Clomid buddies?

Hey ladies!! Sorry I haven't wrote back... I've been at work and I got my results whirl at work. Not good news. My HCG was 10 but my progesterone was 4. They said usually those numbers together like that show a non viable pregnancy....she said she's seen progesterone that low and good results but my HCG was just so low. I asked them for progesterone and got that...so I'm on my way home to do my first dose and hoping that might help. I will get blood work done tomorrow again to see what the new numbers are. On another note... My thyroid is doing better and in a normal range now. I had a good cry at work and still feeling pretty down but I'm sure the little HCG in me is causing some of that too. I hope you ladies are doing great and I will stick around because I'm sure i'llbe startingmy second round of Clomid soon. I will check back in, just wanted to give you ladies the update.

So sorry to hear that Lulu FX for you that it works I know how it feels when it is all out of your control and you feel helpless we are all here for you I will keep praying you get a good result and everything goes well. This whole TTC is rubbish I don't know what I would do without all you guys to talk to and for support I would go insane xx

Angela can you ask them if you can go in early for the tracking?

No I tried last month Star e and unfortunately there are other patients and appointments therefore that is my appointment time and that is it xx

Thank you Angela!! It's so true! I would go crazy if I didn't have you ladies to talk to! And I remember getting opks that seemed so close but I hadn't O'd yet so I think you will be ok that you're going is o O later.

When is your next appointment star?

Cowgirl- good luck on your blood test!! Hoping you get great numbers!!

Star, they are going to grow, stress isn't going to help though so is there something you can do to take your mind off of it some? I totally know that is easier said than done though.
150 isn't the max dose of Clomid, so don't give up with that either just yet. In your internet search did you yield other options for what you are classifying yourself as? Do you have any insulin problems? & yes thin people have that too...

Angela,
Sorry I missed , are you doing ivf or iui and need them retrieved? When you think can you just bd so in case your Dr missed then you still have that chance it happened naturally?

Lulu,
Yay for results but fingers crossed and prayers
sent that the test was just done super early and things progress well. Did you request bloodwork
to recheck numbers in a few days to see if they are doubling?

I sent poor dh into the store today for preg tests and ovulation tests, he was a little mad but whatever. I asked him if he even said anything to the cashier or vice versa and he said no... but I took an ovulation test when we got home and it was pretty strong color line, surprised me. I'll take another tomorrow to see if it is disappearing. Yup, totally dtd tonight though :) :) :)

AFM I'm just doing Clomid and BDing only no IUI or IVF so the tracking doesn't matter it would just be nice to know if there is good sized follicles there xx well I think I'm okay guys took a normal cheapie Opk today and no line at all so must just be the the other Opks that show a faint line all the way through but gets dark on LH days so all is fine just waiting for O now me and DH haven't started BDing yet as he is on nights and I'm on lates so we're like two passing ships but it's only for another day then we can do the bed dance xx CD8 today and I took my last Clomid pill last night let's hope I get my sticky egg this month FX xx

Cowgirl Goodluck that O is on its way FX that you get a sticky egg xx

Cowgirl- thank you! And yes! 😊 I go later this afternoon to make sure I give it the true 48 hours. And then I won't hear the results until Thursday.
Exited you got a dark opk!! Fx you get that egg and for a sticky one!! 😊

lulu I must have missed your update yesterday. sorry you were feeling down. I hope the results on Thursday are good news. glad the thyroid is doing better.

afm had intense nausea this morning. I think the effects of clomid are starting to begin. I was buckled over sick for a few hours. I'm better now though. did not BD last night bc I was just too tired. I think the negative thoughts took too much of m energy away. I will be tonight.

you are right cowgirl the stress is not good. I'll ask my doc if I am insulin resistant.

my us is on Friday. I am hoping they have grown. I really wish today was Thursday bc I'm so anxious to go.

Angela that's good then that u haven't O yet. hopefully it will be soon! and that you'll get good info at your next scan which is on cd 16 right?

Star e I hope you feel better soon only one more sleep till scan I'm sure everything will be fine FX for you xx

Lulu again I really hope it goes well not long to wait now xx

star e yes no O yet scan on CD16 faint lines are starting to appear on cheapie Opks so I'm thinking O may come in next 3-4 days there still not positive yet though so FX I'm going to start BD tomorrow just incase xx AFM I'm CD8 still getting bad bloating and today got a few pain on right hand side like O pains so who knows maybe I'll release more eggs again I hope I do I would love twins xx

Star e I hope you feel better soon only one more sleep till scan I'm sure everything will be fine FX for you xx

Lulu again I really hope it goes well not long to wait now xx

star e yes no O yet scan on CD16 faint lines are starting to appear on cheapie Opks so I'm thinking O may come in next 3-4 days there still not positive yet though so FX I'm going to start BD tomorrow just incase xx AFM I'm CD8 still getting bad bloating and today got a few pain on right hand side like O pains so who knows maybe I'll release more eggs again I hope I do I would love twins xx

Fx for you! keep us updated.

I just BD. my appointment is Friday so at this time tomorrow I'll be almost there. I'll let you all know as soon as I find out.

well tomorrow is my us scan. just hoping it shows those follies have grown. DH and BDed last night. i think we will prob do it again friday and skip today. i guess we will see how we are feeling tonight.

the challenge today for me is to try not to worry the entire day about the us scan.

has anyone here done acupuncture and does it help?

Good luck star!! Excited to hear about your scan!! I have never tried acupuncture but have heard it's been helpful!

Angela- how are you doing today??

Afm got my second beta back it was a 29, so it just about tripled...I'm just nervous it's low. But my tests are still getting darker. I'm so nervous.. I feel like each time I'm gunna test there's gunna be a bfn.

This is today's test. Around 16dpo, I'm pretty sure I O'd late in the day so it's technically 15 dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
Lulu I'm so happy for you congratulations that's amazing news and I'm sure it will all be okay what happens next do you have to go for another beta again to check your levels xx

AFM I'm CD9 still negative on Opks so just waiting for O really, I've got no symptoms of O either at the mo so we shall see xx

lulu fx for you! super exciting!!!

hope O starts for you soon Angela. have you kept up with the running?

I did the elliptical machine again today and drank 5 cups of water which for me is a lot. I'm trying to get to 8. tomorrow is my scan. oh I hope I hope. I'm so anxious. just waiting for tomorrow. hope I'm not met w bad news. I really need a positive sign.

Star e good luck today let us know how it's goes FX for you but I know them follies will be bigger xx

AFM no I haven't been running again since but that's down to having no hot water or heating and having to get a new boiler fitted in the house meaning no showers or baths but now it's fixed I've got no excuse so will be going again today or tomorrow xx I'm CD10 today still neg Opks however getting alot of CM creamy and O pains like stretching on my left side today was the right side the other day so reckoning O shouldn't be too far away for me xx still not started BDing as DH has been on nights but going to start as of tonight xx

so bad news (?), follies are still small. only one follie is at 12mm. doc says i am clomid resistant. i was very very sad. DH was with me for this appointment b/c we have both been super hopeful the entire week. doc says clomid just does not work for me. so to me this is very bad news, but she seemed totally okay with it. she said it just does not work for you. she said that my tests show good ovarian reserves, so there is not problem with that. and that some people don't respond to clomid.

she gave us four shots to take over the next four days. they are follitism shots that are used to help make the follies grow. she says there is a high chance it will work, but if it does not work, its okay bc we will start with injections first thing on the next cycle. right now we are starting them late and its a lot better if we start the cycle with it. so there is still a chance for this cycle, but if not, i have a plan set for next cycle.

im thankful that the ovarian reserve is good, i am just still sad. i wanted clomid to work. hopefully we will find something that will get me to ovulate. my next appointment is tuesday. we take the four shots, one each night and on tuesday we will look to see if they have made the one with 12mm grow, and maybe others. somehow starting the injections at the beginning of the cycle is better, but i didnt ask why. i dont know maybe it gives it more time to work.

sad, but, it was helpful that doc seemed positive about the next steps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->