Clomid buddies?

Wifebby that's amazing news plenty of BDing to catch that sticky egg Goodluck and FX for you xx

Star e it's saying you have Od on that day as your temps have risen higher and stayed higher for three days after the dip, if you have Od due to how many active follies you had it could have been missed but I'm not sure FX it's correct and those follies are now shrinking down to nothing xx

AFM I'm DPO12 temp has took a big rise which last month by this time it had gone down, not spotting when I woke so hopefully I'll monitor that today and won't see any took a FRER and IC with FMU both BFN I thought I seen possible shadows where lines should be but again could be my mind playing tricks on me wanting to see something that's not actually there, I didn't take any pics because there was no point it wouldn't of shown anything if no spotting by tonight I might take another IC but we shall see part of me is still hopeful due to the big temp rise I think could this be the start of my triphasic pattern and due to no spotting yet but part of me feels like I should atleast be seeing an actual line by now on hpts I don't know I guess Ice not got long now to wait AF will be here in two days xx

Wifebby that's amazing news plenty of BDing to catch that sticky egg Goodluck and FX for you xx

Star e it's saying you have Od on that day as your temps have risen higher and stayed higher for three days after the dip, if you have Od due to how many active follies you had it could have been missed but I'm not sure FX it's correct and those follies are now shrinking down to nothing xx

AFM I'm DPO12 temp has took a big rise which last month by this time it had gone down, not spotting when I woke so hopefully I'll monitor that today and won't see any took a FRER and IC with FMU both BFN I thought I seen possible shadows where lines should be but again could be my mind playing tricks on me wanting to see something that's not actually there, I didn't take any pics because there was no point it wouldn't of shown anything if no spotting by tonight I might take another IC but we shall see part of me is still hopeful due to the big temp rise I think could this be the start of my triphasic pattern and due to no spotting yet but part of me feels like I should atleast be seeing an actual line by now on hpts I don't know I guess Ice not got long now to wait AF will be here in two days xx

Angela I hope your temp rises again tomorrow and that you don't have the spotting! keep us updated! fx for you!!!! maybe the line will be darker in the morning!

Hi star e how you feeling now xx

AFM I think I'm out took another IC today BFN still I'm DPO13 so surely by now I should be showing something on them, no sign of AF either yet no spotting and temps still high but I'm not feeling hopeful anymore due to BFN AF is due tomorrow xx

Right now I'm just feeling so down like I want to cry I'm tired of all this TTC it's exhausting and feel hopeless like it's never going to happen xx

Okay guys I'm slightly freaking out I decided to use my FRER as even though BFN on IC my temps are still high and should have started to drop yesterday and I've no spotting at all which as far back as I can remember I have always spotted for a few days leading up to AF and AF is due tomorrow. Well I took the FRER and got a line it's extremely faint but it's there I'm sure of it, I stared at it for ages and I must have taken around 20 pics to try and get the best one that will hopefully show it, so guys what do you think xx

_20160410_083015.jpg

_20160410_082940.jpg

Well I pulled the FRER apart to check for an indent but there is none the line is still there to see with the naked eye I've tried to take a pic of it but it doesn't seem to be picking up on my phone camera, I've uploaded it anyway for you guys to see to tell me if I am going insane or not

I've got no more FRER left and only 6 ICs I refuse to buy anymore as I've waisted so much money over the past 21/2 yrs on hpts. I've decided if no AF spotting or symptoms by tonight I'll take another IC and and no AF tomorrow then I'll do another IC but if by evening time no Af I'll go shop and buy a digi to take the next day DPO15 with FMU if no AF when I wake up, I'll be a day late by then so it will definitely tell me either way by then xx

_20160410_091504.jpg

Angela I didn't see a line on the first set of pics but I do see a faint line on the second! I think there is still hope I'm the air! and it seems like other symptoms are matching up w n spotting at all. I think your gameplan on what to do seems good. either way you will know more and more each day as the line will be getting darker. sending you the warmest wishes and hoping for the best. I started this journey with you and would be truly amazing to see you get this BFP that you so completely deserve. I hope it is there for the taking. fx tightly for you!

afm, im still holding out hope that i did ovd b/c of my temps. they are definitely still high. the problem with my temps is that i dont take them at the same time due to the fact that i am a poor sleeper and wake up to go to the bathroom or i just wake up for a bit and then go back to sleep. i have noticed that the later in the morning i take the temp, the higher it gets.

i read when doing research about this that other people will sometimes average the two temps. usually i am not able to get two temps b/c during the week if i wake up at 5am and really need to use the bathroom, i am not going to be able to sleep another three hours. so i will just record that temp. and sometimes i am lucky and i dont wake up at night and i take my later morning temp, but that is always higher. today i took my temp at around 5am and and then again around 8am and averaged the two (i was able to do this b/c its the weekend and could get two solid blocks of sleep). the 5am one was 98.18 and the 8am one was 98.65. not sure if the average thing is more accurate or less accurate. i really don't know. either way both temps are still on the high end.

i guess the other thing i am thinking is, what else could be causing these temps to be high? i tried to search for results relating to whether or not overstimulation causes higher temps and could not find any information about it. that's the only other thing i can think of.

just asked DH what he thinks and I decided to record the lower 5am temp bc looking back on all of my times that I take the temps 5am is closer to the time I take them than 8am. so it's the more accurate temp.

I agree Star e keep with the 5am reading that's the time when I take my temp xx

I don't know what to think I think I'm out as I took a digi it came back not pregnant I'm DPO13 AF due tomorrow so it surely should have shown up something xx

I wouldn't think so. With my chemical I had a clear positive on a frer at 12 dpo and a negative digi. It didn't turn positive for nearly a day and a half. Consider frer picks us about 6 hcg but a digital picks up 25.

Star- your temps looks good. I'd feel comfortable saying you are post ovulation.

Afm, I still having ovulated. I'm so bummed. I'm looking forward to clomid next month.

Krissy- what day do you usually ovd? what dose of clomid will you be on next cycle? clomid seems to work for a lot of people so hope you have success with it! keep us posted.

Angela- what day does FF say you should test? I think it might still be too early. I mean if AF doesn't show that means you are in the game. so I wouldn't count yourself out. fx for you!

I don't usually o on my own. The few times I've managed is usually cd 28+. I will be on 50 mg. I have got pregnant both times I've used it at that dosage. So I'm feeling good about it.

I don't usually o on my own. The few times I've managed is usually cd 28+. I will be on 50 mg. I have got pregnant both times I've used it at that dosage. So I'm feeling good about it.

that's really good. it's worked for you before so now you'll take it next cycle and I'm sure it will work again. wish I had the same response to clomid. hopefully I did indeed O w the FSH injections. my insurance covers them so it's not expensive for me it's just easy to over stimulate and makes me very uncomfortable. I think you have probably answered this already but don't remember. how long on clomid did it take you to get your BFPs?

Good luck, Krissie! Hope you get your BFP first round!!

Angela, I don't see any lines but I feel like there's something there! I so hope it gets darker over the next couple days!! Omg!!

I think I'm 1DPO - I was very crampy yesterday but today not so much. Opk still positive today though. We BD last night and tonight to cover, plus I think we'll do an extra day or two just to make sure lol just hoping and praying this is it.

good luck wifeybby! hope you get your bfp. great that you are covering all your basis! you'll get to know you did everything you could. fx that this is your bfp cycle!

Star- my very first round ever resulted in my ds. My second round was last January and I got pregnant but had a miscarriage. So May will be my third round. I'm really hoping we are successful that round and end up with a February due date.

Do you know what your next steps are?

Wifey- sounds very positive! Fx you caught that eggy!

Confused.com DPO14 and still BFN on ICs but no symptoms of AF and temp still high, the statistics state that if you get a BFN on DPO14 your chances of a BFP are low I just wish AF would come now and stop being so cruel looks like that FRER was a dud xx

Confused.com DPO14 and still BFN on ICs but no symptoms of AF and temp still high, the statistics state that if you get a BFN on DPO14 your chances of a BFP are low I just wish AF would come now and stop being so cruel looks like that FRER was a dud xx

I wish I knew more about this. I thought if the temps stayed high then that meant a likely BFP? It is confusing. I have my fx for you that there is still a chance. since you started clomid AF shows up roughly at the same time?

afm, i am still just wondering if there is any other reason why my temps are higher other than ovulation (i.e. maybe it is the result of over stimulation). if i did O, well...

when I went in last Monday for my follicle check and i learned that i needed to abstain from BDing because I had 12 follies, DH and I listened to the RE's advice and we did not BD.

But we did BD before Monday. We BDed on Wed and Sat before hearing the news. And Saturday is the day FF marked as my O day. So if I did in fact ovd, then I did BD on O day (Saturday) and 3 days before O (on Wednesday). Did not BD the two days before O (no BD Thursday or Friday).

I don't know what to think. :shrug:

It would be lovely to think I have a chance (cause if i did O, i seriously doubt it was more than one follie b/c on monday is when i had 12) or even just that I Oed. I really don't think so though...my mind is leaning to the thought that the FSH and overstimulation caused the raise in temps. And that I haven't Oed. Also the fact that the RE did not tell me on Monday that he saw a collapsed follie suggests to me that there was not one there to be seen.

I have been feeling cramps. that could be that AF will come next week or it could be that my ovaries are still sensitive from the over stimulation. this is all so confusing.

Star- I hope you get your answers soon. You are in such a weird limbo right now. I am sure that is so frustrating.

Angela- Still keeping my fx for you.

Afm, my ticker says 39 days until ttc!! Now that I am back at work today I have nothing better to think about. :blush: Still no sign of o showing up. All my fertile cm is gone, so I don't know what to think. I am leaning towards annovulatory cycle. I have also been terrible on my diet the last two weeks so I am getting back on today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->