel so unprepared for all of this bc I know nothing. Were you a blank slate before Zoe? I've never changed a diaper not even seen someone doing it. I'm sure its easy to do, it's more that I know nothing. And I've been meaning to ask you since I read your journal, for all those night feeds did you have to change the diaper everytime? Is it obvious when that needs to be done? I'm thinking of enrolling in a class of some sort when I get to Toronto so I can feel more knowledgeable.

Krissie - got my fx for you!

Kaicee - so sorry about the throwing up. That's awful.

Angela - any updates?

Afm - flying out tomorrow early morning tomorrow. my sleeping was terrible last night. Woke up at 4:30 and didn't go back to sleep until like 8:30. Then slept one more hour. I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. Totally sucks. Oh well. Hopefully will get better.

oh also, still don't know the update on the mold. but we had to stop by the apt yesterday to check mail one last time and we saw a mold man from the same company there. i was waiting outside, but he came outside and told us that there was mold but we had to wait for the test results to find out what type. i was just annoyed b/c the landlord of course didn't tell us about this and kept insisting that it was water damage even though it was very clearly mold. praying that the mold is non toxic.

and still wondering if the terrible cold that i have has lasted this long b/c its related to the the mold.

Like I thought full blown af
First month of femara but wondering if I should just do a cycle of no mess.

I did back to back clomid to femara and really didn't have any problems. But I can definitely say now that I'm off meds I really needed a break!

Star- you should go post in the parent forums something like things I wish I knew.... I bet you'd get a ton of great advise.

My big one- invest in coconut oil. I use it for diaper rasges, dry skin, (baby) yeast infections, scrapes, chap stick, ect. I also let ds eat it.

Also, as a new mom something that caught me by surprise was the first poops. It's pretty much tar and impossible to get off! After I had experienced that I found out a thin layer of Vaseline will help it come off easily. But I'm gonna try coconut oil next baby.

Also, pampers swaddlers have a wet indicator and let you know when baby is wet. I found that very helpful as a new mom. Now I am an old pro. :haha:

If you start that thread let me know and I will post as I think of it.

Also, take a birthing class, breast feeding class (if you plan too), baby first aid and anything else you can. The hospital probably will offer them.

Krissie thanks for the great advice and tips!!! Maybe I should start a thread. I hadn't even checked the parent forums there might already be some good ones. Just never looked. I'll look into it after the move. I'll let you know for sure if I start one. I'm saving your tips so thank you! I'll def look into taking those courses bc I know nothing. And that will make me feel much better.

Star they will show you about diapers in the hospital if you don't know! Agree with Krissie, the ones with the strip that turns blue when they're wet are really handy. We use Pampers Swaddlers for the first year or so.

As for when to change them, in the early days it's pretty frequent. Breastmilk is very easily digested so goes through them quickly! And I echo what Krissie said about the Vaseline during the first few merconium days. It's sticky like tar and hard to get off!

In the beginning you produce colostrum, until your milk comes in. Babies tummies are super small in the beginning. Colostrum is packed full of nutrients and so good for them. Then your milk comes in, normally anywhere from day 2-5. When baby is getting your milk to come in or increase your supply they will feed more frequently, or cluster feed. Hazel fed for 6hrs straight the other night - but my milk came in that day so she did her job! Normally each feeding would be 20-40mins long every 2-4hrs.

Baby will lose weight when they're first born - they like to see it under 10% though. Then they work on gain it back.

Definitely attend a birthing class and breastfeeding class. Both will help you feel more prepared! But feel free to ask more questions!

Star Im sure all mums feel like you but your natural motherly instincts will kick in and everything will be fine exciting times ahead big move today I hope it all goes well hun and cant wait for an update xx

Kiacee so sorry AF made an appearance I really hope you do get that sticky bean soon please dont give up hope xx

Vankiwi sounds hectic and exhausting but really rewarding how is your eldest coping with not being the only one is she okay xx

Krissie glad you feel more chilled this month and taking it all in your stride heres hoping for happy news soon xx

AFM sorry been MIA I have been reading the thread keeping up to date but been so busy xmas and other things work etc.. plus nothing really to report yet Im halfway through tablets finish them on 9th they stop you from bleeding then start AF within a few days of stopping them.

I have noticed that they make me slightly hormonal like I want to cry but for no reason at all and also Ive had a bad skin outbreak of spots on my chest and back which is grim but heres hoping it clears up once the meds have stopped xx

Fx the move has gone smoothly star!

Angela- great to hear from you. I'm confident this will bring your bfp. So hopefully all the side effects are worth it.

Vankiwi many thanks for all the tips and info! I really appreciate it. :)

Angela - glad you are almost done with the meds. I usually started AF three days after last pill. Then injections on cd 2 or 3. I had to do incredibly long stims bc of my brittle pcos so hopefully hours won't be too long. FTX for you!

Krissie - hoping Lydia gave you that little extra push toward the bfp.

Kaicee - good luck w this cycle.

Afm - the move has been very stressful. Well first when we picked this place back in November it was that time i told you all I had a rushed trip that was unexpected and everything did not go as it should. That was because we had two days to find a unit and all the units we were interested in either closed by the time we got there or closed on our way to visit them. Then we got haggled into paying more than the asking price for the unit that was not on our original viewing list because the people knew we were from out of town and we were on our way to the airport and we didn't have a unit selected yet. So this unit wasn't What we were hoping for but we didn't have time to come back to look for something else. So going into the unit again yesterday made me aware of the problems I had seen with it at the beginning.

Additionally the unit was not cleaned and the walls were all scuffed up and not freshly painted. The inside of the fridge dirty, bathroom dirty, etc. So I had to contact the landlord and they're going to paint it this weekend and clean it after painting but it's very inconvenient because all of our stuff is going to be there. I always thought it was standard practice for them to do this before the move in date because that's how it's been for me every time Ive rented a place before, but I guess this particular landlord thinks that that should've been requested in the offer. Nonetheless he will do it but it's a pain and I'm probably going to have to stay in a hotel because I don't think I'm supposed be breathing in paint. Not to mention I stayed in a hotel tonight. I'm at a hotel right now because the movers didn't come on time they came really late and there was nowhere for me to sit and I was exhausted and really sick with the cold. I honestly think I must've caught another bug because it got really bad yesterday super sore throat, totally congested, have to whisper to talk, just as bad as it was on the first week of this three-week cold. I have my OB appointment in the morning so will mention my sickness. But I bet I just have to wait it out. Wish there was a strong numbing agent to use for throat.

I went to sleep at 9pm and woke up at 1am and can't fall back to sleep. I had taken 2 Tylenol pms and wish I could take two more but the bottle says only two pills in a 24 hour period so I can't. I've never been a good sleeper. Before ttc I had taken prescription medicine for sleep for years. I know that's terrible but it was the only way I could go to sleep. But usually my problem was falling asleep not staying asleep. now my problem is staying asleep. Usually it's because I have to go to the bathroom, but sometimes I wake up and I don't really even have to go to the bathroom. I think my body is just used to waking up and so it just does that.

Hopefully things will get better. At the end of the day baby is healthy thus far and that's what's most important.

Star, though it isn't ideal regarding paint fumes, apparently the new paints these days aren't supposed to be harmful. I was exposed to paint fumes daily for the past month at my work and house and though it made me nauseas, it wasn't harmful. But if you can afford to stay at a hotel, it is best rather play it safe. Sorry your whole life is disrupted by it though, that really sucks.

Angela, I have everything crossed for you!

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Star e it sounds like a nightmare I hope it all carms down soon for you and all the issues are resolved as you dont need this stress right now xx

Aphy how are you doing xx

Been having a really rough time recently Angela...the nausea and vomiting has been really bad the past 2 weeks and I had a bowel obstruction today as well which was also very painful. All in all feeling terrible with no end in sight 😔

I hope you doing ok?

How did your appointment go Star?

Aphy can't believe you're 12 weeks already! Are you on diclectin?

Star- I am sorry things have been a rough start. I hope they look up soon.

Aphy- I hope you feel better soon.

Afm, 10 dpo and a bfn today. I am really starting to lose any hope this is going to happen.

Still feels like time is dragging so slowly for me! I've never even heard of Diclectin...if it's for ms then my obgyn didn't mention it. All he said was its normal and should start fading soon...he isn't the most helpful of obgyn

Ugh Aphy that sucks! Yes it's medication for ms. Totally safe and makes a huge difference if it's that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->