Clomid buddies?

Angela how exciting to have dates now!

Star thanks for asking! We are doing well, last night was a bit rough so we are tired today! There is definitely more juggling with two kids. With keeping the older one entertained and getting her to activities etc, and when you do have a bad night you can't just sleep during the day like you could when it's your first! But, the learning curve isn't steep like it is the first time and I'm more confident in myself as a parent now!

Thanks guys and thanks for all your support I will be on 225 iu of Merional then start alongside it 25 iu of cetrotide on 20th xx I am nervous and anxious about it all but if I want a baby its what Ive got to do xx

Well took my first injection today I have to mix 3 bottles of 25 iu of Merional which is a bit fiddly but Im sure it will get easier the injection wasnt as bad as I thought it would be but here goes nothing Ive started now Im hoping the next few weeks goes quickly xx

Fx for a successful stim Angela!

Vankiwi- good to hear from you. I worry so much about the transition from one to two.

Angela great you're underway!

Krissie I worried too and got quite emotional about it towards the end of the pregnancy. It had been just DD1 for so long! But, it hasn't been as bad as of an adjustment so far.

Angelela - totally understand why you're nervous. I was too. there is a lot riding on it and it's a laborious process. The injections ranged for me. Some left me with bad bruises and some stung more than others. But I don't think DH and I were that good at inserting them bc it varied so much. How many days do you stim before your first scan?

Vankiwi - I'd imagine it would be tough with two but it sounds like it's going pretty well so far. I hope that continues and you are able to get some rest in where you can. So great that you're over that steep learning curve too since you have experience.

I hope everyone else is doing well - any updates?

Afm - have a scan on Friday. Am still sick from the sinus infection so now going on a month of having cold symptoms. Really tired and just getting used to the new setting. I know things will eventually settle as they always do.

Hey all how's it going? Updates?

Afm - DH started work this week so I let myself rest up the past two days and it's been very helpful. My knees have been hurting a bit and am thinking it's prob bc of the extra weight. Going to go for a walk today since I have a bit more energy. I enrolled in a class at the hospital but it doesn't start until April. I might look around for another course of some sort bc it's easier for me to learn stuff if I have a dedicated time for it. Im actually interested in a course on what to do after the birth. Though I do need to learn about the birthing process which hopefully I'll start doing sometime soon through reading.

Anyway just wanted to say hi. Hope everyone is doing well.

Ina May's guide to birth is suppose to be a great book.

Afm, just kinda going with the flow right now. Not really feeling this cycle. I'm not even started opks yet. Maybe this weekend I will. I'm not expecting o until late next week anyways.

I'm playing with doing one last clomid round next cycle. Nothing decided yet. Just kinda thinking of trying something before we go all in with fertility treatments.

Krissie thanks for the book recommendation. And good to hear from you. Yea I think trying something before your fertility appointment sounds great. I'm sending warm wishes that it works out for you. And if not you have a plan going forward. Fx. Did you do Lydia again this cycle?

Thanks Star. I did 4 days because my order (was suppose to be here a week ago) didn't arrive until today. I've been doing black cohosh which I think is the main ingredient. So hoping it works.

Krissie the fact you are having a cycle on this stuff is still really promising though and I was exactly the same wanting to give things one last shot before moving on to IVF goodluck hun got everything crossed for you xx

Star e sounds like you are settling in well I hope your knees get better and the courses do sound like a good idea to keep your mind occupied xx

AFM on day 5 of injections and yhey aren't too bad so far no pain or bruising just Ovary pain and stomach swollen up also feel a little nauseous aswell but it did say they can be side effects so Im taking them as a good sign that they're working. Start my morning injections alongside the evening one tomorrow then go for my scan on day 10 which is the 24th xx

Star e Im guessing Im only stimming for 10 days as Ive only got enough stuff to last up until the 24th so if all goes well on 24th they will give me the time and date of when to take my HCG and the time and date of egg retrieval which should be between 25th and 27th xx

Krissie - hoping the black cocosh has same effect of pushing O an bit later and increasing chances. Fx.

Angela - glad you aren't bruising. And hope you've got many juicy eggs growing! 10 days sounds good. Mine was unusually long bc of the brittle pcos. They didn't let me do an hcg trigger bc there were too many eggs and they said I'd overstimulate. So I did a Lupron trigger and doc said bc I used lupron and not hcg that we should do a frozen embryo transfer instead of fresh. So that's what happened w me. If you get to do hcg then you don't have to wait a month before transferring them which is nice. At least that's how i interpreted it through my cycle. I'm so hopeful for you. My ftx! looking forward to your next update. And good luck w that scan. Fx.

Angela,it's almost retrieval day! Getting excited for you and keeping fx!

Star,I hope you are doing well and keeping busy?

Krissie,good luck with the black cocosh!

AFM,not much going on. Nausea etc still comes and goes

Hope the nausea passes soon aphy!

Afm - scan went well. Got to see my LO again and that's always so special. Didnt get to speak w doc bc my appointment is next week. So he will review the scan at that time. Other than that no new news.

How's everyone doing?

Star e so glad your scan went well keep us posted about your Dr Appt xx

Aphy Im glad it seems like nausea isnt as bad cant believe you are 14 weeks already that has flown by xx

AFM sorry Ive been MIA but not had much to report and its been hectic the injections have been okay actually not as bad as I thought but my belly is feeling a little tender now after 10 days worth of injections 5 of them days twice a day its also swollen and get pain like period pains which is normal xx had my scan today and all is good my womb lining is perfect I have 19 follicles in total but 8 that are of good size so 8 will be taken which they said is a good number to have xx I take my HCG tonight at 22:00 hrs then go for egg retrieval on Thursday 26th at 10:00 am and if all goes well I should get pupped up on Monday so all going to plan so far.

It is scary though I know that its been a long time coming but its crazy to think that its actually happening now its mental xx

Wow Angela it's happening! Egg retrieval on Thursday! Been thinking of you and am praying for the best. Super hopeful that you get your bfp. Ftx. Ive been talking w you here since I joined bnb and I remember speculating at the beginning about ivf not knowing if I'd have to do it or what it would it entail. The beginning part of it is hard but Once the retrieval is done the hard part is over. The rest is waiting. Transfer part is pain free, easy. Just take it easy that entire day and be careful for the next few days to increase chances of smooth implantation. Fx. Fx.

I know its crazy Star e we both joined this site Jan last year both super hopeful that Clomid would work who knew a year later we would both be going down the IVF route its been a long hard journey and I just hope I get the same result as you this time tomorrow Ill be getting up to go for egg retrieval Im not trying to get my hopes up I hope it works I really do but we will just have to wait and see xx

Work have been great though I cant falt them theyre allowing me to have a week off after transfer put down that Im working from home that week but not allowing me to work just to rest so that I dont use any holidays up for it which is nice of them xx I know Ill test early I dont know whether I want to test out the hcg or leave it till a few days before I go back we shall see xx

I am so happy your work is being so accommodating and understanding Angela! You don't often find that and it definitely is the best thing for you! Can't believe its tomorrow...fx!

Angela I hope with all my heart you get your bfp. I will continue to pray and send out the best possible energy for you. I'm so so happy your work is being great and giving you the time bc that can only help you. You need to take it easy. Keep warm and comfortable and create a little cozy place for the embie to make a home. I understand not getting your hopes up. I felt the same way. You are putting your best foot forward and now we keep our fx and pray for the best. Good luck tomorrow. Will be thinking of you. Fx fx fx.

Angela- that is great work is being so good with everything. It will definitely give you a good opportunity to rest and let that baby implant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->