Clomid buddies?

Pictures mrs.green! I need my fix. :haha: fx this is your positive.

Hey guys sorry I've been MIA after this last AF I just needed a little time but I have still been reading the messages you have all been leaving xx

Krissie when do you starts meds to bring on AF xx

wifebby hope you get your BFP this month not long off test date now xx

Mrs Green exciting times ahead I hope the line gets darker for you what tests are you using xx

Vankiwi how are you doing what have you been up to xx

star e that's amazing news that you Od and AF came all on its own I'm so happy for you and hopefully this cycle will be the one for you xx

AFM I'm not taking Clomid the next two months I'm having a break before I start up again trying to get myself fit and healthy loose a few extra pound I've put on. I'm just waiting for the Dr to call me about what else we can do or if there is other tests we can take xx

Angela sometimes you just need a break! If this cycle doesn't work for us I might take a month off too.

I'm 3dpo today. Looking forward to testing next week!

I am glad you are back Angela!! DH and I have taken several breaks both ttc #1 and a second. I struggle so much with the emotional toll ltttc causes.

I hope you feel better soon and during this break your doctor will be able to give you some more answers. :hugs:

Hi all! I am hoping it's okay for me to join in here :) I am 22, SO is 24! after almost a year of TTC we have discovered i am not ovulating on my own! I have had some tests for PCOS done as it runs in my family, but so far everything is coming back normal, so unsure at this point why i am not ovulating! SO's sperm analysis was gret, so thats a plus! My doctor took pity on me and decided to try me on clomid! I am on CD 5 right now, started first round of clomid CD 3-7! so far not experiencing many side effects at all, really hoping i at least ovulate! I have done OPKs every day for months and never gotten a positive, so even seeing a positive one of them will make me super happy! i hope everythings going well for all of you :) baby dust to all!

Thanks Krissie and Vankiwi Goodluck to you too and FX we all get our happy ending soon xx

Welcome mamma and FX you get your positive OPK and a sticky egg xx

thanks angela and krissie!! in feeling pretty good about this cycle :)

well from one day to the next the news can change. I have bad news.

I went to my appointment and the follicles on the left side shrunk, but there are still three large follicles on the right side. So doc said that I'm out another month. She said that I can come in on Thursday just to see if they have shrunk because it's possible that with the flux of hormones from AF they could shrink in the next two days, but it's highly unlikely. she said I can choose just to not come in and that I can call tomorrow to cancel because it is really unlikely. I'm going to go, but I understand that I need to prepare to wait another month. so I'm extremely disappointed about that and she said in another month if i only have one big one left she could drain it. but they can't do that now because they don't use anesthesia to drain them and it's incredibly painful and because of the pain they can only do it on one not three. she said they only subject a patient to it without anesthesia for one. the prospect of having to do that in one month is terrifying. the simple little blood draws are painful to me. im so sad right now.

anyway as if that wasn't bad enough – I decided to ask about my medical records (my clinic does not have an online portal and so i cannot review them and never know what my levels are; for example, they told me i don't have a problem with ovarian reserves, but they never told me the levels so i have no information so that i can do my own research). so i asked them if i can have a copy of my records. When I first started talking to the nurse about it, she looked a little surprised that I was asking for that information and she said we're just looking at your hormone levels (in a way that i interpreted as, well its not a big deal what we are doing). and I said I get that but I'm curious and would like the information. she said well you can sign a medical release form or you could just bring a notebook and write the information down. And I said yeah I'll bring a notebook that sounds great, but I would like the information that you have on file right now/ current info. So then when I was done seeing the doctor I went outside and asked the lady at the front if I could sign a medical release form so that I can have the records and she just looked really surprised too and i got the sense that she was like perturbed or something. then the doctor came in and heard us discussing medical release and she looked surprised as well and I felt very confused and uncomfortable. I wanted to say I'm not leaving I just want information to review but I clamped up and didn't say anything. it was just really awkward. when the doc left the room, I told the nurse thanks I just want the information bc I'm curious and the lady said well you're entitled to it. but she said it in a way that I interpreted as being upset/ it felt negative. So I walked away not feeling good about the entire situation because I think they think that I was requesting them because I'm unhappy with the service when I was really requesting them because I just want the information. its like i feel clueless when i am there because the information is not shared. i like information and want to start a file where i keep track of my levels, etc, but i didn't think it would lead to this really awkward interaction.

overall terrible day.

mrs. green, that is such exciting news and i have my fx for you. i so very much hope the line gets darker and you get that lovely BFP. please keep us updated! good luck!

angela - so good to hear from you!!! i can completely understand wanting to take a break and get fit. i will try to do that with this next month as well. the fsh injections caused me to gain weight and i'll try to shed some of it, though i must say i find it very difficult to curb my appetite. i'll try though.

mama - welcome! hope clomid helps you to ovd. good luck.

Angela sometimes you just need a break! If this cycle doesn't work for us I might take a month off too.

I'm 3dpo today. Looking forward to testing next week!

good luck vankiwiw! fx for you! keep us updated.

I am sorry you had such a rough day star. I am sorry it is likely you will be out another month. :hug:

Sorry to hear that star that's awful news I really hope with AF coming on its own it makes the others collapse and you don't need it draining xx also the Docs maybe worried about you going elsewhere for a second opinion don't let them make you feel bad it is your right to see your notes so sod em xx

Sorry to hear that star that's awful news I really hope with AF coming on its own it makes the others collapse and you don't need it draining xx also the Docs maybe worried about you going elsewhere for a second opinion don't let them make you feel bad it is your right to see your notes so sod em xx

thank you Angela!

I do have a right to that information and I should not have to keep my own knowledge in the dark just to make them feel secure. wish it had not been awkward but I want the info and going forward I'm going to bring a notebook and write stuff down so that I don't have to sign the release every week. i want to be more informed about what's going on and that's impossible without the specifics.

Angela have you been doing the running? how's that going? I went on a bike ride the other day and killed my legs. I guess I'm super out of shape. my attainable goal is to be able to do five full modified push ups (the ones on the knees bc regular is to hard for me). I have very little muscle!

thank you all for the support! I really appreciate it!

Sorry ladies I wanted to update you real quick. Yesterday my beta (13 dpo) was only 8. I was basically told to prepare for bleeding soon.

Sorry ladies I wanted to update you real quick. Yesterday my beta (13 dpo) was only 8. I was basically told to prepare for bleeding soon.

Well I am keeping my fx that it was just a late implantation!!

Was that your first beta draw?

So sorry to hear that Mrs Green I know how frustrating and upsetting it can be to put in all the work and not reep the reward Even though I'm having a breather off Clomid me and Dh are still going to BD in the hope it happens xx

Star e yes I've been exercising did 3.51 miles in 42Mins yesterday going running again tomorrow but took dogs out for a long walk today so I'm getting there with the fitness just need to keep it up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->