Clomid buddies?

Star e yes as long as they stay high then it's all good your chart is what they call rocky mountains it's because you don't take temps at same time O can be harder to detect with that chart but not impossible and as long as the rocky temps stay high all is good xx I hope you do O next cycle hun and your follies shrink soon xx

Wifebby congratulations that is amazing news I'm so happy for you not long till your in the TWW xx FX you get your BFP and 2016 baby xx

Mrs Green that's fantastic news that you've Od welcome to the torture of the TWW it's been he'll feels like it's dragging so much only 4 days left for me but I should really have an idea in 3 days time so not long to go xx

Yeah Star e I should really know by DPO12 as I always start spotting for two days before AF xx

Star e yes as long as they stay high then it's all good your chart is what they call rocky mountains it's because you don't take temps at same time O can be harder to detect with that chart but not impossible and as long as the rocky temps stay high all is good xx I hope you do O next cycle hun and your follies shrink soon xx

Wifebby congratulations that is amazing news I'm so happy for you not long till your in the TWW xx FX you get your BFP and 2016 baby xx

Mrs Green that's fantastic news that you've Od welcome to the torture of the TWW it's been he'll feels like it's dragging so much only 4 days left for me but I should really have an idea in 3 days time so not long to go xx

Yeah Star e I should really know by DPO12 as I always start spotting for two days before AF xx

fx for you Angela!

AFM DPO10 took a test this morning it was BFN my temps are slightly dropping too I'm not reading too much into it yet as I should know for sure by Sat if I'm still in the game or not by if I start spotting and my temps dramatically drop keep your FX for me xx I know this month if AF comes and I get BFN I'm going to be so devastated as it will be 3 months on Clomid and this month we have done absolutely everything right wen it comes to BDing xx

I'm sorry Angela!
Just worst case.. What's your next step with Ttc if it doesn't work?

I'm going to take a few months off I think as I need a break from Clomid I feel like I'm going crazy on it tired of bloating and my emotions being up and down and my skin breakouts so in the two months I'm going to focus on getting healthy and fit again xx

That's a good plan! Are you working with a RE? My RE said if it doesn't work in 3 months he'll change to something else

AFM DPO10 took a test this morning it was BFN my temps are slightly dropping too I'm not reading too much into it yet as I should know for sure by Sat if I'm still in the game or not by if I start spotting and my temps dramatically drop keep your FX for me xx I know this month if AF comes and I get BFN I'm going to be so devastated as it will be 3 months on Clomid and this month we have done absolutely everything right wen it comes to BDing xx

I completely understand your sentiments here. I have my fx for you. I very much hope those temps do not drop and that AF takes the back seat she so readily deserves. I hope you get your bfp this cycle and am sending you positive energy and warm wishes!

afm I am just praying it does not take me six weeks to shrink my follies. I very much hope AF shows in like a week or max 2. if it doesn't I have to wait another week as doc said to call if it doesn't show in 2-3 weeks then I have to take prometrium for 10 days. then we check for cysts. I mean it's been two days since received the the news and I'm already super frustrated. oh well. it is what it is. I can't change this. I just have to accept it.

I'm going to take a few months off I think as I need a break from Clomid I feel like I'm going crazy on it tired of bloating and my emotions being up and down and my skin breakouts so in the two months I'm going to focus on getting healthy and fit again xx

Fx that you won't have to worry about it at all!! Ltttc is so so hard.

FX so tight for you, Angela!! Fingers, toes, legs, eyes -- everything crossed for you! I really hope this is it. I wouldn't get down yet either. Please let this third time be the charm!!

Star, hang in there :) I'm sure the hormones are going all over too with all the follies you have. The frustration will pass soon, and be filled with hope and suspense for next chance. Praying they (the follies) go away safely and quickly. I bet they will! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Putting a hold on TTC is killer.. I hope it somehow goes by faster and you get that BFP ASAP when you get back to it! Or better yet, that you happened to catch one of those follies with the pre-o BD!

Thank you guys for all your support it really does keep me sane without you guys I don't think I could keep going and Krissie I know what you mean this month it will be 2yrs 5 months with one MC in there that we have been trying and it does wear you down xx

Star e I really hope you get the good news you deserve as your journey has been so tough, you deserve to get that BFN and if you told me tomorrow you was there would be no envy or resentment just pure joy same goes for all you guys xx FX for everyone and babydust xxx

Well tonight I don't know why I decided to do another IC and I'm sure I seen a line it wasn't pink it was more like a shadow I didn't take a pic of it as it was so faint it wouldn't have shown up and was one of them that could have just been my mind playing tricks on me I don't know maybe it's my mind seeing what I want it to see as I want to see a second line so badly it was strange though as I've never experienced that before xx

Thank you guys for all your support it really does keep me sane without you guys I don't think I could keep going and Krissie I know what you mean this month it will be 2yrs 5 months with one MC in there that we have been trying and it does wear you down xx

Star e I really hope you get the good news you deserve as your journey has been so tough, you deserve to get that BFN and if you told me tomorrow you was there would be no envy or resentment just pure joy same goes for all you guys xx FX for everyone and babydust xxx

Well tonight I don't know why I decided to do another IC and I'm sure I seen a line it wasn't pink it was more like a shadow I didn't take a pic of it as it was so faint it wouldn't have shown up and was one of them that could have just been my mind playing tricks on me I don't know maybe it's my mind seeing what I want it to see as I want to see a second line so badly it was strange though as I've never experienced that before xx

that's awesome though! hopefully it's there later! fx for you! you deserved this long ago. this has to be your cycle! sending you warm wishes!

Random check in, I hope each of your journeys is producing what we all desire, and that each journey is as short as possible. Lttc sucks!!!

Tomorrow is the deadline before starting new course of drugs. Monday I have a consult with a new Dr bc mine doesn't seem to want to do anything. Experienced my first dye run evap line. I was excited for a while thinking it could possibly mean slight chance but I know it's not. I've done too many tests to know the difference

Cowgirl FX that you get the answers you need and your new Dr is willing to help you out, I agree LTTTC is the worst there is so much pressure on me especially from DHS side as he is an only child which does not help now I refuse to talk to them about it wen they ask leading questions I just brush them off with a generic yeah I'm fine which seems to have worked as they have kind of stopped xx

AFM DPO11 took an IC it was BFN, I've not got long to wait to know for sure now though LH is 13 days long with AF due on DPO14 that's only three days away last month I was spotting by today DPO11 and I've got no spotting so far plus my CP still feels closed. I should really get a better understanding tomorrow wish me luck xx I may just take an IC tonight again as that's when I seen a faint line not with MU but with evening urine xx if temp stays high tomorrow and no spotting I'm going to do a FRER xx

Cowgirl FX that you get the answers you need and your new Dr is willing to help you out, I agree LTTTC is the worst there is so much pressure on me especially from DHS side as he is an only child which does not help now I refuse to talk to them about it wen they ask leading questions I just brush them off with a generic yeah I'm fine which seems to have worked as they have kind of stopped xx

AFM DPO11 took an IC it was BFN, I've not got long to wait to know for sure now though LH is 13 days long with AF due on DPO14 that's only three days away last month I was spotting by today DPO11 and I've got no spotting so far plus my CP still feels closed. I should really get a better understanding tomorrow wish me luck xx I may just take an IC tonight again as that's when I seen a faint line not with MU but with evening urine xx if temp stays high tomorrow and no spotting I'm going to do a FRER xx

Angela good luck! wishing you the very very best! love to see you get it this cycle! sending you the warmest wishes. what's is frer? and how is that different than ic test?

also good luck cowgirl! I hope the new doc is a lot better and that you get your answers. what new course are you trying?

Fx for you Angela.

Cowgirl- I hope your new doctor is proactive and you get what you need.

Star- frer is first response early result pregnancy test, ic is Internet cheapie. Frer is suppose to be the most sensitive test on the market and picks up hcg the soonest.

Hi guys how are you all xx. Star e Krissie has pretty much answered the question if you want to buy some type in FRER and they'll come up they're cheaper to buy online than in shop xx

Well I took another IC and BFN I think the other days must have been an indent still hope yet not out till AF arrives expected Monday no spotting yet but have had a couple of cramps and a dull aiche in my lower back, also sense of smell has gone in to overdrive and constantly last couple of days getting a runny nose who knows we shall see not reading too much into symptoms as they can be misleading xx

Hi ladies, glad everyone is doing ok :)

I went back today for a follie scan and I was at 22mm! I was only 16mm 2 days ago so 100mg clomid really did it for me. So pleased. I received the trigger shot so I will O either tonight or tomorrow! Also, got a flashing smiley on my CB digi opk early this am - that was a big moment for me! Now to just BD the weekend away and enjoy the fact that I at least have a legit TWW for the first time in my life! So praying for a BFP, but I can live with BFN knowing I can keep trying clomid.

Fx Angela!! So tight!

Cowgirl, what's your next med/tx plan? Hope it goes well and gives you a BFP quickly!

Angela so you will have a better idea by tomorrow right? well that's soon, fx for you! when are you doing the frer?

wifeybby- what wonderful news. a big juicy follie! get to BDing! good luck this cycle!

afm i'm really praying that fertility friend is detecting something that did happen and that I did Ovd on Saturday because that would speed up my waiting time. but the crosshairs are dotted line and I don't really know if I did or did not ovulate. Part of me thinks that I shouldn't believe it because I went in to the doctors on Monday, two days later and that's where he told me not to BD and he didn't mention seeing a collapsed follie. I really want to believ FF as that gives me something to mentally chew on rather than think this is going to take forever. but I also think it's unlikely bc he would have told me if he saw in on the u/s I'd think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->