Clomid buddies?

Thanks Star e yes they are my dogs there my babies for now xx

AFM DPO8 took a hpts but negative I know it's really early but I couldn't resist. I'm off to see a psychic tonight with my friends I don't think I believe in that stuff but it will be interesting to see what they say xx

Oh and thanks Krissie my temps are still high but last month they didn't start dropping till DPO12 so I'm just playing the waiting game till then xx

I totally get it, Star! :D I knew it was irresponsible to go against it and BD but just had to ask if you thought of it. Being overstimmed puts you in such a hard position, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Really hoping they don't turn into cysts and you can keep moving forward. Thank you for having me as part of the discussion, BnB has been a total lifesaver for me in this TTC world.

Pray for good results tomorrow for me ladies! At this point I'm just sick of wondering and want to just know. Thinking that if Clomid doesn't work for us we may be done TTC for a while.. :cry: I can't afford injections or IVF. I'll ask about Femara if tomorrow is bad news, but who knows what he'll say. I'm just so tired of worrying about it. I just want my body to work. Today is going to be a lot of back and forth emotions. Thanks for listening and understanding guys <3

Wifebby I really hope you get good news FX for you right now xx

I totally get it, Star! :D I knew it was irresponsible to go against it and BD but just had to ask if you thought of it. Being overstimmed puts you in such a hard position, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Really hoping they don't turn into cysts and you can keep moving forward. Thank you for having me as part of the discussion, BnB has been a total lifesaver for me in this TTC world.

Pray for good results tomorrow for me ladies! At this point I'm just sick of wondering and want to just know. Thinking that if Clomid doesn't work for us we may be done TTC for a while.. :cry: I can't afford injections or IVF. I'll ask about Femara if tomorrow is bad news, but who knows what he'll say. I'm just so tired of worrying about it. I just want my body to work. Today is going to be a lot of back and forth emotions. Thanks for listening and understanding guys <3

it's really just a gamble. i've done more research and some people do iui with 5 follies and still bfn. this journey is going to be long. i am praying for no cysts. today DH and i are going for a consult to ask what the next steps are. we had scheduled it for next week, but DH does not think he can make that appointment so they fit us in today. we prob won't have as long to talk to her about it, but we wrote down what questions we want to ask.

yea, tomorrow is your appointment! i have my fx for you and will send out a prayer for you. if it is bad, news, which i really hope it is not, ask them about femara. that is what i am going to inquire today. so many people who did not respond to clomid do with femara, some people even do combos. and also remember that if you have a follie that is like maybe 12mm, i forget what cycle day you are, but i remember on cd13 i had one that was a 12mm and they said i was clomid resistant, they can also try within this cycle to give you more clomid. if there is bad news, just inquire about ways to salvage the cycle now. i hope it does not come to that, but wanted to suggest stuff in case its helpful.

good luck tomorrow. and i'll update you all on how my appointment goes today. bnb is a lifesaver for me too. i so greatly appreciate all of you.

went to my appointment. the good news is my faith has been restored in the clinic. the last two visits i had not seen my RE and had to see the other RE who was just negative, not nice and it was not good. but my RE is totally different. She is nice and tells us what the chances are and its not in a negative way, even if she is explaining an option that will have a low chance of success. she was really nice and explained stuff very clearly to me and DH and set aside a lot of time for us to ask questions.

the bad news is that it might take 6 weeks for these follies to shrink! apparently there are 12 mature follies, 6 on each side! even if we had been willing to convert to IVF, which we were not, we would not have been able to because of the high chance of OHSS. she said that i am extremely sensitive to the medicine and that most people do not respond like that to such a low dose.

i am going to pray that it does not take 6 weeks. if AF has not come in 3 weeks, i am to cal them so that they can give me progesterone to bring on AF. if AF comes sooner, that's great b/c i won't have to wait as long.

Holy moly, Star! TWELVE! Wooo! Can't even imagine.. Overstimmed is an understatement now! Glad you got into your RE and are feeling better about the clinic. I haven't seen any other one than mine, but I can imagine I wouldn't like it. I'm sure they will figure out the right treatment and get you pg right away. They just over achieved this month, lol! Hope AF comes on time and you're on the path to BFP!

Can't stop thinking about my scan tomorrow - and I'm going to be so mad if he wants me to come back in a few days to rescan. I can not take off more time from work, and I can not afford more scans. Since they have an infertility diagnosis on the paperwork now it's all out of pocket. I haven't even gotten all my bills yet for everything I've done, including surgery - but what I have gotten so far is enough to cause a panic attack. Going to call my insurance and try to get them to cover some of the labwork, but who knows.

Sorry I've been Mia! We're in the process of moving. Not only moving but into my moms house. It's a long story but it's basically that we don't want to sign a lease anywhere because we're actively looking for a house to buy, so rental is out of the option plus it'd be nice to save some extra money for our new house. So needless to say there's a lot of work to be done at outhouse and my moms! So busy busy busy. Lol.

Wifey- I can't wait for your scan tomorrow. My insurance tells me every cost before we go in. And we pay all office visits up front. We're super lucky that our insurance actually pays 50% of all infertility treatments. Also, we were told lab work is like regular insurance. So that may be covered. I hope it is! And I hope your scan shows everything perfect!

Star- I'm hoping that AF shows for you very quickly! Also, holy cow on the 12 follicles! Are they planning to reduce the amount of medication?

Sorry to everyone else I missed. That was a lot to catch up on.

Afm- got a positive opk today!!!!!! Yay! I haven't seen one of those since my mc over 5 months ago!

wifebby: i can only imagine how expensive it is. the u/s alone are so expensive and the labwork can be outrageous. i very much hope your insurance covers the lab work. as far as the re-scan goes, it just depends on the size. they could give you more meds and then you'd have to def do another scan or it could be that all is well and you have some juicy follies ready to go. i have my fx for you!

let us know how it goes!

mrs. green, yea for you positive opk! that's wonderful news. get to BDing and hope you get that BFP this cycle! also, that's great you have a place to stay with your mom so you can save up for a house. so exciting that you will get a house soon.!

as far as what goes next for me. we discussed our options, she laid out several. but the one she said would have the highest chances of working, but could also ultimately lead to the same situation, is starting me on an even lower dose than the low dose i was on and femara (so a combo cycle). she says its possible that i still might get over stimulated.

she said trying a cycle with femara alone (meaning no injections) will likely lead to no results, as did clomid. she said there are always exceptions and that of course we could try that, but she thinks the option of maybe doing femara with the extremely low dose of the injectables is a better bet. again, though, i could end up in the same place. its kind of like a science project, we just don't know until we try stuff.

i have decided to keep taking my temps, in case i ovd. for those of you familiar with charts, can you check my chart out. does it look weird to you? i don't temp at the same time at all. those temps vary from 2am-9am. its b/c i wake up late on the weekends and during the week i have to get up to go to the bathroom and i never know when that will be. sometimes if i get up at 5 and know i will wake up again at 7am, i have to temp b/c i wont get a full 3 hours rest before tyring to temp again. on the days i do wake up at night to go to bathroom, i temp then and then also when i wake up a few hours later and usually those two temps are different. so i think thats why my chart looks so weird.

Try using this calculator! It's super helpful. I take mine at 5am every day because that's the earliest I get up. On days I don't have to get up until 6 or on weekend I wake up at 5, take my temp and go back to sleep. That way it's at the same time.

Also, use the adjuster with a grain of salt. It sometimes can adjust too much. But I know my temps so if it does too high I know that doesn't seem right. And for the 3 hour rule, I say it depends. For me 2 hours seems to do the trick. I occasionally have to get up and let the dog out and forget to temp.

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Try using this calculator! It's super helpful. I take mine at 5am every day because that's the earliest I get up. On days I don't have to get up until 6 or on weekend I wake up at 5, take my temp and go back to sleep. That way it's at the same time.

Also, use the adjuster with a grain of salt. It sometimes can adjust too much. But I know my temps so if it does too high I know that doesn't seem right. And for the 3 hour rule, I say it depends. For me 2 hours seems to do the trick. I occasionally have to get up and let the dog out and forget to temp.

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

thanks for this helpful link! my problem is that i wake up at night to use the bathroom, almost every night and its at different times. so this calculator will help me. ive read that not drinking anything two hours before bed might help rectify the going to the bathroom thing, but that is tough to implement b/c i really like drinking my tea before bed and also, ive tried it before and sometimes i still wake to go to bathroom.

Star e I'm glad you've got a bit of good news that they are willing to try something new FX that it works and 12 follicles my god the discomfort you must be feeling must be uncomfortable it's your body making up for all those years you haven't Od lol xx but I am happy that there is an option for you Goodluck and I really hope next month is your month after the exhausting and upsetting journey you have been on so far xx

Wifebby I really hope everything goes well at your scan and you have Od my heart goes out to you I've been TTC for well over two years on clomid for three and it doesn't get easier to manage the disappointment. I really hope you have Od FX for you xx

Mrs Green Goodluck on your house hunting a few of Mt friends did that moved in with parents whilst looking and they did benefit from it able to save up larger deposits and because they weren't in a chain it meant they could negotiate prices better. Goodluck on the house hunting and also that's fantastic news that you've finally got a positive OPK I think it's a sign of good things to come xx. FX for you xx

AFM DPO9 no symptoms at all my temps have dropped slightly too they're still high but not as Highest would like them to be, I know it's early days I won't get any proper signs till DPO12 as I was spotting by that day and got a big temp drop before AF came. Took another hpts and BFN still, I'll take another IC next two days and if no temp dip or spotting by DPO12 then I'll take a FRER xx

good luck wifebby! thinking of you this morning.

good luck Angela! your temps still look good and they don't have to constantly be getting higher right? I'm new to temping world and learning as I go along and as I read about others experiences. so you can test at Dpo 12. that's in a few days! fx for you! keep us updated. I hope you get your bfp this cycle!

Thank you so so so much for all the well wishes, thoughts and prayers! I have great news! :happydance:

Since restarting Clomid, my RE said that in a sense today is CD10 for me. I went in for a scan and as soon as he inserted the thing (lol!) I saw a huge follie! He said it is 16mm right now, and is exactly what he wanted to see today. He said that he wants me to come back on Friday (CD12) for another scan and trigger shot if I don't O on my own tomorrow. He said that since they grow 1-2 mm/day, I should be right at 20 on Friday which is perfect for the injection. Eeee!

I can't believe it! I really, truly believed I was going to get another "no" or "not responding" today. Just last night, good news like this seemed impossible.

I'm so thrilled to just have a chance for a BFP this cycle. Being annovulatory most of the time, this is half the battle! I feel like I have a full blown chance for a 2016 baby after all. So excited! Even if this cycle is BFN, I am thankful to be responding to Clomid at this dosage, and am happy to continue on with more clomid cycles. It's breaking us financially to keep seeing the RE, so I really hope I get my BFP within the next few cycles. Going to continue OPKs with dollar store cheapies, and use my last cb digi test stick on Friday morning.

Thank you all so much for being here for me and the support. You guys are amazing and I hope I continue to have good news to share with you. :) All of your positive thoughts and prayers are a true blessing to me and mean more than I can say. <3

wifebby that is amazing news!!!! congrats! :) you are right this is a big victory no matter what happens this cycle. now you know you respond to the meds and that is way more affordable than injections. I very much hope you get your BFP this cycle! hope Friday is your O day. good luck and keep us posted!

Wifey- that is amazing! Yay!! That's means we'll be super close this month. I'm ov today! I actually think I already did this morning. But that means we can tests at almost the same time!

Thank you, Star! Will absolutely keep you posted :D

MrsGreen, cycle twin! So excited to be testing with you soon!! Keep up on the BD and I so hope you catch a BFP this cycle :) the TWW is going to be torture though lol!

I'm terrified of this cycle. I feel like it's just going to happen because I want it to bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->