Clomid buddies?

Well Lulu FX you get your BFP soon we need some good news on here xx

star e no they follow the same patter spotting then spotting gets heavier the AF shows heavy for three days the goes gradually lighter till 7 days is up xx this month though which I think is down to Clomid has remained light till today I'll be started Clomid round three tomorrow grim, I know Clomid is a wider drug for some people but due to it being month three I'm feeling disheartened about it all now if no joy this month then I'm going to take a breather for a few months before I start round 4 xx

Well Lulu FX you get your BFP soon we need some good news on here xx

star e no they follow the same patter spotting then spotting gets heavier the AF shows heavy for three days the goes gradually lighter till 7 days is up xx this month though which I think is down to Clomid has remained light till today I'll be started Clomid round three tomorrow grim, I know Clomid is a wider drug for some people but due to it being month three I'm feeling disheartened about it all now if no joy this month then I'm going to take a breather for a few months before I start round 4 xx

hey Angela! I'm so sorry to hear you are grim. I just started this journey and even I have found it to be taxing. I told DH a few weeks ago that I totally understand how people decide to take a few months off because it can be so hard. fortunately you have IVF available for free. I have heard the sucess rates are much higher with that treatment. Clomid still has a chance of working! I have my fx crossed for you. and sending you warm wishes. I know my heart will be grim if this cycle is a flop or even worse if I don't O. if I don't O with 150 I mean, I guess there's 200. it's tough getting one child. and yet I long for more than 1. there is so much uncertainty and I read something that went into detail about comparing IUI to IVF and it opened my eyes up even further to the difficulty of getting it. the timing has to be spot on, the sperm has to catch the egg, it's better to have released more than 1 follicle, etc. I started to wonder. how do people get pregnant?

all that is said to tell you I get why you are down. I hope this cycle brings you joy. I hope it brings me joy. all of us here in this thread.

:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Star e if I'm honest when I started Clomid I'd heard it was a wonder drug and was so excited I thought I'd be pregnant in no time at all but now three months in my hope is waining and I'm starting to feel doubtful but I know I have to try and remain positive and keep my chin up which I'll try to do xx I've contacted my Doc and there sending me for follicle tracking on 16th which if my pattern stays the same as last month then it will be on O day xx

How are you feeling today Star e xx

Thanks Star e if I'm honest when I started Clomid I'd heard it was a wonder drug and was so excited I thought I'd be pregnant in no time at all but now three months in my hope is waining and I'm starting to feel doubtful but I know I have to try and remain positive and keep my chin up which I'll try to do xx I've contacted my Doc and there sending me for follicle tracking on 16th which if my pattern stays the same as last month then it will be on O day xx

How are you feeling today Star e xx

I'm anxious. I feel uneasy bc I don't know yet that I can O. I felt so relieved that I started AF. now I have to O and then after that--- well all of the other hurdles. though I tried last cycle it wasn't really a cycle bc I didn't O. I want to have had a shot. it's too much to think about and worry about. I would feel a lot better if I were even 30. but at 34, with wanting more than 1 it puts pressure. all I can do is keep trying. i hope I O!

You will O this time Star e 50mg was just too low for you alot of people don't O on 50mg but do once there dose is increased so I do really think that this time will be your time xx

Hi ladies! I'm so sorry you are feeling down, I'm right there with you. The anxiety and stress of hoping, wondering, wanting....it's all getting tiresome. On top of it all I'm sick. I really have my fx that this next cycle is it! Angela, I feel the same with Clomid I had high hopes for it as well and the tests are just getting lighter and af time is getting good closer. BUT it's gotta happen right?? Angela even if you have to move to ivf, the chances are so great! And star now that you are starting Clomid you got over a huge hurdle. Fx for you ladies!!!

Lulu I've still got my FX for you really hope you get a BFP xx what DPO are you now xx

I hope i O! Angela I have heard that many people O w higher dose. so hope it's me. and lulu I hear you the hoping and waiting is a lot to deal with! I I have two more days of taking clomid and have an appointment on Monday for us. I guess they will look at follicle sizes at that point. I hope that there is some good news there. if they aren't big enoug on Monday I'm curious if that means I wait for them to get bigger or of it means 150'didnt work. I don't know.

fx for you all!

Just wanted all of you to know that each of you ladies are in my prayers. I pray that God grants each of us the desires of our hearts.

With that, today is.my CD 15, Clomid days 3:7. I caught some flu or something. My ovaries hurt like mad
I don't use opks or do temps.
Really hope I already o.ed.
I am so miserable right now it sucks, not going to have any energy to bd, doubt hubby wants to come near me either!

I am 10dpo still seeing a tiniest line, will check again in the morning. Hoping this is your month Angela. Star in excited to hear about your follicle scan! Will they use a trigger is they see good sized follicles?

Thank you cowgirl! Fx for you! I hope you feel better! 😊

I don't know what they will do on Monday. I know I'll do a us but don't know what results Im supposed to expect. never done this before so I guess il wait and see. I have the shot in my refrigerator and I'm going to do IUI but I don't know if Monday is a big day where I receive news or of its just a check up.

lulu for u when u go for us what do they tell you? my last day of clomid is tomorrow.

cowgirl sorry about the ovary pain Tha sounds hard. fx for you!

Angela how's it going?

btw I don't really feel any side effects/symptoms of the clomid. does that mean it's not working?

Hi cowgirl I hope you feel better soon xx just to let you know if it helps to reassure you I got really bad O pain CD14 but I didn't actually O till CD16 xx Goodluck FX for you xx

lulu sounds very promising though that they may start turning darker I really hope they do FX for you xx keep us updated

star e I was going to ask if you had any side effects xx the side effects don't affect everyone it doesn't mean it's not working I don't really get any side effects I take it at night and both months I've Od so that doesn't mean anything xx

I'm okay AFM I started taking Clomid again last night and this month I'm determined I'm temping from day one got follicle tracking on my possible O day ordered a mountain of Opk and hpts off Internet going to start eating right no drinking at all this month even though it's Bday month 33 on 28 Apr and I'm starting running again as last time I got BFP I was running alot training for a half marathon xx I'm keeping positive this will work for us all this has got to work and even though our journeys are long and hard it will just make our pregnancies and babies more loved miraculous and stories we tell them about our struggles to get them will make them feel loved and happy xx

Hi cowgirl I hope you feel better soon xx just to let you know if it helps to reassure you I got really bad O pain CD14 but I didn't actually O till CD16 xx Goodluck FX for you xx

lulu sounds very promising though that they may start turning darker I really hope they do FX for you xx keep us updated

star e I was going to ask if you had any side effects xx the side effects don't affect everyone it doesn't mean it's not working I don't really get any side effects I take it at night and both months I've Od so that doesn't mean anything xx

I'm okay AFM I started taking Clomid again last night and this month I'm determined I'm temping from day one got follicle tracking on my possible O day ordered a mountain of Opk and hpts off Internet going to start eating right no drinking at all this month even though it's Bday month 33 on 28 Apr and I'm starting running again as last time I got BFP I was running alot training for a half marathon xx I'm keeping positive this will work for us all this has got to work and even though our journeys are long and hard it will just make our pregnancies and babies more loved miraculous and stories we tell them about our struggles to get them will make them feel loved and happy xx

Angela: so glad you are doing all those things for this cycle! that's great news. i've been trying to eat right as well. the hard part for me is drinking water. i don't really drink that much of anything. maybe 3 cups a day. i've had docs tell me i need to drink more for years. i got this water app tracker that is helpful in a way, but not really b/c i dont meet my goals ever. i get very distracted with whatever i am doing and then hours have past by and i havent drank anything. i'll keep trying. going to drink some water right now.

i have also heard exercise is good. exercise is kind of tough for me. i usually go to gym like once a week. i can up it up to twice. how often do you exercise?

afm, i got stressed and bit down yesterday. i just didn't have a good day. and i know stress is not good for ttc, so i am trying to lift my spirits up a bit.

I use to go running every other day but since before Xmas I've been really lazy and done nothing so I'm going to start every other day again I'm doing a small run in June that will keep me motivated xx

Star- I didn't have any side effects from Clomid either! When I go to the us they measure the follicle size and they also measure the lining. Then they tell me to come back on a certain day.

Angela- I wish I had energy to work out lol. I used to too and then got lazy with work and school.

Afm getting bfn.. I'm 11dpo and feeling out...I was pretty down about it...I showed dh the test this morning and told him 'I see nothing' he looked at it and said 'yeah' and just handed it back and I just teared up. Took another test just now and still bfn. I will call the clinic when af shows. Which is either tomorrow or tuesday.

Lulu your not out till AF comes when is it due what sticks are you using xx FX for you still and we are all here for you we all know the pain of a BFN and it does hurt xx

AFM my AF is on its way out I'm going to start OPKS tomorrow and I'm on third day of Clomid that I'll take tonight I'm getting ready now to go running really not looking forward to this but I have to do it xx

Star- I didn't have any side effects from Clomid either! When I go to the us they measure the follicle size and they also measure the lining. Then they tell me to come back on a certain day.

Angela- I wish I had energy to work out lol. I used to too and then got lazy with work and school.

Afm getting bfn.. I'm 11dpo and feeling out...I was pretty down about it...I showed dh the test this morning and told him 'I see nothing' he looked at it and said 'yeah' and just handed it back and I just teared up. Took another test just now and still bfn. I will call the clinic when af shows. Which is either tomorrow or tuesday.

lulu I'm so sorry about the bfns. I agree with Angela- it's not over till AF shows. fx for you! very much hope you get it!

Angela good luck with the run! I'm going to try to exercise today but I'm dreading it.

afm no news. don't feel any symptoms but glad to know that's not necessarily a bad sign. so my last dose of clomid was last night. how soon after clomid do you all start BD? and how often? also when do you start taking mucinex?

Well I went for my run and OMG it killed me I only ran 3.5miles aswell but hey ho got to start somewhere xx I'm going to try Preseed again this month star e if I need it xx and I start BDing as soon as AF is gone but not often though just for fun then on lead up to O on O and days after BD everyday or twice a day if we can xx just to try and cover all basis xx

Well I went for my run and OMG it killed me I only ran 3.5miles aswell but hey ho got to start somewhere xx I'm going to try Preseed again this month star e if I need it xx and I start BDing as soon as AF is gone but not often though just for fun then on lead up to O on O and days after BD everyday or twice a day if we can xx just to try and cover all basis xx

congrats on the run! 3.5 miles is great! I went to the gym and did the elliptical machine for 30 minutes. that was very hard for me!

I'll start BDing today and do EOD or more if O is approaching. Hopefully the clinic will be able to tell me when O is approaching because I have no way of really knowing. I mean I could buy the non digi opks and see if those are less sensitive. i know the clear blue tests do not work for me. i remember thing the non digi ones they had at the pharmacy and it never read positive, so maybe they are less sensitive. i'll think about that as an option. if it doesnt work then i'll just not waste my time with it next cycle (if this cycle flops).

So with ds I bet I ov way later than the suggested time frame with Clomid, so keep your heads up. I read so many other testimonials of women that had the same outcome. It sucks to wait, but it's worth it.

For me, full blown viral infection. I'd swear its pneumonia too, my chest hurts soooo bad. Hubby had a bad day of work yesterday plus I over did it taking my sick kid to our neighborsbirthday party.Bd eod but not last night, already sent hubby a msg to get a plastic sheet to cover me bc I don't want to miss an egg LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->