Clomid buddies?

Thank you ladies! Angela that is a great run!! I don't think I could do that lol! I use an arc trainer usually but I've never been able to just run.
Star we usually bd starting on day 8 and then eod until I get a positive opk or when it starts my 'fertile' week then it's everyday and then the day after O, we usually only get one time in a day.

So I took another test this morning and I think I see something but I am cautious about it, last nights test was super negative and then there was a super light line this morning...ill post the picture. I'm 12po and 13 dp trigger...they said to call them if I get a pos on 14 dp trigger which is tomorrow...I'm so nervous!!!

Here's this mornings test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 3
Fingers crossed for you Lulu!! First morning urine is always more concentrated and best for testing.

Cowgirl I really hope you feel better soon FX for you so that it doesn't mess up your cycle.

Lulu FX for you too I really hope they get darker xx like cowgirl said test with the first urine of the day which inmost potent xx

Star e hope your doing okay and sounds like a good plan I'm going to start BD tomorrow and OPKS I just really hope it works this cycle I really do xx and temping is probably the best way star e to see if you have Od yourself xx with the cheapie OPK I always knew when O was coming up as they would start to get darker on the lead up to it xx FX for you xx

Lulu, what's that test look like today?

Totally just had a horrible episode of almost passing out and throwing up. Room.was spinning and going dark. Too early for even implantation so it is this virus. Damn it's a doozy

cowgirl - so sorry you are going through that. throwing up is the worst, at least for me. I hope you feel better soon!

lulu, fx for you! keep us updated.

angela: good luck with the BD! i hope it works for you this cycle!

afm: i think i might have bad news to report. i went in for my us today (cd 9) and the doc said i had a bunch of little follicles on the right and left but they were all <10mm. i didn't ask what size they were though. i just called them and left a message with the nurse and will receive a call back with the information on what exact size they are. the doc told me this is not bad news yet. she said its still early and for me to come back on Friday.

i have been doing some research on it ever since i got home though and maybe she didn't say it was bad news, but i feel like it is bad news. i guess i'll know for sure on friday. i am just sad b/c it seems like the bar is too low for me with having to take meds to get AF and not knowing if it will happen and now this. if clomid 150 does not work, i dont even know whats next. this is not good. i don't feel well right now. i am so sad. why are they so small?

Star, I'm so sorry to hear you are down. It doesn't mean it's out of reach, you still have a little while to go. Let's hear what Dr has to say and that scan on Friday.
Chin up, it's going to happen for you <3

Cowgirl- hope you feel better soon!! Tummy viruses are the worst...I'm so sorry.

Star- cd 9 is still super early for follicles to be a good size. I didn't get a good sized one until cd17!!!! So you still got a lot of time. Fx that those follicles get bigger!!

Afm- I think my tests are getting darker...I called my fertility doc today and now I am sitting here at the lab to get my blood drawn. I'll post the pic of the test from this morning...I'm super nervous. The wait is super long...so hoping they can still calm me today with the results.

This mornings test with fmu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 4
lulu, when do you get the results from the bloods? fx for you!!!! hopefully you'll get them very soon!

on cd17 when your follicle(s) were a good size, what size were they? on what day of the cycle do you usually get your first us and what size are they on that day? i hope cd 9 is just too early. i wish at least one of them had been over 10, but all of them were <10mm. i really hope i am reporting good news as to their size on friday. i just want to know that my body responds to the medication. i mean, i went from 50mg of clomid to 150. i thought this would work, hopefully there is still a chance.

Star- I definitely think there is still a chance. So they have us call them when we get an almost positive on opk and then they do and US to see the size of the follicles to determine when IUI will happen. I went in on cd12 and they were around 11-13...I had 4 of them...they told me come back in 2 days and we will check them again to see if we can trigger and then do IUI Saturday...well I went in on Friday which was cd14 and they STILL weren't big enough...so I waited all weekend....and kept taking opks which non were positive yet and I went back in Monday which was cd17 and finally I had one that was large enough they triggered me that morning and I went in The next day around 4pm and had my IUI. Clomid made me O late. The one good follicle was 24.

Oh and I'm hoping the results come in before the end of the day...when I asked the tech she told me it could take 6 hours but I'm hoping it's less.

Star- I definitely think there is still a chance. So they have us call them when we get an almost positive on opk and then they do and US to see the size of the follicles to determine when IUI will happen. I went in on cd12 and they were around 11-13...I had 4 of them...they told me come back in 2 days and we will check them again to see if we can trigger and then do IUI Saturday...well I went in on Friday which was cd14 and they STILL weren't big enough...so I waited all weekend....and kept taking opks which non were positive yet and I went back in Monday which was cd17 and finally I had one that was large enough they triggered me that morning and I went in The next day around 4pm and had my IUI. Clomid made me O late. The one good follicle was 24.

oh lulu, i hope you get the results today! please keep us updated! fx for you! so your follie grew a lot. your follie went from 13mm on cd12 to 24 mm by cd17. hopefully mine will grow too!

i just called the office and spoke with the doc, she said they don't measure follies if they are <10mm. I asked her again if this was a bad sign and she said it was very early and that this was not a bad sign. she said there were about 10 follies and that we obviously don't want all of them to grow, we just want a few them to grow. So I'll just try to be patient. hopefully, i will have good news to report on friday. i really need some hope.

Cowgirl I hope you feel better soon FX the tummy bug disappears soon for you xx

lulu OMG I see the line on your last test it's faint but it's definitely there so excited to hear about your bloods FX for you xx

star e I agree with Lulu CD9 your only just really out of AF follicles grow over time with one becoming more dominant than the others I didn't O till CD16 last month and having 10 follicles is really good news hun I reckon you will get a good one out of them xx

AFM I'm CD6 one more day of Clomid to take and AF will be gone by tomorrow I'm already getting a really bloated belly though already so as of tomorrow I'm going to start OPKS just incase I O early I hope I don't though I hope on follicle tracking day on CD16 I hope that will be my O day again so I can time BD perfectly. All this TTC would be so much easier if you knew the exact time and date you were going to O, how long your egg actually survives for and how long your dhs sperm actually survives for aswell but it's all guesstimates so part of it is just pure luck xx

Let's hope we all get lucky tho babydust all round.

I'm also thinking this month I may take a trip to the naughty shop maybe get a few dress up things as I have noticed and so has DH that whilst going through this BD has become alot less fun and more regimented especially the week of O so I think we need to reintroduce a bit of fun xx

Cowgirl I hope you feel better soon FX the tummy bug disappears soon for you xx

lulu OMG I see the line on your last test it's faint but it's definitely there so excited to hear about your bloods FX for you xx

star e I agree with Lulu CD9 your only just really out of AF follicles grow over time with one becoming more dominant than the others I didn't O till CD16 last month and having 10 follicles is really good news hun I reckon you will get a good one out of them xx

AFM I'm CD6 one more day of Clomid to take and AF will be gone by tomorrow I'm already getting a really bloated belly though already so as of tomorrow I'm going to start OPKS just incase I O early I hope I don't though I hope on follicle tracking day on CD16 I hope that will be my O day again so I can time BD perfectly. All this TTC would be so much easier if you knew the exact time and date you were going to O, how long your egg actually survives for and how long your dhs sperm actually survives for aswell but it's all guesstimates so part of it is just pure luck xx

Let's hope we all get lucky tho babydust all round.

I'm also thinking this month I may take a trip to the naughty shop maybe get a few dress up things as I have noticed and so has DH that whilst going through this BD has become alot less fun and more regimented especially the week of O so I think we need to reintroduce a bit of fun xx

good luck this cycle angela! i completely agree with you about BDing becoming even more stressful around O time (I have not O yet, but last cycle we didn't know that opks did not work and so we thought we were Oing). Doing EOD and then ED for a few days is so hard. I think introducing excitement is a great idea. on your last cycle, what size were your follies on cd16?

I guess I'm super mean with dh, "let's go. Let's get this over with..." Hahaa , well we've been married almost eight years and the only time we weren't trying for a baby is when or miracle happened with that first round of Clomid.
It definitely is quite non romantic, but it is what it is.
And thanks for the healing wishes, thank God I don't have a GI bug, it's a respiratory virus, I'd swear pneumonia with it. Can't stop coughing. My ovaries, esp my left hurt like crazy when I cough.

Really hoping to hear some good news from you ladies!
For me, Tuesday is CD 19. Heading for a CD 21 blood test probably on Friday (I asked Dr about the whole timing thing and she said anytime from cd21 to cd24 ) the curiosity is killing me. Shoulda wasted money on opk!

Goodluck cowgirl on your bloods FX you get a good result xx

AFM I'm CD7 AF finally gone I decided to take an Opk last night and a faint line appeared so did another this morning and the line is darker as if O is coming I really hope it doesn't as it's far too soon I'm only CD7 I hope Clomid hasn't yet again shortened my cycle this is getting crazy xx

Goodluck cowgirl on your bloods FX you get a good result xx

AFM I'm CD7 AF finally gone I decided to take an Opk last night and a faint line appeared so did another this morning and the line is darker as if O is coming I really hope it doesn't as it's far too soon I'm only CD7 I hope Clomid hasn't yet again shortened my cycle this is getting crazy xx

angela is it bad if clomid shortens your cycle? what's wrong with it coming early?

afm, i have extremely negative thoughts and fears racing through my mind. i keep thinking friday will be bad news, that she will say they are not growing, that my fear that my follies cannot mature will become reality. it didnt help that i was doing research last night and came across some information that said some women with PCOS that have a certain gene are much less responsive to fertility treatments. it said for women with that gene, even IVF is much less successful. it noted that it is often the "thin" PCOS people who have that gene. Well, im a thin pcos. i have non of the symptoms of PCOS other than lack of ovulation. and when she checked on friday, i dont know...was she seeing follicles or those small cysts that are always there that PCOS people have that are called the string of pearls. DH says doc is expert and can tell the difference btwn follies and the small cysts. im just worried. i honestly cannot wait till friday. i mean, i'll put in the time to get pregnant, i will plough through the cycles and try my hardest, but if i cannot ovd then i have no chance. i know there will still be things i can try if 150 does not work. but, even so, that's not comforting news. it makes me feel very scared.

i need good news on friday. i want to just ovd this cycle. even if no bfp, i just want to ovd. i want to know my body will work for this.

AFM my Opks are still getting darker but not positive I'm worried now that I'm going to O in thereat few days I'm only CD7 and reckon I may O by CD10 meaning when I go for my follicle tracking it will be too late on CD16 to see anything at all as my follicles would have already collapsed so I won't know if I had any good eggs or not xx

I don't think Oing early is a problem but I'm annoyed as wen CD16 comes if I'm right it will be pointless if that's the case though I'll ask for CD21 bloods to help confirm that O occurred xx

Star e please don't stress I reckon by Friday you will be told they have grown and everything will be okay the fact you have growing follicles is a good sign, O occurs if I'm right when a follicle gets to the right size and becomes the most dominant one wen that happens it then cause the LH surge and that cause the follicle to erupt releasing the egg so I'm sure everything will be okay Star e FX that everything goes okay but I think everything will for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->