Clomid buddies?

May I join this thread ladies? I was here as another user then for some reason I got locked out of my account and can't log back in or recover my password. I was Sweetmama26 before this. This is my fourth round of clomid.

May I join this thread ladies? I was here as another user then for some reason I got locked out of my account and can't log back in or recover my password. I was Sweetmama26 before this. This is my fourth round of clomid.

of course you can! welcome and good luck with clomid this round!

Thank you I test tomorrow as I'm 8DPO today and I have a good feeling about this cycle.

Angela I'm so sorry. That's really hard. Will NHS cover ivf again should you decide to use the frosties? I'm really sorry. When we transferred two one did not take. Could be so many reasons like chromosomes not right, trouble implanting, in my case body just rejecting the second one, who knows. I think you said you had three or four frosties. Although I cannot know anything for sure, I think there should be at least one that works. And the great thing about having frosties is all you have to do is the transfer part and the hormonal prep. But not the injections and retrieval again. I know that's not in anyway comforting right now and It's a very hard time. But if you need to vent or discuss anything come on here and we are all here to support you. Sending you a big hug and some heartfelt wishes for the energy to get through it.

I am so sorry to hear that Angela. If I remember right you mentioned you had 3 rounds of IVF on the nhs. I hope when you are ready you can do a second round with success. :hugs:

Angela I'm sorry to hear about AF. That really sucks. Hopefully the next round works for you.

How is everyone doing? It's been kinda quiet around here.

I'm thinking of you Angela. :hugs:

Star- I hope you are settling in more.

Afm, after a lot of soul searching and talking with dh, I think we won't be pursuing fertility treatments. We will probably ntnp until Nov/Dec and then I'll either get an iud or dh will get the snip. I feel really at peace with this decision and know it's what's best for us.

I'm honestly frustrated my temp went way below cover line this morning so I'm out this cycle I just know it.

Krissie - I support you in whatever you decide. I really do hope you get your bfp while ntnp. That would be truly amazing. It must feel relieving to have a plan. I'm glad you and DH disused it and that you feel at peace. have you stopped clomid?

Angela - thinking of you!

I'm doing alright. A bit stressed out with stuff but I'll get through it.

It has been quiet on here! Please keep me updated everyone.

Angela - how's it going? You doing okay?

Krissie - I'm sure it much be nice to be off clomid. I wasn't on it for long but the side effects from it and the other meds I eventually took were not good.

Afm taking a break from all the admin stuff I've been doing lately and just relaxing a bit. This weekend the weather is supposed to be warmer (the 40s Fahrenheit). Not warm for real but in comparison to how it's been, a definite improvement.

Star- it swear I feel worse.. :haha: I think it's probably my body detoxing. At least that's how I feel. I've stopped temping and tracking and I'm just trying to ignore my cycle. I think mentally I'm just done and to be honest I feel really happy. I'm trying not to make any hurried decisions but I feel done. But it feels like we went from full force ttc to stopping so fast that I don't want it to be something we regret. I figure I'll have been able to process it and if by June/July I'm done then I'll get an iud until dh gets the snip and if we want to try again then we can. Dh says he's completely with me so it seems like we both agree.

Almost v-day star! Are you feeling your little guy move more?

Thinking of you Angela.

4th medicated cycle 2 round of clomid 100 mg cd 3-7 trigger shot on cd 13 now cd 18 and 3 dpo.

Krissie - sorry going off clomid has made you feel temporarily worse. I bet it just takes time for it too go back to normal. soon it will be better. Enjoy the mental respite you have. I'm so happy to hear you are feeling happy. That's great. I also think you have a very strong approach bc you are not trying to rush anything and giving yourself time to process your decisions which is great. Just enjoy the moment and still play it by ear. If, like you said, you still feel this way at whatever date you determine is best, then do what feels right at the time. Giving yourself a good amount of time to fully process is a good idea. I'm glad you are doing well :)

Thinking of you Angela!

Angela - Thinking of you

Krissie - I like your mental approach to this whole TTC thing. I really want a baby before I'm 35 but it seems so hopeless right now.

Kami Ann - I hear you. This process is so frustrating. I didn't even ovulate with clomid. I had to do injections and went through ivf. i think you mentioned doing four rounds of clomid. Give it a few more rounds and if it's still not working ask your doc for some more suggestions and feedback. I hope it works for you soon.

Kami Ann - I hear you. This process is so frustrating. I didn't even ovulate with clomid. I had to do injections and went through ivf. i think you mentioned doing four rounds of clomid. Give it a few more rounds and if it's still not working ask your doc for some more suggestions and feedback. I hope it works for you soon.

She suggested trying Femera next or upping my clomid dose, I'll know more on friday where we're heading

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->